Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
So Mechberg just bought an E92 M3 and it automatically applied his custom plate to it. Appears one is all you get maybe unless you decide to go in and edit it every time you get into a new car.

So Mechberg just bought an E92 M3 and it automatically applied his custom plate to it. Appears one is all you get maybe unless you decide to go in and edit it every time you get into a new car.
Do you have to edit your current number plate via options.

The best way to do it.

Am I the only one who can't get this bloody song out of my head? I can only imagine it was included because it hit number one in Australia in 1989.

PjCNB1f.jpg

There you go.

I know someone had the concern before but I'm curious as well if your custom plate gets tied to all the cars instead of individually picking what you want for each car like LS7 FTW or AMG LOL. There is a license plate tab on the garage, so it looks like maybe you only get one? :(
IRL I never could understand why some would pay extra for vanity plates then put the name/model of the car on the plate. Doesn't make sense to me, the car already has a badge. If wanting to be more creative, then it would make sense.

IRL I never could understand why some would pay extra for vanity plates then put the name/model of the car on the plate. Doesn't make sense to me, the car already has a badge. If wanting to be more creative, then it would make sense.
Depends on the car and owner. Some cars don't have badges identifying the model, or owners take them off for a cleaner look and like having the plate tell all. I could see people trying to put their GT on the plates, but your GT identifies above your car as well.

As long as it's not something completely obvious & silly like a G37 wearing the Skyline badge and then Skyline on the plate, it's just something fun owners like to do. Not very creative, but more unique in a sense than a bunch of numbers & letters issued on your plate.

Depends on the car and owner. Some cars don't have badges identifying the model, or owners take them off for a cleaner look and like having the plate tell all. I could see people trying to put their GT on the plates, but your GT identifies above your car as well.

As long as it's not something completely obvious & silly like a G37 wearing the Skyline badge and then Skyline on the plate, it's just something fun owners like to do. Not very creative, but more unique in a sense than a bunch of numbers & letters issued on your plate.
If personalized plates didn't cost extra I could understand but we've all seen things like My Z28, or M3 BMW... and the badge is on the truck lid. To each their own...

If personalized plates didn't cost extra I could understand but we've all seen things like My Z28, or M3 BMW... and the badge is on the truck lid. To each their own...
That's kind of what I just said with the Skyline example. We're in agreement there.

But this car doesn't appear in the Upgrade Heroes ... How can it have Wide body kit !?
I made a post about it in the car list thread.
It looks like some cars aren't available to be bought straight away from the autoshow, but we gotta win them in a way, like the Murcielago drops in the wheelspins.
The E36 is also missing from the autoshow and upgrade heroes, but it exists in game wiht a rocket bunny kit.

Perhaps they are unicorns and they have come to their senses enough to make it possible to get them offline? That would be my guess at least.

I made a post about it in the car list thread.
It looks like some cars aren't available to be bought straight away from the autoshow, but we gotta win them in a way, like the Murcielago drops in the wheelspins.
The E36 is also missing from the autoshow and upgrade heroes, but it exists in game wiht a rocket bunny kit.

I really don't like the idea of certain cars only being obtainable through luck, especially if said cars may have new customization options. I hope this isn't the case. Gran Turismo 3 did this and it was such a nuisance.

Last edited:

I once saw a Prius with a vanity plate of HYBRID. I'm thinking, "Really? You paid extra and that's the best you could come up with? REALLY???"

Latest Posts

Back