Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
But this car doesn't appear in the Upgrade Heroes ... How can it have Wide body kit !?
Pretty sure I saw widebodyies in the Conversions tab along side engine and drive-train swaps in another video. And a T10 staff member said on the official Forza forums that not all cars with widebodies are in the Upgrade Heros.

I posted this in the car thread..

I don't think the Muricelago will be only available by wheelspin. I have a feeling this is where midnight battles comes in. There are four cars so far that can't be obtained through the autoshow or skill tree and don't make sense for barn finds:

1997 BMW M3 E36
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV
1997 Mazda RX-7 FD3S
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32)

These cars would be perfect rewards for a pink slip midnight battle; they all have real life widebody kits available and it looks like all these cars will have them in the game (based on the E36 and Murcielago having them) so I believe that's where these cars will be available in the game. It also makes sense now that they aren't in the upgrade heroes section because you can't buy them from the autoshow. It'll probably be confirmed soon though.

Cars from the official car list not in the preview build buy cars section (Possible Barn Finds)

Midnight Battle Rewards?:
1997 BMW M3 E36
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV
1997 Mazda RX-7 FD3S
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32)

Skill Rewards:
2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
1965 Mini Cooper S

Possible Barn Finds: (15/15)
1987 Buick Regal GNX
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi
1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
1951 Holden 50-2106 Coupe Utility
1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350
1974 Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van
1969 Jaguar MKII 3.8
1986 Lamborghini LM002
1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta
1971 Meyers Manx
1972 Reliant Supervan
1979 Toyota FJ40

Pretty sure I saw widebodyies in the Conversions tab along side engine and drive-train swaps in another video. And a T10 staff member said on the official Forza forums that not all cars with widebodies are in the Upgrade Heros.

That's a good news ! Was waiting for the Liberty Walk Huracan ...

PjCNB1f.jpg

There you go.
That is cute and funny at the same time. Very useful. :lol: :)
Picture of the Regera roofbox!
F4M3Raf.png
Hmmm. I'm getting "Pixel Car Racer" vibes from this pic. :embarrassed:

Has that video been uploaded? I'm gutted that i missed the stream.:( also that Maserati event that I miss on holiday,is that car in the game anyway?

I really don't like the idea of certain cars only being obtainable through luck, especially if said cars may have new customization options. I hope this isn't the case. Gran Turismo 3 did this and it was such a nuisance.

I don't like the idea of Unicorns either but if this ends up being one way to get them it at least beats the old way Forza has dealt with Unicorns by giving you a way to get them in career mode.

Has that video been uploaded? I'm gutted that i missed the stream.:( also that Maserati event that I miss on holiday,is that car in the game anyway?

It's listed on the official car list, but from what we've seen thus far that doesn't mean much.

At 1:40:32 in the stream, Jonk confirms: for the Nissan Silvia S14 to have multiple widebodies and "you'll be blown away by amount of parts you can throw on it"

Also:

wDO3zX4.jpg

Is this an AE86 widebody?

EDIT: It's not. Confirmed by chunky himself on twitter

Last edited:
Really hope we can see different tire trims. Seeing "Forza Horizon" in every single car will be very odd. Specially in cars with liveries from other games...

I'm looking forward to making retro rides. Anything from 20years old and earlier. Here a hoping I can keep a 13" wheel on a low profile tyre.

I once saw a Prius with a vanity plate of HYBRID. I'm thinking, "Really? You paid extra and that's the best you could come up with? REALLY???"

I saw a second-gen Prius last year in that pale green colour, with a "GO VEGAN" vanity plate. Should've sued, since I'm positive I sprained my eyeballs from rolling them so hard.

Really hope we can see different tire trims. Seeing "Forza Horizon" in every single car will be very odd. Specially in cars with liveries from other games...

If you're worried about the synergy of the tire-branding and the livery from another game you've added to the car, er... don't add the livery?

Forza hasn't featured specific brand tires for a while now, they're always "Forza" ones. Outside of NFS — which was, frankly, pretty crap — I can't think of many games that give you multiple options either.

I'm looking forward to making retro rides. Anything from 20years old and earlier. Here a hoping I can keep a 13" wheel on a low profile tyre.

Wheels are handled the same as previous games: you can only get a lower profile tire by going up on the rim size.

I saw a second-gen Prius last year in that pale green colour, with a "GO VEGAN" vanity plate. Should've sued, since I'm positive I sprained my eyeballs from rolling them so hard.

If you're worried about the synergy of the tire-branding and the livery from another game you've added to the car, er... don't add the livery?

Forza hasn't featured specific brand tires for a while now, they're always "Forza" ones. Outside of NFS — which was, frankly, pretty crap — I can't think of many games that give you multiple options either.

Wheels are handled the same as previous games: you can only get a lower profile tire by going up on the rim size.
Dagnabbit.

Back