Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Thank god I'm working second shift which starts at 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm so I usually play/stay up until 5 am. Can't wait to get the game.

I love how there's an achievement for jumping around the airport with a Reliant Supervan. :D Speaking of Reliant, now i know what's my new blueprint is going to be. :mischievous:

So i just got the 4th Drivatar on my sign list and it contains of @Sutuki , @Lameonade , @Cowboy and a fourth person that i forgot if he's a GTP member or not. As much as i don't want to remove anybody, it seems that 3 of those haven't played the game yet.
Screenshot-Original.png

How do i activate the Car-Pass, VIP, etc?

Did you find a way? I went to the store and installed all my VIP, Car Pass and All Stars tickets but none are showing in garage or I don't seem to have access to Autoshow yet..Do you have to complete quite a few events to unlock the ALL Star cars? For those that stayed up all night ? :)

Did you find a way? I went to the store and installed all my VIP, Car Pass and All Stars tickets but none are showing in garage or I don't seem to have access to Autoshow yet..Do you have to complete quite a few events to unlock the ALL Star cars? For those that stayed up all night ? :)
I am currently in Surfers Level 2 I think I just got into the autoshow now,it made me buy the E46(out of a choice of 5-6)

Ive done them I'm in surfers paradise and my festival is level 2
I have all of mine,also at the same level,Idk what to tell you then.

edit: I got a message saying to go back to the festival after an event saying to go back to the festival "as something special was waiting for me at the autoshow"

I have all of mine,also at the same level,Idk what to tell you then.

edit: I got a message saying to go back to the festival after an event saying to go back to the festival "as something special was waiting for me at the autoshow"
Thanks haha I mustn't of heard the message I just went back to the Byron bay festival and I've got them! Cheers mate

The Regera is pretty ****. Maybe it just needs a delicate hand but it's basically undrivable on any surface that not tarmac, has incredibly weak brakes and has pathetic acceleration early on.

Also, the map is just as short as I feared, takes no time to get from one end to the other...

At least they both looks pretty.

Hi Rik. Did you order the ultimate edition on disc from MS store? Why the 4 day wait ? I hope you get it today in the post ! 👍

no just the normal from amazon....says not out till the 27th.

just looked the ultimate is 80 quid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

It probably takes you no time if you're using the Regera since it gets up to 250Mph like nothing. Try using something more reasonable; travel time takes more than "no time" at all to cross it.

Anyway, the Rocket Bunny kit for the NSX has a glitch with the exhaust backfire, where the car is backfiring through the 2 exhausts were on the side originally, rather than the 2 center pipes on the kit. No biggie. 4 hours in, game says I'm around 2-4% towards the final showcase, so I've barely scratched the surface. Beyond the reward cars, picked up the Urus, Aventador/SV, Z06, Charger, E46 M3, & F90 M5. Found the FJ & Dino tonight as well. :)

Now to plow through work tomorrow, and have a 3-day weekend at it all.

Back