Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
From the Twitter/Twitch latest pics.

Which Interior is this from?
2016-09-20_055037.jpg
2016-09-20_055124.jpg

The offroad focus, including dirt modifications, is going to bring a lot to Horizon as a true open world racer.

What I'm hoping for are some proper trophy truck or buggy offroad races on tracks which simply would strand a road car :)

Forza hasn't featured specific brand tires for a while now, they're always "Forza" ones. Outside of NFS — which was, frankly, pretty crap — I can't think of many games that give you multiple options either.

The Midnight Club series (at least 3/3 DUB and LA) gave you the choice of a selection of different tire brandings. Of course, the tire properties themselves didn't change so it was more of just a visual thing.

When I was looking at the stream, I noticed that cars like the Cadillac ATS-V and the unknown cars were gone. So, does that mean they're going to be launch dlc? :dopey:

For people that don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about this video:

Just skip to 1:00:55, I don't know how to keep the exact time embedded in a link.

I'm glad to be out of work early on Friday so I can have more of the weekend to play the game, especially since I also went all in for the Ultimate Edition (physical copy).

The offroad focus, including dirt modifications, is going to bring a lot to Horizon as a true open world racer.

What I'm hoping for are some proper trophy truck or buggy offroad races on tracks which simply would strand a road car :)
That's one thing that bugs me - to see a Lambo or Bugatti off-road without any real problems. Fine to allow, but to be competitive if would be nice if the proper car made a difference.

I wonder why all cars of the previous two games arent in the 3rd. Must be licensing issues right? I just think why they removed the Honda Integra DC5 Type R and put a stupid Acura RSX instead or removed the S65 AMG. Same with alot of other cars. The thing with Volkswagen is clear, the whole Manufacturer isnt licensed. But if a car Manufacturer is inside why remove certain models??? :confused:

Looks like I'm a bit crossed in this one. Only 19 bodykits available and almost all of them are just either Liberty Walk/Rocket Bunny kits and not to mention only having 1 or 2 bodykits available for the 19 cars. Compared to NFS2015's bodykit selection, I'd say NFS still has the edge in bodykit selection unless FH3 gets more bodykits through DLCs and I hope that's the case.

Looks like I'm a bit crossed in this one. Only 19 bodykits available and almost all of them are just either Liberty Walk/Rocket Bunny kits and not to mention only having 1 or 2 bodykits available for the 19 cars. Compared to NFS2015's bodykit selection, I'd say NFS still has the edge in bodykit selection unless FH3 gets more bodykits through DLCs and I hope that's the case.

Quick PSA that again, this isn't the full list of widebodies in the game. Two examples that he missed here

iMAGLzO.png

Zb380Gt.jpg

Anyone seen anything about the PC version yet?
The only thing I have heard so far is from MrMattyPlay review video. He was testing on XBOne, however he mentioned while talking about how him and some other reviewers have been discussing the game that the PC version does run good.

Back