Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
I keep getting errors trying to download, had over 27gig down earlier, went out back in a few hours. It then showed 2 something gig and has did the same again with the 0x8007005 error. Oh the joys of PC gaming....

And we are go, go, go! Didn't realise the demo didn't have HDR enabled. Started the full game and the HDR icon popped up in the corner of my screen. Game looks even more gorgeous in 4K HDR!

Finally proper confirmation it is supported. Should do 60 fps 4K if using a HDMI 2.0 lead.
What frames hardware you banging this out on or do you mean console?

TV & PC specs etc please?
Want to hear more on your honest impressions with HDR dude.

Last edited:
I know it's frustrating for you, but they know the problem exists and they're working on it. A longer chat with you isn't going to change anything. Let them get it fixed.
Yeah, I work in IT, many of my company's users expect every problem to be fixed immediately, as though I have a magic wand :crazy: - "The Internet is slow, WTF"! or "My computer died, I need it now!" Patience is a virtue :ill:

Pre-ordered at the 11th hour! Can't wait to make the most of the... wait, standard edition?

Yeah. I have no time for Horizon over the weekend, no money for VIP membership until later on this month and no inclination to buy the Motorsport All-Stars pack whatsoever. The Car Pass can wait until after the October car pack drops.

/truly_relaxed :lol:

Tried to play it but it said ''error 0x800705b4'', still says it's ''preordered'' tho.

That's how i feel right now seeing you guys being able to play:
tumblr_nrrabqoUBe1r2g7mto1_500.png

Need to stay away from this thread until the game is unlocked for me at midnight. Just hearing about other people playing it is just going to make the wait even longer and agonizing. :lol:
No kidding!!! I'm up in Tennessee and the wait is killing me, ready to take my monte carlo down under!

@DJTHEKING

Are you referring to XB or PC?
Mine is with PC but seems I lost all what I had downloaded, changed the installation drive (via windows storage options) just incase its an issue to do with the game installing and storage space requirements. I had less than 60GB which the game lists as approx requiring.

Last edited:
and here I am a guy that ordered the physical copy from Gamestop, I'm not playing it until I go to the store tomorrow to collect my copy. I'm getting up at 7 and getting myself breakfast while I'm at now. For now, I'm watching Terminator.

Since I need to sleep tonight and work tomorrow, it means I won't be able to play until 14.5 hours after it drops here. Or 21.5 hours from now. No. I'm not jonesing. Much.

Back