Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Does anyone know if we can have the Rocket Bunny kit and rally suspension?

Namely on the BRZ, because I really want to bring this to Horizon:
FB_IMG_1461189702585.jpg
FB_IMG_1461189705190.jpg

Does anyone know if we can have the Rocket Bunny kit and rally suspension?

Namely on the BRZ, because I really want to bring this to Horizon:
View attachment 587063 View attachment 587064

AFAIK the bodykit doesn't change what modifications are available for the car outside of the body parts category (and even then, bonnets and spoilers seem to be still accessible on the RB kits). However, IIRC the #liftedbrz has a V1 kit with the stock bumper. The full V2 kit would look a bit awkward on a lifted car...

Metacritic is still at 91, that's with 52 critic reviews in, so I doubt that changes. That's a pretty great score for a racing game, or any game really. :cheers:

That happened to me earlier today after i came back from school. I thought it got corrupted or something.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too, even though the game shows as installed and "owned". Only thing not being displayed is the avatar. Gotta say that's a first for me. Perhaps the devs have done this (for pre-ordered digital copies) on purpose until launch day. Good to know I ain't the only one. Prolly nothing to worry bout'....

Out of general curiosity, what's the install size on your download? 47.3 gigs?

Last edited:
I know this question was probably answered already, but if i go rent a copy of Halo 5 or the other one tomorrow, do i still get a Warthog code?

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed on is that it'll take a while for all the amazing Forza Livery artists to start uploading the good stuff. I've kind of given up on my artists pride, since it is unbelievably time-consuming and VERY difficult to draw in Forza.

The only thing I'm a bit disappointed on is that it'll take a while for all the amazing Forza Livery artists to start uploading the good stuff. I've kind of given up on my artists pride, since it is unbelievably time-consuming and VERY difficult to draw in Forza.

I'm far from one of the greats, but I know I'll be importing my FM6 stuff as soon as I get home tomorrow. Should have the entire lineup (Storefront space depending) up before early access starts. :)

So, was watching the Stream replay that had John Schommer playing. Someone was asking to showcase the Lamborghinis in the Auto Show, and there was a question about the Sesto Elemento. John replies,
Where is the Sesto Elemento, he says. Where IS the Sesto Elemento? Well, it's not in the game yet.

Not a confirmation, but "yet" builds hype. :P

I have a good feeling the dlc cars will be some of the best packs in the forza series.

I'm expecting some really, really weird stuff to go with the laid back feeling of the game.

And apparently the Enzo's V12 can be built up to 1500hp... that's ridiculous.

Last edited:
That he has to wait dude,we only have to wait 48 hours and it's frustrating the hell outta me :lol:,poor guy has to wait a month or so.

48? It's 39 for me. Which means that I should be posting pics of my slammed TA22 Celica by the time the game unlocks for you Americans. :sly:

Not sure I follow. What ye gettin at?

That he has to wait dude,we only have to wait 48 hours and it's frustrating the hell outta me :lol:,poor guy has to wait a month or so.

Correct. Things in life are pretty hard and have been past month or so. I haven't been able to afford to preorder and won't be for a while.

All I suggest is barnfind talk (confirmed and definite) be put in spoilers lol.

Latest Posts

Back