RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

The (Red) Emperor IV
Thanks for the detailed review! You've pleased the Emperor. :lol: It does take a different driving style to bring the best out of it, but it seems you've gotten that down very well and brought the best out of the car as a result. đź‘Ť It's only issue is power, but I'd like to think it's a nod to the true RKM tuning style rather than a problem. ;)
I really love the setup for the R34 nur.
I just left my gearbox in it because it
works better for me than de gear setup provided
here. But the handeling on it improved alot with this
setup
I see. Glad you like the setup! đź‘Ť
I just briefly tried out your updated R34 Black Edition (Bayside Blue in my case, so all comments from now on to be taken with a pinch of salt) ;)
Thanks for reviewing the R34 again! Glad to see the changes have slashed laptimes down quite a bit and improved the overall feel of the car! đź‘Ť
Here my review of the Nissan EXA - being the instigator for tuning this peculiar (and rare) beast, I guess I owe Rojer that much :D

Awww. :embarrassed: I've already told you pretty much everything I can in response to you in our PM's so all I can say is I glad you like it so much! :D:tup:

Aaaaaand I do believe that's been explained. No need to get all upset because I don't like a given car.

didnt get upset at all, thats just how i respond to smart ass replies bigshot đź‘Ť

I just asked if you guys were gonna get to that specific vehicle or not, but from what I've read so far, you're not unless I've reviewed one of your tunes in exchange for a tune request or if its your own personal liking to a car.
So I'll think about your tunes and give you a little review when I have the time to sit down and test it out myself.
No need to start some argument about something so trivial, as well as additional comments from other people like my new best e-friend "racer39658".

Yep, a response like that is a great way to influence someone to spend hours of their time setting up a car for you. A better way would be to read the first post of the thread and see what a tuning garage asks for in order to request a tune.

Riveting tale chap, no one asked for your support. I think the OP can handle this himself. No need for someone so smart as yourself to back him up. Thanks, have a great day.

cool story bro. didnt ask for an opinion about its looks, just about a tune for it.
Riveting tale chap, no one asked for your support. I think the OP can handle this himself. No need for someone so smart as yourself to back him up.

That's not really the way to "communicate" in GTP. "smart ass replies bigshot" isn't motivating for a requested tune to be carried out. They work hard to put out great tunes, you know? They don't have to, they want to because they like it.

That's not really the way to "communicate" in GTP. "smart ass replies bigshot" isn't motivating for a requested tune to be carried out. They work hard to put out great tunes, you know? They don't have to, they want to because they like it.

yea i know, that they put out their time to do these things that they enjoy doing and not dissing them or anything. Just replied to a smart alec answer with smart alec reply.
Don't need additional fuel added to the flame. Plus we wouldn't have this, if it weren't for the cool boy to reply by giving his opinion about a car's looks, instead of answering a simple question in a normal manner. But thats all aside now. Cause this is going nowhere and this is threadjacking the RKM people's thread.

yea i know, that they put out their time to do these things that they enjoy doing and not dissing them or anything. Just replied to a smart alec answer with smart alec reply.
Don't need additional fuel added to the flame. Plus we wouldn't have this, if it weren't for the cool boy to reply by giving his opinion about a car's looks, instead of answering a simple question in a normal manner. But thats all aside now. Cause this is going nowhere and this is threadjacking the RKM people's thread.

Funny, could've sworn that you were the one being a smart arse with your "cool story bro" comment.

Also, I was correcting you at the same time as bashing the car... It's not a wagon, it's a hatchback. There's a difference. I've done the sedan for last month's tuner challenge and bagged a win for it. Car was a boring pile of trash to drive despite this (fast though) and I've seen nothing to indicate that the hatch is any better in that regard (To the contrary, it was fast but boring as hell in GT5P, same as the sedan is here).

If you have a problem with the way I tend to respond to things, you're welcome to leave.

I recently tried your Kusabi, I can only say that is one unbelievable set-up ! The cars handles so well! I am a big fan of the Nurburgring tracks, that car handle with superbly!
Big Ups on the set-up!!!

370Z GT Academy

I've been using some of RKM's tunes for quite some time now because they just seem to be perfect in almost every way. So, as I was looking around the forums, I noticed that you guys had new tunes up. I was excited to see that the GT Academy 370Z was now on the list.

I've had the car for some time now but have never found the right tune for it, after trying many times with no succession. One tune would make the car oversteer way too much, another one would make it impossible to turn at all. So when I saw the RKM tune for it, I ran to my PS3, turned it on and started up Gran Turismo 5. I set up the car as it was posted and went off to Nordschleife.

nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

Right from the beginning, I noticed that this tune was way better than the one I had before it. It didn't make me want to crash it on purpose :). So as I kept driving, the car just flew by the corners at speeds I would never imagine for a car like that to go. I had some doubts when I was setting the suspension settings and thought that there must be something wrong with them. Boy, was I wrong. Corner after corner, the 460 horsepower beast went through them as though they were pieces of leftover cake. The way you guys set up the car makes it feel so responsive and accurate when driving it. The car made me dare to go faster around corners, which I did. When I got to the Karussell, I had to go no. 1.

[PAUSE] Restroom break

nrburgringnordschleife2w.jpg

[UNPAUSE] Back to awesome car on awesome track

After my restroom break, the car flew through Karussell at over 60 MPH! I checked the time on the screen,"4:12.XXX"!! I was astonished. I never thought the car would be able to go that fast. Now I knew this wasn't just some cool-looking car, it was a cool-looking car that can now do cool-looking things on cool-looking tracks. I was now pumped and eager to finish to find out my time.

nrburgringnordschleife3d.jpg

Now onto the straightaway. My heartbeat, raising by the millisecond. My skin, covered in goose bumps! My hair, sticking straight up! As I got closer and closer to the finish line while going over 180 MPH, all I could think about was the time I would get.

Finish.....................

I check the time- 7:06.754

nrburgringnordschleife4d.jpg

I let go of the G27 after seven minutes of what seemed like an adrenaline rush. The sweat on my hands now gone. My heartbeat dropped back to normal. My goosebumps went away. My hair stayed up because I have short hair :).

One lap around the Norschleife in an excellent car with an excellent tune.

Was I controlling God? No, I was controlling the Devil......on steroids!

If I went for another lap, I could have broken seven minutes.

I didn't.

I'll wait for next time.

I recently tried your Kusabi, I can only say that is one unbelievable set-up ! The cars handles so well! I am a big fan of the Nurburgring tracks, that car handle with superbly!
Big Ups on the set-up!!!
Thanks a lot! The Kusabi just minces the corners up. :sly:

And to answer your message, I'm afraid I cant accept requests from reviews that are only a few lines long. If you'd like an idea of what sort of reviews get requests, there are 3 linked on the first post. đź‘Ť
370Z GT Academy

Thanks for the review! The GT Academy version shows just what can be done when a car has front downforce available. It just gobbles up corners like they were nothing. I really love the GTA and I'm glad you liked it too! :D Great time by the way! :D:tup:

The Devil Z, a car which was described to have a will of its own, a car which doesn't get chosen by drivers, it chooses its driver. A 600hp machine. Of course, that's in the cartoons, the one in GT5 would barely touch half that.
But I'm not interested in the Purple Devil Z, I'm interested in the cars it spawned. Most recently the 350Z and the 370Z. More specifically, the RKM tunes for these 2 cars. So, that's the Midnight Z, Lord Z, and for the sake of it cuz I really like it, the 370Z GT Academy. (the Amuse 380rs and the 300zx was not included because of a lack of money to tune the 300zx and the lack of time for the 380rs to be tuned by RKM, well that's what happens when you are as popular as RKM)
(Tested on Trail Mountain, no lap times were set)
Midnight Z (before)-
The brakes feel disconnected, when you brake hard the car doesn't seem to slow down. The rear seems to slither about all over the place at times, and there is almost no traction on some of the turns. Although I have to say, it is a lot of fun, just a bit too crazy, like playing Russian Roulette. Another problem I seem to have is that it loses grip whenever I touch anything. Be it a car, or a slight tap on a wall, it would just spin.
Midnight Z (after)-
It is still hard work to get it going in a straight line after taking a corner. It seems to be built to go sideways. Which I don't mind, actually. I fact, I love it for that. If you are bored, trust me, with its loose rear end and huge lumps of power going through its tyres, it is the perfect car for enlivening your day. But if you want a proper race car that looks like a 370Z, this isn't for you. That isn't to say it's not quick, but to drive it quick, you need more than 5 laps of a track to learn it. It's like the Devil Z (the one in the anime, not the tune for the car), you need to love it, to respect it, and to know its one goal in life. To go as fast as it can possibly go.

Lord Z (before)-
What a woolly pig to drive. It rolls through the corners, bouncing around the bumps on the track. It is a drift monkey, it loves to go sideways. But unlike the Midnight Z, it doesn't feel like it's doing it for fun. In fact, it doesn't feel like it's doing anything. It's numb, rolling all over the place. That makes it really hard to know when to brake, as there's no way of guessing how quickly the brakes can stop you.
Lord Z (After)-
Unbelievably, it's slightly worse! The body roll has become so unpredictable, it seems like it's drunk. It's not that confident so consequently, nor am I. Another problem is that it twitches violently when you brake uphill sometimes, but then sometimes, it doesn't happen. So having been prepared for that to happen, when I braked the 3rd time entering that uphill corner, I steered the other way, expecting for it to correct the twitch. But it doesn't, it didn't twitch so as a result, I was sent spearing into a wall. Still, it is quite fast, being just over a second quicker than my FC on trial mountain.

370Z GT Academy-
I know I reviewed this car already, but I just couldn't resist. Since my review of it was done at TGTT, and it was tuned here, I thought I'd take it here to see the differences. So, some extra comments on the tune. It is the exact opposite of the others, forgiving, grippy, quick turn-in and can catapult itself out of corners. The only things you need to be careful of is that the rear sometimes can't keep up with the way it turns, so it might under or oversteer. But the biggest problem really, is that it is so much fun, I screwed up its tyres in an online race after 3 laps.
Overall, the GT academy tune seems to be the best compromise, with the Midnight Z being one for drifters and the Lord Z one for cruisers (feel free to correct me though, as I'm not driving at my best today).

Hello I have a general question regarding three FF tunes I tried. I did my testing at the Nurburgring with sports hard/med/soft.

Roj’s Golf and then the EK9 Civic Here and Here(RM)

Would I be right in saying that the rear of the car is now very light? For the record I only needed the golf for a single race, but the civic I am enjoying trying to get the most from it.

I found in all of those tunes the car would snap into oversteer while exiting a corner and I am mostly unable to recover.

I am sure this has been answered before in this thread but at some 70pages I am going to just ask :nervous:

Are these tunes done with a set driving style in mind? No doubt it is driver error on my part. I drive with a wheel, with just ABS for aids.

On my civic (non RM) I reset ALL the custom suspension + LSD to default, and then just changed the wheel options

Camber
0.4(ish) / 0.0
Toe
-0.20 / -0.20 (both minus)

This is just what I came up with by slowly changing your "VTi-R" tune which was infact the first time I have come across negative toe on the rear. All in all I now feel the car is much more stable and predictable for what ever my ghetto driving style may be.

This was also the first time I have changed the ABS setting from 1, to 3 I honestly did not expect such a difference. Which leads me to assume I simply suck. I really must look into getting more feedback from my FGT pro pedals.

I am learning alot by trying to tune the suspension on this car, it fits so well into the 450PP range and the changes I make I am able to feel right away

Funny, could've sworn that you were the one being a smart arse with your "cool story bro" comment.

Also, I was correcting you at the same time as bashing the car... It's not a wagon, it's a hatchback. There's a difference. I've done the sedan for last month's tuner challenge and bagged a win for it. Car was a boring pile of trash to drive despite this (fast though) and I've seen nothing to indicate that the hatch is any better in that regard (To the contrary, it was fast but boring as hell in GT5P, same as the sedan is here).

If you have a problem with the way I tend to respond to things, you're welcome to leave.

No problem with anyway you respond to things, I just find it funny that you said im being a smart alec, cause i did say in my previous post
"Just replied to a smart alec answer with smart alec reply".

And why did you have to bring up a point about you winning last month's tuner challenge and winning it, that has no relevance about what we are talking about. Yea you won, thats cool, congrats to you but I never asked, I never said you're a bad tuner on GT5, you have skills and thats a plus, no need to brag about it bro, after all this is a game.
Well hopefully this goes aside cause this is wasting both our time on something thats not even worth arguing or conversing about.

That monstrosity is not a wagon! It's a Kia Rio hatchback with AWD and a boxer engine.

I love you for saying that. :lol:

I shall be reviewing that Nissan EXA tune very soon. Also, still waiting for the request to be completed, but don't worry, I haven't lost my patience...yet. :scared:

RKM Motorsport’s 908 Killer Whale

908KillerWhale.jpg

908KillerWhale_Big.jpg

Based on: 2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut
Obtained: New Car Dealer

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 902 BHP (@ 47.7 miles)
Torque:---- 993 ft-lb
Weight:---- 930 kg

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Shop
High RPM Turbo Kit
Choice of Racing Tires

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 60/85

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 3.863
2nd:-- 2.466
3rd:-- 1.744
4th:-- 1.298
5th:-- 1.018
6th:-- 0.839
Final: 2.813
Max Speed: 249

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: x/5
Accel:-- x/5
Braking: x/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-10
Spring Rate: 17.5/19.0
Extension:-- 10/10
Compression: 8/8
Anti-Roll:-- 1/3
Camber:----- 2.9/2.3
Toe:-------- 0.05/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 8/10

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Say hello to the Killer Whale. It's big and powerful, capable of killing nearly anything, but has a certain grace to it...

And more pace than your mind will be able to comprehend.

After multiple frustrating attempts at the GT All Stars series of races with a the RKM Z0s RM tune, I finally gave in and decided to spend my hard earned credits on the 908. Nothing against the z06, that vehicle is very fast and corners unbelievably well, but I just couldn't run a clean enough lap to hold first and always had the nasty R8's and Nissan R92's catching me on the straights. As well they should catch me seeing as how I had on average 100+ kg on all of them. Enter the Killer Whale....

Quite simply, this thing is QUICK. "More pace than your mind can comprehend" is an understatement. This tune seems to defy the laws of physics. After purchase and the immediate trips for an oil change and modifications, I hit the track. I wanted to get used to the car on an easier layout first so I hit Indy Speedway for the Like the Wind races. After plugging in the setup, I couldn't hit start race fast enough. Looking at the competition, I see the my usual nemesis. Those bastards of racing that have caused me to scream obscenities that would make Hitler blush. Sitting at the front are the Minolta Toyota, the Mazda 787, the Nissan 292, two Audi R8s and the Audi r10.

3..2...1...Go! Disaster! I forgot to change the defaults and I am stuck with a automatic transmission and traction control on 5. Oh well, Let's run this one out and just get the feel.

Then it hits me, I am way faster than the field, by the time I hit the first corner, I am already in 3rd. I also realize that this thing sticks to the ground like stink on ****! No brakes necessary here, just lift off the throttle and the momentary lift off over steer pulls the car into the right direction. By the time I hit the second turn, I'm in first and pulling away...quickly. Hitting the backstretch, I am pulling 230+MPH and still accelerating when i hit corner three. Lift off slightly again and I whip through turn three and for like I'm on rails. No under steer, no pushing to the outside when back on the throttle, just pure speed. I cross the line for the first lap at 42.xx, and with the auto tranny and traction control at that. Laps 2-5 prove equally effortless, turning in consistent laps in the high 30s.

Off to the GT Allstars.

Running Grand Valley and Trial Mountain are a breeze. Corner entry is smooth, no tail breakaways. One thing to note hear though is that you really have to pay attention to your braking spots. This car is very fast and accelerates viscously. There is no late braking with this car (ok maybe you can if you can use another race car to help hold you line). I found that I was coming into the first corner on Grand Valley that I had to brake much earlier than any race before, because of the 210+ MPH speed I was carrying. While that is minor observation most will realize on the first lap, my favorite part of this car is what I discovered on corner exit. The acceleration is smooth and even with the high RPM turbo, the acceleration curve is well rounded. There is no sudden burst of speed as the turbo spools up. The rest of the races are uneventful which is a true compliment to the car. AS the AI is burning rubber trying to catch me, I am cornering at high speeds, flat all the way through and drama free. On average, I finished at least 25 seconds faster than any other car for each race.

On a side note, I ran a sloppy lap on the Green Hell and still managed a sub 6:30 running only ABS at 1. I am not the best driver by any means but that did bring about the kind of silly grin that ones gets when having a few to many pints at the bar (probably because I do drink a cold one, steadily, while playing). Another thing to consider with this car, especially at the green hell, is that any contact with the grass will be punished quite severely. That being said, this is one hell of a ride. I have since run the Indy 500 endurance race, both A and B spec, with little difficulty. Running B-Specs with this tune is completely maintenance free. Just start the race and come back later to reap your 1st place rewards. I figure I will get a full ROI in a very short time with this tune. Well done RKM!

Last edited:
Another quick comment on the Esprit. Took it to Deep Forrest and Monza in the meantime. The car is not drastically different at those circuits, when compared to my experiences at GVS but here goes regardless ;)

Starting with Monza in the lvl 22 (I think) European Championship its most serious opponent is a stock 02 Esprit. And the 400 pulls off lap times 6-7 seconds better. This is a circuit suiting it particularly well - my times were almost the same as with Rojer's NSX - so nothing like the difference under my guiding hand at GVS. It really flows nicely at this circuit, and apart from watching out for a potential 4 wheel drift entry into Ascari the car is really trouble free to pilot.

At Deep Forrest the time one can gain on a stock Esprit is less but the car is quite an overkill for the race regardless. 4 wheel drifts are more of a feature here, and with the elevation changes and the off bump it is easier to provoke oversteer than at GVS.

All in all a fairly nice beginner's MR, easier to drive than the NSX but also probably a bit slower around most circuits. đź‘Ť

Hi Guys, am well aware of your request policy so please dont take this as a request and as more of a question??

I know that you guys prefer to tune cars you enjoy driving (which is obvious), and you generally like to tune street cars. However, have you guys thought about offering a tune for all of the cars that you can perform the Racing Modifications on?? I have used nearly all of your tunes and at least in my humble opinion you guys are by far and away the best tuners on here.

I am just starting to notice more and more rooms looking for RM's only. Just a thought for you guys I know you're busy but you guys tune a mean race car.

Hello I have a general question regarding three FF tunes I tried. I did my testing at the Nurburgring with sports hard/med/soft.

RojÂ’s Golf and then the EK9 Civic Here and Here(RM)

Would I be right in saying that the rear of the car is now very light? For the record I only needed the golf for a single race, but the civic I am enjoying trying to get the most from it.

I found in all of those tunes the car would snap into oversteer while exiting a corner and I am mostly unable to recover.

I am sure this has been answered before in this thread but at some 70pages I am going to just ask :nervous:

Are these tunes done with a set driving style in mind? No doubt it is driver error on my part. I drive with a wheel, with just ABS for aids.

On my civic (non RM) I reset ALL the custom suspension + LSD to default, and then just changed the wheel options

Camber
0.4(ish) / 0.0
Toe
-0.20 / -0.20 (both minus)

This is just what I came up with by slowly changing your "VTi-R" tune which was infact the first time I have come across negative toe on the rear. All in all I now feel the car is much more stable and predictable for what ever my ghetto driving style may be.

This was also the first time I have changed the ABS setting from 1, to 3 I honestly did not expect such a difference. Which leads me to assume I simply suck. I really must look into getting more feedback from my FGT pro pedals.

I am learning alot by trying to tune the suspension on this car, it fits so well into the 450PP range and the changes I make I am able to feel right away

That's all a bit odd... I'm the one known for FWD power oversteer, not Roj. :lol: That said, they really shouldn't be snapping out hard under acceleration unless you were online; if it's really a problem, I'd suggest simply raising the rear spring rates by .5-1.0.

No problem with anyway you respond to things, I just find it funny that you said im being a smart alec, cause i did say in my previous post
"Just replied to a smart alec answer with smart alec reply".

And why did you have to bring up a point about you winning last month's tuner challenge and winning it, that has no relevance about what we are talking about. Yea you won, thats cool, congrats to you but I never asked, I never said you're a bad tuner on GT5, you have skills and thats a plus, no need to brag about it bro, after all this is a game.
Well hopefully this goes aside cause this is wasting both our time on something thats not even worth arguing or conversing about.

I brought it (the tuner challenge) up because 1. the tune is available to anyone who bothers to look, 2. should be perfectly fine on the hatch, 3. shows I'm not "afraid" of the car, just don't want to tune one for the public.

And yes, you're at fault here. See the last time someone brought up the R35... If I don't like a car for whatever reason, I'll reply with my thoughts on it... Which generally make it obvious as to whether one will be going up. Your reaction to that is what started all of this and I see not even a hint of an apology for it. Like I said, you're welcome to leave. Bro. ;)

I shall be reviewing that Nissan EXA tune very soon. Also, still waiting for the request to be completed, but don't worry, I haven't lost my patience...yet. :scared:

Quick note on requests; everything that I've received so far will most likely not get touched until Monday; my pedals are acting up on me and I've lost all ability with the controller. As for the bit on the Impreza, thanks.

*908 review*

Thanks man! đź‘Ť I'd say the 908 is the direct evolution of my GT4 787B tune, albeit with a bit less straight-line trickery (the 787 would pass Minoltas on straights with the stock turbo when it obviously shouldn't); easy to drive and extremely fast.

Another quick comment on the Esprit. *snip*

đź‘Ť I reckon about half of the time lost in the Esprit vs the NSX is on straights, the rest around certain corners where it's not quite as balanced... I'll likely build it a bit faster and stronger in a while, the PP system means I'm not restricted to keeping it under 400hp any more.... And it may well wind up being another 535PP warrior for me.

Just raced with your GT Academy Z and really good tune. Not as good a time as ShortAznGuy but still managed to beat cars with 90 more horsepower!

Cheers guys

Kyle, do you keep your tunes in a spreadsheet? Willing to email me a copy? Kudos on the Killer Whale BTW :)

Nope, we keep them in a mess of Word documents. :lol: Sorry bud, it's easiest that way (as we can keep them fully formatted for the forum, making it a copy + paste job).

Overall, the GT academy tune seems to be the best compromise, with the Midnight Z being one for drifters and the Lord Z one for cruisers (feel free to correct me though, as I'm not driving at my best today).
You're pretty much right about the GT Academy. It's just a better Midnight Z but without the supercharger. Although the Midnight Z is a bit too grippy for drifters I think, it'll slide but it can also be very grippy if you treat it right. Thanks for reviewing our Z's! đź‘Ť

RojÂ’s Golf and then the EK9 Civic Here and Here(RM)
That's very strange. They shouldn't be snapping anywhere, they're front wheel drive cars. :boggled: This is actually the first time I've heard of this so I'm interested to know, are the cars tuned to the exact specifications as ours?

Yeah sorry about the wait, I have a queue forming in my gift box. :lol:
Hi Guys, am well aware of your request policy so please dont take this as a request and as more of a question??

I know that you guys prefer to tune cars you enjoy driving (which is obvious), and you generally like to tune street cars. However, have you guys thought about offering a tune for all of the cars that you can perform the Racing Modifications on?? I have used nearly all of your tunes and at least in my humble opinion you guys are by far and away the best tuners on here.

I am just starting to notice more and more rooms looking for RM's only. Just a thought for you guys I know you're busy but you guys tune a mean race car.
We'll have more RM cars soon. I've had a couple sent to me for a request. đź‘Ť
Just raced with your GT Academy Z and really good tune. Not as good a time as ShortAznGuy but still managed to beat cars with 90 more horsepower!

Cheers guys

It takes more driving than tuning to get high leaderboard times. Well done on taking down cars with more power though. Proves the handling of the 370Z GT Academy is top notch. :D

Have you ever thought of tuning the Autobianchi A112 Abarth? 212hp in 700kg (I think) is pretty fast on not-very-straight tracks.

(Not a request)

I brought it (the tuner challenge) up because 1. the tune is available to anyone who bothers to look, 2. should be perfectly fine on the hatch, 3. shows I'm not "afraid" of the car, just don't want to tune one for the public.

And yes, you're at fault here. See the last time someone brought up the R35... If I don't like a car for whatever reason, I'll reply with my thoughts on it... Which generally make it obvious as to whether one will be going up. Your reaction to that is what started all of this and I see not even a hint of an apology for it. Like I said, you're welcome to leave. Bro. ;)

Nope im not at fault, never was, never will, so theres no need for an apology đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

My reaction was a normal reaction, your the one who keeps this going, i said to put it aside, but i guess you don't understand, so ima keep adding some action to this thread by having a retarded ass conversation with a super cool dude I met online :)
You're welcome to keep this going. Bro ;)

Hey RKM I have about 60 percent of the cars that you guys have up for tunes and it really surprises me of the amount of time you guys put in to make the cars handle the way it should be. simply remarkable! Keep up the good work and ill be doing a review of one of the favorite car set ups I got from you guys,the S15 Silvia spec v! Thanks again for the tunes and you guys take care

The 370 GT Academy tune is by far the absolute BEST tune of any car that i have got off GTP. I am forever in debt to you.

Just wanted to drop in a quick note. I've been looking up and down this forum for a few tunes and I keep gravitating back here. The way you present your work is, IMO, top notch compared to others who just throw out some settings. A+!

I've tried out the settings for the Mazda MX-5 SC and Civic VTi-R on a couple cars they were not meant for and had some pretty good drives. I will be trying a few more from your selections: the Tamora, Juliet and the Ikeamobile to start, though somehow pairing my beloved Avant (I drive a C5 A6 Avant) with cheap furniture store just feels wrong somehow. :sly:

Couple questions if I may: does the aero type actually matter? For example, Juliet calls for a Type B wing. If I like A better will that mess with anything besides aesthetics? Also, would your settings for the R32 work on a plain MkIV GTI given the AWD/FF difference? Would I be better off using the GTI RM over the R32? I'm not sure what changes with race modification, hence the question. Thanks! And I will let you know how I find the tunes as I try them.

Just wanted to drop in a quick note. I've been looking up and down this forum for a few tunes and I keep gravitating back here. The way you present your work is, IMO, top notch compared to others who just throw out some settings. A+!
Thanks! :D:tup:
I've tried out the settings for the Mazda MX-5 SC and Civic VTi-R on a couple cars they were not meant for and had some pretty good drives. I will be trying a few more from your selections: the Tamora, Juliet and the Ikeamobile to start, though somehow pairing my beloved Avant (I drive a C5 A6 Avant) with cheap furniture store just feels wrong somehow. :sly:
That seems to be our party trick. Even we do it sometimes. I used RJ's Z06 RM settings on a C5 Z06 and it was fine. :lol:
Couple questions if I may: does the aero type actually matter? For example, Juliet calls for a Type B wing. If I like A better will that mess with anything besides aesthetics? Also, would your settings for the R32 work on a plain MkIV GTI given the AWD/FF difference? Would I be better off using the GTI RM over the R32? I'm not sure what changes with race modification, hence the question. Thanks! And I will let you know how I find the tunes as I try them.
Aero types dont matter. I just list them incase someone wants to know what parts we actually used. My own non-RM Golf IV uses the same settings as my RM one. Using R32 settings wont work as well because as you say, there's a difference between the drivetrains. Racing modifications make the car lighter and add downforce, as well as changes the appearance, but the main bonus is lighter weight and additional downforce. đź‘Ť

Back