Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
By the way is it possible to change the spoiler of a widebody car because so far I don't see any pics or vids showing that you can change the spoiler of a widebody car.
There's a pic of the LB Aventador without the spoiler and the RB S15 from the demo comes with a non-RB wing so i guess it's a yes.

There's already 1 muppet, who gave it a 2/5. I won't link to his site, because that's exactly what he wants.
All because the game constantly, and maybe to a excessive degree, rewards you with cars & money. Sounds like a bitter **** who got upset he had to write a review about a game for a site called International Business Times. As if anyone cares what that site thinks about a video game.

Or at least, not any more. :lol:

it's the same C32 AMG who have appared as a Traffic car in FH2.
too bad, even if "old" a C-Klasse would be a decent addition on the carlist.

I watched the Inside SimRacing preview and was very happy to hear that the Xbox One version FFB "feels very similar to Apex", on the Thrustmaster TX. Very promising, very promising indeed :)

With the bodykits coming, i was thinking... They could have add the original tuner cars from the very first Forza Motorsport.

Yeah, you know what i'm talking about... UGLY SUPRAS FOR THE WIN BOYS!!!

abflugs900_3.jpg

1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-2.jpg
1999_toyota_veilside_supra_evo-1.jpg

Eeuukh... those really are ugly!

You are not the only one. i wouldnt worry too much about it , btw the right fh3 is the demo.

IMG_0089.jpg

Hey that's exactly what I'm experiencing! It was fine 24 hours ago. Although, I have to ask, is yours also not a preloaded copy? Because it's supposed to say "pre-ordered" right on top of the game title.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post a shot. 👍 Who know, maybe the devs did this on purpose so as to avoid giving people 'false hope' before the official launch date. :lol:

Can't believe how good Forza looked on the X360 too. :D

In work all day Friday and Saturday but can play for at least a few hours on each of those night, cant bloody wait! 👍

Can you see the game's thumbnail/avatar when you go to your My Games and Apps? I preloaded mine a few days back on The One, and since last night, the thumbnail no longer displays. It's just a grey box with the title labelled at the bottom. The Store does indicate I own the game as does my account on Xbox.live.com.

I've already done a full hard reset. All other thumbnails are displaying. Any clue? :boggled::odd:

You are not the only one. i wouldnt worry too much about it , btw the right fh3 is the demo.

IMG_0089.jpg
That happened to me earlier today after i came back from school. I thought it got corrupted or something.

Re: IGN review above^^ It looks like they have have put in Wet roads with sunshine (Fun slides) not just full sun or heavy rain, great to see dynamic weather or at least more options in the weather. The cloud formations and skies/sunsets I have seen so far are the best I have ever seen in a game.:bowdown:
2016-09-20_201850.jpg

I read some early impressions of HDR and the effect is supposed to be mind-blowing. The guy, whose piece I read said it brings to gaming more than 4K (and he has a monster of a gaming rig).

It sucks not having $5k to blow on a new TV and X1S.

I read some early impressions of HDR and the effect is supposed to be mind-blowing. The guy, whose piece I read said it brings to gaming more than 4K (and he has a monster of a gaming rig).

It sucks not having $5k to blow on a new TV and X1S.

You don't need $5k, a 49" Sony HDR telly will set you back only ~$800. The 2TB One S is another 500. I know if I had 1300 bucks to spend I'd already be placing orders here and there, people are raving about the HDR, and not only reviewers who may be more than happy to lick Microsoft's boots to build up some favor.

(That being said, the game looks gorgeous even without HDR!)

You don't need $5k, a 49" Sony HDR telly will set you back only ~$800. The 2TB One S is another 500. I know if I had 1300 bucks to spend I'd already be placing orders here and there, people are raving about the HDR, and not only reviewers who may be more than happy to lick Microsoft's boots to build up some favor.
Why did you remind me of Xbox One S? :guilty::(
I hope someone offers to trade my Xbox in for an XB1S once it gets released this December.

I wonder if the skies are genuinely dynamic, with actual 3d clouds that affect the lighting, or if it's just a loop of the sky footage they recorder for a month and not generated on the fly.
The later, They went to Australia and recorded several weeks worth of sky footage with an HDR camera. Then they stitched the footage together to create the dynamic sky we see in game.

The kits for the 240Z, 510 and Celica are awesome. Can't wait to see what we can customize on the rest of the classic rides.

Any idea what time the game unlocks on Friday? I don't have work until 12pm BST, so hopefully it'll be in the early hours.

VXR
Any idea what time the game unlocks on Friday? I don't have work until 12pm BST, so hopefully it'll be in the early hours.
If it isn't midnight our time,I won't be able to sleep regardless.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back