Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
So is the map in FH3 bigger than the ones in 1 and 2??
Yes. Mechberg on the reveal stream said it was twice the size of FH2.
Eh, it's for two so that's not too bad a price. It just depends on what content is in it though, really. I believe standalone expansions where $20 in the past.
Porsche Expansion #4. Enjoy all the same Porsches from FM6 for the first* time in an open world. :P

I took 30 minutes this morning to start the game, and another 30 minutes during my lunch break to play some more. So far, not so different from the demo. I've just unlocked the expansion (and yet I haven't had a chance to actually choose the expansion site). I started in the Maloo. Now I'm in the Cherokee. looking forward to more in just 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Awesome! Actually, I've since gotten a chance to play and I've found that a lot of the cars you'd expect to have some rally parts do have some. In fact, I was very happy to see some rally parts for the 2004 STI. Sadly the Fiesta ST does not. :(

The game is pretty incredible and I've only been playing for an hour or so.
I assume it is because the Fiesta ST is part of the hot-hatches division could explain why it lacks any rally parts, but I wished it did regardless of division.

Ughhhh. Hate to bring negativity here but for my own sanity, anyone getting periodic crashes (Xbox)?

I've had my 4th game crash, all when in some menu or photo op, hopefully it isn't my Xbox!

Also, I possibly noticed a bug with the BMW M3 2005. I have almost no brake (controller) I haven't touched any settings, regular or advanced so it isn't a deadzone issue, everything default. Anyone else confirm with just this car?

Ughhhh. Hate to bring negativity here but for my own sanity, anyone getting periodic crashes (Xbox)?

I've had my 4th game crash, all when in some menu or photo op, hopefully it isn't my Xbox!

Also, I possibly noticed a bug with the BMW M3 2005. I have almost no brake (controller) I haven't touched any settings, regular or advanced so it isn't a deadzone issue, everything default. Anyone else confirm with just this car?

I had a pretty bad stuttering problem last night after about 2 hours of playing. When I drove up to my second festival location, it froze and then crashed about 10 seconds later.

It's better for me today, though now I'm having problems connecting to the Forza network - though my Xbox online connection is fine. Weird.

Played for a good 4 hours yesterday without issues. Hopefully mine is fine today.

I created a BluePrint race (easy to do), and getting your own poster for each event is great. Is this shared online or just used for my career?

I love the Hot Hatch circuit races. Choosing number of laps, weather etc is such a good idea :)
blueprint.jpg
Torque BluePrint race FH3.jpg

Wake up this morning excited to play, game took 2 days to download so finally happening!.... there is a 1.5GB update already? Well with my bad internet connection I'll play later. :(
Are you on PC or Xbox One.

Anyone else find Surfer's Paradise to be a bit of a letdown? After the open expanse of Byron Bay, it feels like something out of TDU with no access to the beach or anywhere interesting. A shame.

Ah, I found the park in the middle with ponds. That's better.

I noticed some things like liveries and image uploads were taking longer than usual to load when I was playing a couple of hours ago but the game was more responsive earlier on. If this is how the server copes with early access users then Tuesday is going to be interesting to say the least. :boggled:

The servers seem completely over flooded, struggling to get the auction house.

Yeah, I noticed the servers have been flooded too; I have trouble with photo sharing. Oh well, that's what screenshots are for!

@VXR I haven't really explored the city enough to notice; I've just been enjoying the sites tbh.

I also noticed everything network based is really slow right now.

My Ultimate Edition should have been here today but nothing has appeared in terms of a delivery vehicle all day. :grumpy: If it doesn't turn up tomorrow, I will not be happy.

Back