Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Evie with a widebody option and I'll throw myself naked from the top of my house dancing and singing opera-style :lol::lol:
Samurai-in-battle-suit.-WWW.TIMETOATTACK.NET-evo4-evo5-evo6-TommiMakinen-mitsubishi-widebody-evo-4g6.jpg
Oooo I will love something like this as an option for the current EVO VI. :D

Well, next logical step is customizable interiors. Aftermarket steering wheels, racing seats, extra gauges, etc...
Is the boost gauge on the demo S15 factory? Thought it could've been a sign.

After all, many years and titles ago, I remember if you did the weight reduction, the passenger seat would be removed.

So does anyone know if the observatories move? I want to make timelapse videos from various places and if the observatories move that would be amazing.

Sort of like this, but maybe without the lasers.

Is the boost gauge on the demo S15 factory? Thought it could've been a sign.

After all, many years and titles ago, I remember if you did the weight reduction, the passenger seat would be removed.

Both FM3 and FM4 also had the boost gauge in the S15, Not sure if it was a factory item, though. Can't remember if it worked in FM3 but I know it worked in FM4.

Well, next logical step is customizable interiors. Aftermarket steering wheels, racing seats, extra gauges, etc...
Yes, NFS Shift style. Just weird in GT the gauges and lighting could be changed, but not the steering wheel.

I can't get that excited about cars like the S15 or AE86 because new bodykits aside, the basic car models are poor quality, dating all the way back to FM1.
The R32 and 22B also spring to mind as in need of replacement/update.
We'll see in a few days because, so far, the cars are looking crispy.

New trailer for Horizon 3 looks like it could be the games intro, for when you first start the game:

All I can say is Lambo Djini Aven Tador El Pee Seven Fifty Dash Four Super Veloce :banghead:
Jesus I got to calm the eff down!! :gtpflag:

Actually really pleased to see the Aston Virage (V600) making a return to the current generation. Why have they not included the E60 M5 since Forza 4??? Haven't seen it in any current generation racing game....

Last edited by a moderator:
Why's no one mentioned anything about this NSX?

upload_2016-9-18_23-41-25.png
upload_2016-9-18_23-42-38.png
upload_2016-9-18_23-45-54.png

I'm not a big fan of those wide body kits but something about that rear end of that NSX makes me want to own one.

28.20 GB out of 47.35 GB so far, %40 left to do. Can't wait. :bowdown:

Decided to cancel my physical Ultimate Edition pre-order and go digital. After the demo, I just need to play this game ASAP and want to enjoy it a little at midnight before enduring a long work day. :lol:

I must say that I declare that this video graphic game production will be most splendid.
Uhhhhhhhuhhhhhh it better be up to my standards of living, I only like the finest things in life ughhhhh

Back