Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Weird. Haven't been prompted for an update on my end yet.
Lucky you. Good news is that I unplugged my modem for a bit and it jumped back to the usual speed. Just about done with that update, whatever it is.

Why does my profile keep changing and the game threatening to restart? I don't even have a 2nd profile?

What do you mean my graphics driver is unsupported...

ZwFvkQ.png

RkdjPP.png

This is the very thing I was concerned about. Thanks a lot UWP... *sigh* Now I gotta troubleshoot this...

What do you mean my graphics driver is unsupported...

ZwFvkQ.png

RkdjPP.png

This is the very thing I was concerned about. Thanks a lot UWP... *sigh* Now I gotta troubleshoot this...
I really hope i can use the .70 driver since the .90 is giving me weird grahpics in rainbow 6 siege.

Did you try totally uninstalling the drivers and then redownloading the latest ones? I've had driver updates break things in the past, and require a fresh install.

The game runs fine on my PC, but keeps throwing out "Low Video Memory" despite all things appearing fine in my resource monitors, and the game holding at 30fps. That said, my GTX970 is pretty heavily taxed for only marginally improved visuals, so I think I'll take the witchcraft Xbox visuals for a slightly more convenient experience.

Well, not sure when the game was supposed to unlock in my area (living in Utah), but about an hour ago (9:30pm) I couldn't resist to hit the Play button. Game loaded and I'm playing!! :lol:

I got to say it runs a lot smoother than in the Xbox One. textures and stuff are a bit lower though. I got a lot of pop ups too. apparently the game wants me to play it in Medium at 30fps, but I already changed it to 60fps.

Oh well... time to go to bed. I got to go to work. I will try it with my G27 tomorrow. Can't wait!

Remember to keep an eye on the time guys. Or you may stay up longer, then you intended too. Well just like myself for example since the plan was to go to bed at 2am. But well just let's say this. I didn't turn off the console until just after 5am. :boggled:

And now, here I am talking to you lot since you lot are friendly enough. That I could spend all day talking to you guys. :) Aside from that. Enjoy FH3. 👍

Am I mistaken, or was progress on the PC supposed to transfer over to the Xbox? Because I just finished about a solid hour on the PC before deciding to jump back to the Xbox, and suddenly I'm in the Centenario again. I even gave it a good 20 minutes, just to make sure everything had time to sync up, because I don't really expect save files to be backed up in seconds, or anything.

Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Welp. There's a side effect of staying up late to play a game. Turns out I started the demo...

That's embarrassing. :lol:

I should get to sleep, but I think a cup of a coffee should be just as good.

Last edited:
Did you try totally uninstalling the drivers and then redownloading the latest ones? I've had driver updates break things in the past, and require a fresh install.

The game runs fine on my PC, but keeps throwing out "Low Video Memory" despite all things appearing fine in my resource monitors, and the game holding at 30fps. That said, my GTX970 is pretty heavily taxed for only marginally improved visuals, so I think I'll take the witchcraft Xbox visuals for a slightly more convenient experience.

Well, I used DDU (Driver Uninstaller from Guru3d), and that fixed it. But now the game crashes at the Playground logo screen... Looking at the Horizon 3 PC forums it seems I'm not the only one.

*sigh* I'm really getting tired of all of these issues with PC games these days. Sometimes it's better just to play on the consoles.

Back