Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Why's no one mentioned anything about this NSX?

View attachment 586555 View attachment 586556 View attachment 586557

I'm not a big fan of those wide body kits but something about that rear end of that NSX makes me want to own one.

28.20 GB out of 47.35 GB so far, %40 left to do. Can't wait. :bowdown:

That's the Rocket Bunny NSX:

1992-acura-nsx-rocket-bunny-under-diffuser-.jpg

I'm gonna have to wait until a week or two after it comes out to afford it. Life's not been easy lately.
I'm sure the wait will be worth it and if things are difficult at the moment it's something to look forward to. Hope things improve for you soon.

Got a chance to spend some time with the demo yesterday. I was pretty sure about buying the game at some point, but the demo didn't really do much for me. Maybe I should have seen it coming after not liking FH2 very much. Still, it makes me a little sad to realize this.

I'm not saying I won't ever buy it, but there's not really a lot for me to appreciate other than a handful of favorite road cars making the cut from FM6.

That's the Rocket Bunny NSX:
Yeah, i don't have too much knowledge about the names of those body kits. I won't probably tell the difference between a Rocket Bunny or a Liberty Walk, Silly me. :ouch:
After all, i would love to have the stock Pre-facelift NSX as well.
Best bit is I don't work Fridays.

think its going to be a lazy day ;D
Me neither! My girlfriend won't be around either.

Makes it all the more enticing to just pre-order the ultimate edition and call it a day :lol:
Since Friday and Saturday over here are the weekends, i will probably start playing from 11:00 PM (My Xbox is set to UAE so 1 hour timezone apart) and through the midnight without worrying much about school. :D:tup:

Also i've completed the downloading process, i thought it would take much longer just like what my GTA V on PS4 did. Now just playing FH1 Online and rally mode so that Reward Bonus goes up. Also i'm hoping that i won't receive my FM6 copy too late.

Bring it on Friday!

I hope I can keep the wide body without the spoiler on the nsx

... :)

Pretty sure I'll be livestreaming at some point during early access.:)

I'll be doing that on Wednesday, once I'm done on the #AcrossTheHorizon tour. It'll be just like FM6 last year, so I should apologize now to folks that tune in; I'm not quite as entertaining personality-wise as the pros out there. :P

... :)

I'll be doing that on Wednesday, once I'm done on the #AcrossTheHorizon tour. It'll be just like FM6 last year, so I should apologize now to folks that tune in; I'm not quite as entertaining personality-wise as the pros out there. :P
I still remember your FM6 stream,you're alright :lol:,I will probly just let the game take over.:P

I've got my XBox set up at work because I still don't have internet at home. I work Friday until 2:30 pm then it's right into it. I already told my sister not to expect me home this weekend. I work in a warehouse where we deliver furniture, so there are couches out there I can sleep on. We've got a microwave. I've got frozen food in the freezer. I'll bring my iPad and iPhone chargers. I'm set.

I know someone had the concern before but I'm curious as well if your custom plate gets tied to all the cars instead of individually picking what you want for each car like LS7 FTW or AMG LOL. There is a license plate tab on the garage, so it looks like maybe you only get one? :(

I know someone had the concern before but I'm curious as well if your custom plate gets tied to all the cars instead of individually picking what you want for each car like LS7 FTW or AMG LOL. There is a license plate tab on the garage, so it looks like maybe you only get one? :(
That would suck.

My wife is picking up the game friday when gamestop opens, i hope itll be ready after i get home from work.

Anyone miss the days when you didn't have to install the game in a hard-drive ?

This was my plan as well, until a strange twist of fate has my wife working (substitute teaching) and me with the day off!

Sadly, I miss the days of just plugging in the cartridge and being good to go. On the other hand, if installing on the hard drive is what it takes for the game to run smoothly with little to no loading or scene transition times in-game, then it's a fair tradeoff.

I just fear my day going like this...

Take kids to school>Pick up game>Load game>Wait>Eat Lunch>continue waiting>pick up kid from school>continue waiting>wife comes home>continue waiting>have dinner>fight everyone in the family for tv time in the evening... ;)

Last edited:
Would 88% storage be enough for the full game?
Can you afford to buy a external hard drive. Because not only would you have more space. But you would also see increased loading times due USB 3.0 hard drives being faster compared to the internal hard drives, which use SATA 2.

Latest Posts

Back