Rock Band/Guitar Hero - Discuss DLC, forming bands, and which is better.

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 340 comments
I picked up a set of drums off craigslist last week. They have made for some great fun.

Band Hero was also part of the deal and holy crap is that song list bad bad bad. I wouldn't advise anyone to pick it up unless you need it for trophies.

I picked up a set of drums off craigslist last week. They have made for some great fun.
And I now suggest you buy some drum silencing pads when the loud tapping begins to get annoying. But drums are extremely fun.

Band Hero was also part of the deal and holy crap is that song list bad bad bad. I wouldn't advise anyone to pick it up unless you need it for trophies.
Yeah, I thought it was just another Guitar Hero game, then I flipped the box over and saw the song list.

Seriously, Rock Band is bringing in Lady Ga Ga next week via DLC. Keep the pop stuff intended to target a new audience to DLC or market the full game as such. Nothing about Band Hero tells you about what is in it. Granted the box design should have been a sign, but it is almost as if Activision didn't want to announce they had made a game with the direction that one took.

I will be looking for people to play with once I get online again, I have RB1, RB2, Lego, AC/DC, 20 Free Songs, Metal Track Pack, Classic Rock Track Pack, and GD all on disc. I am on a PS3.

Occasionally. If i get really bored or have nothing to do ill play it. But other then that, I hardly play.

Just reviving thread to say that I've now beaten GH III on expert, and can now play every song in the series except Through The Fire And Flames, which will probably take years of patience to master, or a couple days of hardcore practice :lol:

Is there anyone here on GTP that can play Through The Fire And Flames on GH or real guitar?

I could never get past the intro on expert on TTFAF. I've beaten every other song beside a Metallica song and the hardest song for GH3, The devil went down to Georgia.

GH is what got me to learn real guitar. I suck but I enjoy what I can do.

jcm
Just reviving thread to say that I've now beaten GH III on expert, and can now play every song in the series except Through The Fire And Flames, which will probably take years of patience to master, or a couple days of hardcore practice :lol:

Is there anyone here on GTP that can play Through The Fire And Flames on GH or real guitar?

I can play that song without looking haha. I own every single Guitar Hero and Rock Band, absolute love that game. Went through 6 guitars, a mic, 2 drum kits and the like haha. I'm boss at that game. Full game FC'd Guitar Hero Metallica on PS2 as well. :drool:

Back