Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Nice. Thanks for the info! 👍

Haven't decided if I'm getting "sick" tomorrow or not now.
God I've been contemplating this so bad, but I've just missed Friday and Monday because my gf was hit while she was riding her bike(nothing broken, just bruised thank god.) That's already such a big chunk of money gone. If anything I'll just stay up ridiculously late and go to work with 0 work ethic I suppose. :lol:

Midnight for me, but I'll be in bed for work tomorrow but will play tomorrow night for a few hours then planning an all nighter on Saturday....if i can stay awake!

I love this lighting :drool:

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 22.37.54.png

God I've been contemplating this so bad, but I've just missed Friday and Monday because my gf was hit while she was riding her bike(nothing broken, just bruised thank god.) That's already such a big chunk of money gone. If anything I'll just stay up ridiculously late and go to work with 0 work ethic I suppose. :lol:
I did think about getting up super early at 2 or 3 and playing til time to leave for work. But, then I wouldn't leave. :lol:

I did think about getting up super early at 2 or 3 and playing til time to leave for work. But, then I wouldn't leave. :lol:
1am is going to come and I'm going to sit there and not notice. I get up at 4:30 am, my body is going to hate me :lol:

So the game unlocked at 11 PM for me and so far I have spent 2 and half hours playing it with the last 10 minutes just cruising around the highway, that connects between the outback and the city. Just chilling in a classic Falcon with a bunch of Drivatars convoys on the road and listening to Hospital Radio (or pretty much any other radio).

It's already 1:37 here and i'm not sure how to sleep anymore with Forza stuck in my mind. :lol:

I'm happy that I spent 100 dollars on this game and i'm glad that i've bought an Xbox. Can't wait to resume playing in the next morning. 👍

So the game unlocked at 11 PM for me and so far I have spent 2 and half hours playing it with the last 10 minutes just cruising around the highway, that connects between the outback and the city. Just chilling in a classic Falcon with a bunch of Drivatars convoys on the road and listening to Hospital Radio (or pretty much any other radio).

It's already 1:37 here and i'm not sure how to sleep anymore with Forza stuck in my mind. :lol:

I'm happy that I spent 100 dollars on this game and i'm glad that i've bought an Xbox. Can't wait to resume playing in the next morning. 👍
11PM? Huh. Just hope UK gets it at planned midnight time (that's 20 minutes from now)

Guess who got to be my first Drivatar?

@SlipZtrEm 👍

Nice! I'll do my best! :sly:

Ok so to say I am excited is a hideous understatement. 9 minutes to go.

I'm sad I'll be missing out on all the excitement. I won't be back home until mid-day Sunday.

Then again, NYC is hardly punishment...

Back