RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Well, if you do plan to do that Supra, I can give you one to test if you need it since I'm tripping over these cars. Word of warning though, remember the Option Stream Z? Well, this thing's turbo lag is easily on par with that Z. Really, it's rather a disappointment to drive, to say the least.

Oh and, welcome back, finally!!

Rotary Junkie
My opinion is unformed as yet given I've yet to buy, drive, and tune one... But it's something I'm looking forward to once I'm back up and running.

Do you know how tall the gearing is on the thing when stock? Well, the first gears anyway. And it is available in Arcade Mode...

So I ran a simple test (it's kind of unrelated to RKM).

Murcielago LP640 costs like twice as much as a Corvette ZR1, but the ZR1 is half a second faster around Monza. The ZR1 costs almost twice a Viper ACR, but the ACR is only .2 seconds behind. VERY unimpressed with the Aston DB9. Almost 10 seconds slower than the ZR1 and they cost about the same. The Ferrari 458 costs 100k more than the ZR1 and 100k less than the LP640, but is a full second faster than the ZR1.
0km, oil change, only 2 laps, and sport soft tires.

I'm going to take some RKM cars of similar/identical class and run them like this.

Last edited:
Quick notice - The Murcielago tune, it says it's the regular Murcielago when it's actually the SuperVeloce. I myself now have a spare regular Murcielago in my garage due to that =P
You're right and wrong at the same time. :lol: I've wrote LP-670 (regular is the 640) but then forgot to add the rest of it. :lol: I'll fix it now. :P
Well, if you do plan to do that Supra, I can give you one to test if you need it since I'm tripping over these cars. Word of warning though, remember the Option Stream Z? Well, this thing's turbo lag is easily on par with that Z. Really, it's rather a disappointment to drive, to say the least.

Oh and, welcome back, finally!!
I wont be doing a fully tuned Supra so the turbo lag wont be so dramatic. More like a rival to the R34. ;)

And welcome back? I didn't leave to begin with. :lol: I still answer PM's and post new fanfic chapters up every Friday. It's just a bit quiet over here so I dont post as much. :P
So I ran a simple test (it's kind of unrelated to RKM).

Murcielago LP640 costs like twice as much as a Corvette ZR1, but the ZR1 is half a second faster around Monza. The ZR1 costs almost twice a Viper ACR, but the ACR is only .2 seconds behind. VERY unimpressed with the Aston DB9. Almost 10 seconds slower than the ZR1 and they cost about the same.
0km, oil change, only 2 laps, and sport soft tires.

I'm going to take some RKM cars of similar/identical class and run them like this.
Seeing which has the best bang for your buck eh? :P It's kind of unrelated to RKM yes, but if you find any suprising gems, it may just get a tune. Kind of like the Camaro and how it suprised me and RJ when it started keeping up with the NSX. :P

2 different Lambo's and neither are the Super Veloce', despite the picture and Lyrics. Unless Roj made a booboo?

Based on: 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

Based on: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4

The LP 670 is the SV, I just forgot to write SV like I said just now. :lol:

I won't request anymore tunes until you're a little less busy (and when not on a break), but it'll probably be a Z4 M or Ferrari F40.

Long time reader and user of your tunes, first time poster!

I just wanted to drop past and say what an awesome job you did with the RKM Motorsport’s Blackpool Tuscan. I bought this badboy a few days ago (stock) and was having alot of trouble getting it around the track quickly. After applying the tune i was smashing my old times! The tune seems to work perfectly with a logitech g27 which is great.

Thanks again for the awesome work!

It maybe a bit too early for me to say this as barely been a day, but I take it that your motivation still hasn't returned?

It maybe a bit too early for me to say this as barely been a day, but I take it that your motivation still hasn't returned?

If I had a PS3 that would run GT5 I'd be picking up the slack, as is usually the case.

Since I don't... There won't be anything until Roj gets off his arse and/or gets back from holiday (next month he'll be gone for the entire month).

Rotary Junkie
If I had a PS3 that would run GT5 I'd be picking up the slack, as is usually the case.

Since I don't... There won't be anything until Roj gets off his arse and/or gets back from holiday (next month he'll be gone for the entire month).

You still don't have a new PS3? It's been a couple of months already. Is the data saved or do you have to start from the beginning because if you have to start from level 1 again, I can give you some cars to help you get back to where you were in the game.

You still don't have a new PS3? It's been a couple of months already. Is the data saved or do you have to start from the beginning because if you have to start from level 1 again, I can give you some cars to help you get back to where you were in the game.

No, I don't have a new PS3.

Some of us don't have rich ass parents who can pay for a new PS3 every year. Yes, save is backed up.

Oh, ok.
Sorry if I sounded like I was being a bit of an arrogant dick then, communication with others is not something I'm good at. And do I make the fact that I have rich parents that obvious?
Anyways, at least the save is backed up, so somethings can be salvaged.

Oh, ok.
Sorry if I sounded like I was being a bit of an arrogant dick then, communication with others is not something I'm good at.

Don't worry about it, I tend to make it a point to come off as an arrogant dick.

And do I make the fact that I have rich parents that obvious?

The "it's been a few months already" gave it away. :P

Yepp. Just need to come up with $100-300 depending on how I want to do it to get back up and running. Sadly, with no job that's going to be a ways off. I keep saying August and the way things are looking that'll be the case.

I won't request anymore tunes until you're a little less busy (and when not on a break), but it'll probably be a Z4 M or Ferrari F40.
Sounds good. :)
Long time reader and user of your tunes, first time poster!

I just wanted to drop past and say what an awesome job you did with the RKM Motorsport’s Blackpool Tuscan. I bought this badboy a few days ago (stock) and was having alot of trouble getting it around the track quickly. After applying the tune i was smashing my old times! The tune seems to work perfectly with a logitech g27 which is great.

Thanks again for the awesome work!
I tuned it using a DS3, so even better that it works on a G27. :lol:
Nopsies.

I'm off in July, not June. :P Although I'm stopping requests at the start of June so I can finish up anything still needing tuning and then actually pack my suitcase. :lol:
Oh, ok.
Sorry if I sounded like I was being a bit of an arrogant dick then, communication with others is not something I'm good at. And do I make the fact that I have rich parents that obvious?

You never mentioned it directly, but the Maserati you live near gave the idea that you're in a well-off part of town. :P

Where are you heading off to in July? And a 'well-off' part of town seems like an understatement. My whole district is full of automotive eye-candy, there's a Ferrari 355 parked next to the Maserati, there's a NSX parked in the underground carpark in the next block, the dealership for the Ferrari and Maserati is just a 5 minute drive from here, my dad used to drive a 911 C4, there are a couple of GTR's and an Aston Martin DB9 just a few streets away, so fair to say that I'm easily one of the most spoilt kids in the world. Still, this makes waiting for the school bus to arrive a lot more entertaining :D Oh, a Ferrari just went by again…

Where are you heading off to in July? And a 'well-off' part of town seems like an understatement. My whole district is full of automotive eye-candy, there's a Ferrari 355 parked next to the Maserati, there's a NSX parked in the underground carpark in the next block, the dealership for the Ferrari and Maserati is just a 5 minute drive from here, my dad used to drive a 911 C4, there are a couple of GTR's and an Aston Martin DB9 just a few streets away, so fair to say that I'm easily one of the most spoilt kids in the world. Still, this makes waiting for the school bus to arrive a lot more entertaining :D Oh, a Ferrari just went by again…

Singapore, for a month. So I wont be back until August. Send me the 355, Maserati and the NSX. :D

Singapore's a nice place, but hot as hell in summer. Go there for a month in these seasons and chances are you'd head back to blackpool really, really tanned. And as for those cars, well, when you put out three more tunes, then you'd get them :D

Singapore's a nice place, but hot as hell in summer. Go there for a month in these seasons and chances are you'd head back to blackpool really, really tanned. And as for those cars, well, when you put out three more tunes, then you'd get them :D

Yeah I went there last Christmas, felt like UK summer. :lol: I'm already really, really tanned anyway. :lol:

I'm holding you to that now. I expect an F355, Maserati GranTurismo and a Honda NSX on my driveway the moment I release 3 more cars. :P

Lol ok, but they might be smaller than expected though…and I mean a lot smaller, and not so comfy to sit in/on :D
Still, it's a way of motivating you, now get going!!! :D

Lol ok, but they might be smaller than expected though…and I mean a lot smaller, and not so comfy to sit in/on :D
Still, it's a way of motivating you, now get going!!! :D

Toys? Well as long as they're 1:18 scale models I don't mind. :P

Well then get your motivation back, post 3 tunes and then I still won't give it to you cuz I have no clue where to get them anymore :D

Don't worry about it, I tend to make it a point to come off as an arrogant dick.
That's just your natural demeanour RJ, you arrogant dick. :P:lol:

Yepp. Just need to come up with $100-300 depending on how I want to do it to get back up and running. Sadly, with no job that's going to be a ways off. I keep saying August and the way things are looking that'll be the case.

If you stopped knocking back the offers to become a gigolo for older women you wouldn't have this issue, they would probably buy you the PS3 in appreciation for the tender care you'd be offering. :D

That's just your natural demeanour RJ, you arrogant dick. :P:lol:

Yeah yeah yeah. Now what happened to that Lightning test you old cripple?

If you stopped knocking back the offers to become a gigolo for older women you wouldn't have this issue, they would probably buy you the PS3 in appreciation for the tender care you'd be offering. :D

:lol: You don't understand... Some of these women... Ugh. Instakill.

Yeah yeah yeah. Now what happened to that Lightning test you old cripple?

The GT4 one?? Can't do it again, PS2's busted. I told you results before, your car was better in some handling areas but mine was better for acceleration, a combination of the two (your suspension, my LSD, my gearing) saw the best results of all.

:lol: You don't understand... Some of these women... Ugh. Instakill.
Money's money. :P Some of them might not look the best but they usually tip the best. ;) Not to mention you could go the fat chick route if you're into BBW's.....hey, fat chicks need loving too. :P

Well then get your motivation back, post 3 tunes and then I still won't give it to you cuz I have no clue where to get them anymore :D

Online. Everything is available online. :P That or send me like £100 so I can just buy them myself when I go to Singapore. Picked up a sweet Datsun 240Z there last time. :D It sits next to my Mustang Boss 351 and Sierra Cosworth. :D

100 POUNDS?!! That's the equivalent of 1,272 HK dollars! A normal hotwheels toy car costs 30 dollars at most! Scamer. -.-

100 POUNDS?!! That's the equivalent of 1,272 HK dollars! A normal hotwheels toy car costs 30 dollars at most! Scamer. -.-

You know it costs £30-40 for a good 1:18 model. :P

Lol wtf? So much?! Ok then, scratch that, I won't give you anything then, just post 3 more tunes before I start considering taking a sledgehammer to england when I go there in June.

No, I don't have a new PS3.

Some of us don't have rich ass parents who can pay for a new PS3 every year. Yes, save is backed up.

C'mon Rotary
Im two years younger than you and after my PS3 broke I had a new one within a week!
And no my parents didnt buy me it i had to buy it myself with my own $$$ and I bought my laptop and all my PS3 Games...

No my parents arent rich either im just very good at saving my money for a rainy day :D

Also its good to hear your save is still there :)

Not to mention he'll be trim and fit. You walk half a block in Singapore in the Summer and it feels like you just went on a 5 mile hike...

Back