Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
Put my license plate to practical use as a reminder:

left.jpg

I am so tired. Why did I play this so late last night knowing I had to work today?!

...oh, yeah, I know why! :cheers:

My fingers are crossed that the TX Servo/Xbox One S will work with a second controller plugged in for my headset, as I understand it to be the case.

When I tried using a second controller a few weeks ago (sans headset) in F6 my X1 and TX got pissed at me.

So for a laugh I created a GT Car Cross Country Race.

Let's just say you can tell these Cars are very much out of their comfort zone.

However here comes my first complaint about the game..

If I'm going to be punished for missing a checkpoint, I expect the Drivatars to receive the same thing if they also do the same thing.

I don't think it's fair they get away with it and I don't..

Overwise still having fun :)

One unintended consequence of the fancy flappy deformable checkpoints--If you're starting from the back, it's very easy to miss a checkpoint because the entire pack flattens the banners and you never see them.

Thank you, Eunos. Seriously, I couldn't agree more.

I don't care if I am pulled out of the experience by having the car disappear off the screen if it happens in front of me (although probably better just to freeze them in place), they just should get some penalty.

Did you update to the game ready graphics drivers which came out yesterday?

I did update my graphics drivers as FH3 asked me to before first opening, whether they were the right ones or not I'm not sure but I assume so 👍

What's your PC specs?

Intel i5 6500 (R.I.P)
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1060
16gb RAM

It can run ultra but as I said the spikes are quite large.

Oh and theres the newest issues I somehow just found out about... I and I think every other Ultimate Edition owner on PC does not have acces to their DLC's... :/ oh well. Question for anyone, is there a way to restart the game progress or something along those lines? Thanks :)

Edit: How great are these wheelspins (Somewhat dissapointed about my double spins)
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Done for the day 14.4 % overall completion 2 barn finds,not a bad days work.:)

Haha, don't think I would be in such a hurry, Rob. Think I'm on about 0.2% if I'm lucky :D Love to savour my racing games. Map is great but I was under the impression getting from the furthest point north to the furthest point south would be something like 35-40 miles but it seems to take the same amount of time as FH2 just that there are a lot more roads of course.

The game had a bit of stuttering for me in my second hour last night, then just as I pulled into the festival to collect my Level Reward cars, the game freezes and then kicked me out. Sigh.

We'll see how it goes this morning...

I got the Ultimate Edition! Though not car, they didn't have any of them. Oh well, I just wanted the game.
I had to ask when he brought out the game luckily it was in the back.
Only at 12% for install looks like I'll be playing it after work. :(

Haha, don't think I would be in such a hurry, Rob. Think I'm on about 0.2% if I'm lucky :D Love to savour my racing games. Map is great but I was under the impression getting from the furthest point north to the furthest point south would be something like 35-40 miles but it seems to take the same amount of time as FH2 just that there are a lot more roads of course.
I want this done as much as possible before my holiday man,don't wanna be cruising around thinking about horizon..:lol:

I had to ask when he brought out the game luckily it was in the back.
Only at 12% for install looks like I'll be playing it after work. :(
I asked aswell, the guy working there said he didn't see anything. My download speed for some reason is slow, I have internet with 40mbps and my xbox is only using less than 1/4 of that! :mad:

Yeah let us know how it works and your thoughts...
Ok, looks like you have to switch your Xbox off so it syncs to the cloud. Then the PC game syncs to your save and starts in the same place.

Now that I'm running 4k30Hz graphics (GTX970) all the hassles and software upgrades seem worth it at last.

I'm not playing online so can't tell you how it works with other players though.

Last edited:
I know one way to cheer you up. Cars like the Abarth 131 carries rally parts, including the Lancer EVO X. I'm assuming cars in the rally class may carry these parts with them, such as mud flaps, roof scoops, spot lights etc. :)

FH3 is really addictive and creating your own events is super fun! Trust me you're going to really have a blast! 👍

Heres a seek peek.

GetPhoto.ashx
Awesome! Actually, I've since gotten a chance to play and I've found that a lot of the cars you'd expect to have some rally parts do have some. In fact, I was very happy to see some rally parts for the 2004 STI. Sadly the Fiesta ST does not. :(

The game is pretty incredible and I've only been playing for an hour or so.

Not sure if already posted but the expansion pass is live worldwide. Priced at $34.99. Expensive.
Eh, it's for two so that's not too bad a price. It just depends on what content is in it though, really. I believe standalone expansions where $20 in the past.

Got my first barn find alert....took about 4 hours of gameplay. Love these!

One thing I wish you could edit is your views. I always drive cockpit but switch to chase cam when looking for signs, barn finds etc. I'd set it to two views when cycling, small wish.

Back