Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Is there anyway to contact MS about that? I did play the latest Halo for a couple weeks doing Firefight with friends. I had to delete it though, to make room for Horizon 3 to download, so I wonder if that's why I haven't gotten a code?

Alright so i came back from the place where i was supposed to rent one of the Halo games for the Warthog and... they didn't had them.

So my last chance is hoping someone answers one of the posts i did on some Facebook groups and tell me that he can give it to me for the day :lol:

Enough of that, let's go kill some time be removing the dust on the Dreamcast and play some SF Rush 2049! I'll try to get the perfect setup for the Bruiser before doing one in Forza Horizon 3 with the Cuda. And maybe i'll play some Crazy Taxi 2 too! :D
Check out Reddit, some people are requesting it there too, wait for the opportunity and strike.

As someone who's stuck with a Smart Car IRL, I'd really appreciate it if that thing was added back into FH3, along with a super bike engine. The 1300cc Hayabusa engine with a turbo ought to do the job :mischievous:

Give us a CBR 1100 engine and I can recreate the "Smart Arse" Smart car I seen at a car show last month.

Nevermind, I was dumb.

Attachments

• ٢٠١٦٠٩٢١_٢٣٢٢١٤.jpg
    ٢٠١٦٠٩٢١_٢٣٢٢١٤.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
If anything, its probably just a timezone change, while still reflecting his actual geographical location. The game releases globally at the exact same time, so it's not like he's going to be getting it early.

As far as I know the USA west coast has it set as the earliest time at 9pm PST on 9/22/16.

If anything, its probably just a timezone change, while still reflecting his actual geographical location. The game releases globally at the exact same time, so it's not like he's going to be getting it early.

As far as I know the USA west coast has it set as the earliest time at 9pm PST on 9/22/16.
I don't think it works like that. Games always unlock at midnight in the local region.

That's insane. Wonder what UK will be.

Edit: Jesus I am blind.
Since this is early access, they probably wanted everyone to have it at the same time I would guess. I imagine the actual release will flow how you explained it.

It works out to my benefit as it gives me some time to try it before bed on Thursday night :D

Id buy that for a $1 errr sorry I meant $100 :confused:
Look forward to hearing how well this works across both platforms and being able to just log in and gain your saves etc is really neat. Also cross format playing with friends, damn that is cool as well.

Tempted to buy as well but likely wont have a GPU till early October and had to buy another SSD for this coming. Keen to find out how this runs on a HD530 onboard i7 CPU to tide me over.

Last edited:
Something seems not right in that. PC looks very jagged still. Darn want better comparisons than that.

Annoying as heck that the HDR situation on PC has not been clarified. Hoping that indeed 60fps HDR @4K is possible.
HDMI 2.0b supports it, so I am assuming someone with the correct 2.0 type cable, a compatible graphics card and display should be able to enjoy it in such bliss. Knowing the PC industry they will likely just complicate the whole thing or it may come in a later patch if not on release.

Yeah that does seem a bit strange. As far as I know, Forza Apex has an MSAA option.

It should be supported. The more recent GPUs support HDR.
Also have the consider the panel. Some HDR TVs deliver HDR better than others, which is my issue with HDR at the moment.

EDIT

No clue how this guy got access to the game on PC

It doesn't. It unlocks at 11:00PM tomorrow night for me, which supports @ImaRobot's release time of 9:00PM because he's 2 hours behind me.

The game releases at the same time everywhere for early access folks.

Yeah that does seem a bit strange. As far as I know, Forza Apex has an MSAA option.

It should be supported. The more recent GPUs support HDR.
Also have the consider the panel. Some HDR TVs deliver HDR better than others, which is my issue with HDR at the moment.

EDIT

No clue how this guy got access to the game on PC

Yeah seen that vid, good quality.
Your right that many HDR TVs have compatibility but do not have the capability to fully deliver the 10bit Rec 2020 wide colour gamut. They may also be restricted in the quality of highlights they can display with reduced nits.

It currently IS a minefield as also many do not support HDR in game mode. Panasonic have some that will as does Samsung but not sure about others in the UK at least. Really it seems to get the full effect of HDR any TV needs to be a UHD PREMIUM model or of same level of performance to make full usage of it. Looks like it will be next year before the specs for such are in the mid price ballpark as currently it is more the higher end models that can.

Scroll down to the list on this link. It is one of the better review sites for 4K and Gaming displays. I want to see someone with a BIG 4KTV showing the game also with 21:9 custom resolution.

Last edited:
Yay i finally got a Warthog code! :D:D:D

But when i tried to install it it gave me an error 0x000000e and now the icon is black. I'm not touching it until i find a way to fix that.

Are those cars exclusive to the Ultimate Edition?
The Motorsports All-Stars & VIP cars are also bundled with the Deluxe Edition. The Ultimate Edition includes the Car Pass & iirc, the early access perk.

As of right now according to BADNED, the All-Stars pack is bundle-only.

Latest Posts

Back