Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Thats pretty much every damn single forza youtuber ever ( minus Failrace of course )
Ikr? It's really starting to become tiresome in my opinion. I mean it's getting to the point they're becoming uninteresting to me.
"Hey guys, what's up! It's [blah blah] here, back again. Today we're gonna build another over powered car but before we do, if you enjoy the video (even though I'm only 30 seconds in) leave a like!"

Standard YouTuber BS.
"I'm gonna see if I can try to drift it." Yeah have fun smashing into EVERY single object and oncoming traffic when attempting to do. From another you'll be hearing "Oh my OOOHhh my gawd" consistently in every video he makes. Why haven't these guys got roasted yet. :lol:
Agree, now I am really curious what other cars have rally mods. Hoping the Fiesta does, and the Sierra. And the Celicas. :D
Me too bud. 👍 I'm seriously hoping those cars have rally parts. I'm wondering if it's obtained via the special
customization option? I will be sad if it is though, so I'm hoping they're just separate parts. :)
It's a photoshop.

Seen this?

Yeah, and I really liked it. Not only am I thankful for seeing some older cars with new rally parts, but also his explanation on the rally side in FH3. :D Not "let's see what it's like to get hit by a train in Forza Horizon 3 in a Subaru Impreza."

Created my first blueprint:

A late night circuit race in Surfers Paradise, Torana vs XY Falcon. Love the fact you can create your own themes for the events. Just incredible!
Remember, there is a thread for Ford vs Holden. Just to let members know what events are happening. ;)

The bonus spin issue has been fixed. You might need to log out and back in for the fix to take affect if this has happened to you. Not sure if they have started taking everyone's money back yet or not. Glad they got straight on to it. I want it to be some what of a grind.

It's not, I've just had the same happen to me an hour ago. My first wheelspin, actually.

FueAGuh.jpg

I wish it didn't though. For one, I actually enjoy grinding (you do when PC sims don't give you any initiative to try and beat the AI apart from doing it just for the sake of doing so) and I also fear I might get automatically banned. Oh well. :nervous:

Oh god I hope that comes up on my wheel spin later:cool:

I'm fairly certain that was confirmed earlier in the week.

I wouldn't mind that either, to be honest :lol:
I honestly get my fun from purely driving over progression so having everything immediately would only elevate my love for the game.

For Horizon games, I always find the most expensive car in the autoshow and grind away until I can afford it. Then I grind for the second most expensive, then the third, fourth, etc. It means that each car gets less and less expensive and takes less and less time to earn.

I've been watching some videos and, while I'm generally very happy with the game, I get the feeling that crashes are a bit too arcadey. When you crash into an almost stationary car while doing 150mph the car just bounces off a bit and continues on its way like nothing happened...

I've been watching some videos and, while I'm generally very happy with the game, I get the feeling that crashes are a bit too arcadey. When you crash into an almost stationary car while doing 150mph the car just bounces off a bit and continues on its way like nothing happened...
Eh, I would actually prefer it that way. It would just be unnecessary to waste any resources and/or power to get a damage model that detailed on AI road vehicles as well as AI controlled Drivitars, in my opinion.

Still takes the same amount of time :P
It does, but it's also a matter of continued involvement. Early on the game with all the exploration and racing etc will keep me entertained for a few months without the introduction of new cars, but as the map becomes familiar and I've completed all the various races and tasks, the faster pace of earning cars keeps my interest in the game high.

You can turn on sim damage. Your car will barely move after such crash.

Any explanation on how to refuel a car though? I've heard that sim damage will actually use the gas tank.

One thing I noticed in the demo too, is that fixing the damage in photomode is cosmetic only (though tbh, I think it says that too :dunce: ).

Any explanation on how to refuel a car though? I've heard that sim damage will actually use the gas tank.

One thing I noticed in the demo too, is that fixing the damage in photomode is cosmetic only (though tbh, I think it says that too :dunce: ).

There are gas stations in the game. I assume you just drive up and it fills up automatically.

Woke up, jumped straight back in to playing!

Couple of things/little tidbits of info:

• There are price ranges for the cars on the auction house to (I assume) avoid price fixing. Meaning for example, I couldn't sell my stock 2012 BMW M5 for anything above 123k (in terms of buyout). I think the number changes based on upgrades though. Doesn't mean you can't get a bargain, got a Mclaren 570s for 43k just before!
  • That 999,999,999 cr glitch lol, thank god they're fixing it.
  • This game is going to last way way way longer than FH2. Everything from Blueprint, Storefront, 4 Player Co-Op, forzathon etc adds to the longevity of the experience.
  • Just started the street racing portion of the career. I'm really liking the progression and the rewards. It's very rewarding but at the same time, doesn't flood you as much with CR like FM6 does.
  • Also explored the construction site. AMAZING. Gonna be a great place for playground games and photography. Love it.
  • EDIT: I also LOVE the edition of Horizon Edition cars. Theres quite a few of them (I wanna say like 25+ maybe??) and they really add some uniqueness to the Auction House in terms of rare cars, and the credits/XP/Sales boost you get from them.
  • If anyone was wondering, you CAN purchase barn finds and code cars like the Warthog from the AH.

Is anyone else having problems being able to start the game?!? The game is fully installed and purchased but whenever I go to play it it just says 'Your game is getting ready. Your game will start soon!' And then, 'You are too early. We know you would really like to get started, but you will have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date.' I live in Melbourne so the game should've been released at 12:00 am last night, it is now 7:40 am.

Is anyone else having problems being able to start the game?!? The game is fully installed and purchased but whenever I go to play it it just says 'Your game is getting ready. Your game will start soon!' And then, 'You are too early. We know you would really like to get started, but you will have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date.' I live in Melbourne so the game should've been released at 12:00 am last night, it is now 7:40 am.
A lot of people are having trouble with the release. I'm not sure what the progress is on fixing it though. Would be a bit odd if you happen to get it going at 2pm your time, as that was one of the original times that was supposed to go through at first.

I have the same problem, it's only 47 mins late for me though.

A lot of people are having trouble with the release. I'm not sure what the progress is on fixing it though. Would be a bit odd if you happen to get it going at 2pm your time, as that was one of the original times that was supposed to go through at first.
Other people in my region are playing it so I've got no clue what's going on.

Back