Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
"Your order is ready for pickup"

aYUwf6CjNGrfi.gif

It probably takes you no time if you're using the Regera since it gets up to 250Mph like nothing. Try using something more reasonable; travel time takes more than "no time" at all to cross it.

Anyway, the Rocket Bunny kit for the NSX has a glitch with the exhaust backfire, where the car is backfiring through the 2 exhausts were on the side originally, rather than the 2 center pipes on the kit. No biggie. 4 hours in, game says I'm around 2-4% towards the final showcase, so I've barely scratched the surface. Beyond the reward cars, picked up the Urus, Aventador/SV, Z06, Charger, E46 M3, & F90 M5. Found the FJ & Dino tonight as well. :)

Now to plow through work tomorrow, and have a 3-day weekend at it all.
I don't think I've reached 200 MPH yet... was mostly cruising in around 200 kmph...

I don't think I've reached 200 MPH yet... was mostly cruising in around 200 kmph...
You're cruising at 120mph and claiming it takes no time at all to clear the map? Just as you claim to have driven the Regera and not touched 200mph at all?

Yeah, okay....

Just did a 13km run in it and the only thing I learned is that I shouldn't be driving it. :lol:

edit: holy hell it has 1449hp no freakin' wonder i can't drive it...:lol:
The HE of the '69 Camaro is practically doing wheelies coming out of the turns and bounces up and down. Insane, but they do provide a challenge seeing as the AI can control them "perfectly".

Trying to advance as much as I can before going to sleep, but I keep pausing to take photos :lol:

Seriously though, this game looks stunning.

29244515113_56a45e4915_z.jpg

29835986056_cf77112d11_z.jpg

Here are my and loads of other peoples graphics. :)
PC Preload is causing major headaches. Seems Im not the only one on their 4th/5th download.

The HE of the '69 Camaro is practically doing wheelies coming out of the turns and bounces up and down. Insane, but they do provide a challenge seeing as the AI can control them "perfectly".
I saw you said you found the Dino earlier,having searched the entire bubble area,I can't find it anywhere...

no just the normal from amazon....says not out till the 27th.

just looked the ultimate is 80 quid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Yeah I think I paid £79.99 for the digital ultimate but got the all stars VIP and all car pass + 2 dlc packs forza6 and fh2 which I didn't have. So not bad value over long term as I will get my money's worth in photos and gameplay and new dlc this year.:ill: (The refund of the £60 GTS deluxe version delay preorder paid for this) :sly:

P.s This is the most for a game I paid so far so was relieved that the demo was better than I had hoped. :boggled::cheers:

dveAN9e.png

The Midnight Battles and Street Races are amazing! Great rewards too ;)
I just got here.:)

edit: wow I got 7 new cars in one picture out of that race lineup.:D

Edit2 I got 200k for that race.:D also found my first barn find,the Jag Mark II! :D

Last edited:
I have to say I'm really having great fun with this game.

My one concern originally was that it was just going to be Horizon 2 again but in a different place.

Thankfully whilst they do play similar it feels different enough.

I was one of only 23% to go to the outback rather then Surfers Paradise..

But yeah, Many hours will be wasted on this game ;)

I love how there's an achievement for jumping around the airport with a Reliant Supervan. :D Speaking of Reliant, now i know what's my new blueprint is going to be. :mischievous:

So i just got the 4th Drivatar on my sign list and it contains of @Sutuki , @Lameonade , @Cowboy and a fourth person that i forgot if he's a GTP member or not. As much as i don't want to remove anybody, it seems that 3 of those haven't played the game yet.
Screenshot-Original.png
The game wasn't out yet for me, but now that it's the 23rd here, I can start to rack up my stats.

Now, if this game doesn't make you feel like Kazunori Yamauchi himself, I dunno what will :lol:

My assistant, Ms. Whatsherface is constantly going on about how we gotta manage the festival and I'm like "Yeah, you do that, Sugar Buns, I'ma go racing!"

And by racing, I mean 'pointlessly hoon around the outback in my rally Datsun'.

dQvQGEB.jpg

pw7PqX8.jpg

OroXCuP.jpg

ua2dOPT.jpg

Racing a rally-fied 510 against a Reliant Minivan around the outback. Games don't get much better than this 👍

The Datsun's a D-Class, by the way. Barely makes any power and I think it's top speed is somewhere in the 180 km/h (110 mph) range :lol: So much fun, though!

I was one of only 23% to go to the outback rather then Surfers Paradise..
Aye, I picked the outback as well. Kinda surprised it's not more popular.

Last edited:
Wake up this morning excited to play, game took 2 days to download so finally happening!.... there is a 1.5GB update already? Well with my bad internet connection I'll play later. :(

There are almost 100 000 people on the rivals leaderboard for the first showcase event. I think the game is doing well so far, considering it's day -4. Hopefully it hits 1 million before October.

There are almost 100 000 people on the rivals leaderboard for the first showcase event. I think the game is doing well so far, considering it's day -4. Hopefully it hits 1 million before October.

Thats a lot of people considering its the 100 dollar version, most of the united states hasnt really started playing yet.

Wake up this morning excited to play, game took 2 days to download so finally happening!.... there is a 1.5GB update already? Well with my bad internet connection I'll play later. :(
I know one way to cheer you up. Cars like the Abarth 131 carries rally parts, including the Lancer EVO X. I'm assuming cars in the rally class may carry these parts with them, such as mud flaps, roof scoops, spot lights etc. :)

FH3 is really addictive and creating your own events is super fun! Trust me you're going to really have a blast! 👍

Heres a seek peek.

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
fyi, you can't take the horrible colors off the Fifteen52 turbofans.

when you paint the, it paints the rim behind it for some genius reason.

Just took the Koenigsegg Regera out for a spin and it's like a :censored:ing bullet, especially when you adjust the gear a little bit to make it go over 270mph and take it out on the longest straight in the game. Used every upgrade except the roll cage upgrade.

Back