United Kingdom
United Kingdom
A.R.C IV
ARCR1.jpg

TM2PIC.jpg

----------------------------------------
Trial Mountain Reverse Hotlap
Arcade Mitsubishi lancer EVO Super rally car
Stock setting 0% power 321bhp (shows at 322bhp in replay)
and -10 weight 1107kg
Racing Soft Tyres (R4's)
Any top speed setting

Save your best 'CLEAN' hotlap replay
2 Wheels on ( Tar / concrete / rumble strips ) at all times!
100% No wall contacts at all or restart!

Feel free to discuss all sectors
'Do not discuss total laptimes'
Please PM your final time to me before the deadline
Deadline = 12:00 noon GMT Saturday 8th April

----------------------------------------

R1Results.jpg

-SCHEDULE-
ARCSchedule.jpg

Great first round,Ron.

1'04.010

I curious to see other splits but I'm afraid I have to go a lot faster.

later,:)

Edit:Time is not valid.
I used Super soft.

New try.:dopey:

Great first round,Ron.

1'05.672

I curious to see other splits but I'm afraid I have to go a lot faster.

later,;)

Nice sectors guys 👍 I have 15.4 / 43.8 / 1.04.? (not sure about T3) will get back on it later before the Grand Prix :cool:

First session:

1'05.343

Great combo and great fun. :D

After my first session I got:

15.351/43.485/1'04.264

Lost a lot in the last section though.

second session and 1 sec.win at the finish.

1'04.925

As always on this track losing a lot of time in the first sector.

Mr P
2 Wheels on ( Tar / concrete / rumble strips ) at all times!

Just to clarify.

Are all paved areas considered part of the track? Also the ones outside of the rumbles?
E.g. concrete at the first chicane? Concrete in the last tunnel?

NielsG
Just to clarify.

Are all paved areas considered part of the track? Also the ones outside of the rumbles?
E.g. concrete at the first chicane? Concrete in the last tunnel?

Yes! .... but I would still prefer a visible 2 wheels on .... something that needs frame by frame $hit should be deleted 👍

Mr P
Yes! .... but I would still prefer a visible 2 wheels on .... something that needs frame by frame $hit should be deleted 👍

👍

1'05.138

Very close again Sjaak. :D
Looks like you have the better line from T2 to T3. And I'm still 2 tenth slower at the finish.

1'06.155

omg looks like I have work to do before Saturday...

have fun

Freemen
Harm, but I am chanceless here.:(

Forget the toptimes,just look at the people that are close with your own times and try to beat them.
At least that's what I always do, otherwise I had already stopped with OLR two years ago.

sjaak68
Forget the toptimes,just look at the people that are close with your own times and try to beat them.
At least that's what I always do, otherwise I had already stopped with OLR two years ago.

1'04.766 :D

Good thing I have you to beat Sjaak, otherwise I had already stopped with OLR two years ago. ;)

Yes, please hang in guys. Sjaak and I usually end up fighting for last. If we are some more "relaxed" racers, then we can take turns. 👍 :)

NielsG
Good thing I have you to beat Sjaak, otherwise I had already stopped with OLR two years ago. ;)
Yes, please hang in guys. Sjaak and I usually end up fighting for last. If we are some more "relaxed" racers, then we can take turns. 👍 :)
i hope to join arc after some pleasant wrs experiences (not including the last two missions) and can say that niels and sjaak (both dutch as well?) can be pleased to find another gt addict that likes to race but is not too good at it, in fact probably even worse. so you can fight for 1 and 2 from last from now on :nervous: 👍 👍 👍

EDIT: here's to prove my doublelefthandeddrivernonoship: 16.441 - 46.233 - 1.08.824
but still working on it 💡

Really exiting combo 👍

First shooting brought .....

15´933
44´302
1´05´188

Still a lot of work... and a few hidden tricks I think :scared:

EDIT: found ,4 sec... still working on... ;-)

Had my first quick go last night. 👍

T1-15.447
T2-43.705
T3-1'04.494

Looks like another .3 or so to go especially T1 to T2, but I really nailed the final sector and couldn't beat my lap. I used 320 gearing.

1'04.623

Hope to shave off another .5 see what happens

Edit

Got my .5 :sly:

15.556 (seen .33x)
1'04.320

Now if i can find out how to nail T1 - T2 id be set :D
Id love to get a 43.3 t2 :dopey: 1'03.9 T3 is possible, but not sure if i will have the time to reach it. Happy with this time for now, will try some more.... see what happens...

260 top speed btw 👍, i found this to be the best!

I'm struggling with 2 parts on this combo ... The far wall following the chicane after the start of lap and entering the 2nd tunnel after T2 ... my error rate on these 2 sections is disgraceful :indiff: ...

.... anyway my best save has 15.3 / 43.5 / 1'04.4 :ouch: ... should be faster :nervous:

I think I´m loosing most of the time in Split 1.
So let me ask one question: what is the speed your passing the hig speed shicane after finish line? My absolte Topspeed was 206 km/h after the shicane....
Am I too slow on that? :indiff:

I cross the start line at an average of 134 -137mph .... not sure what that is converted to kmh :dunce:

The speed while going through the chicane is around 215 km/h depends on how you take it, just don't brake at all.. gently feather the throttle whilst going through.

I've seen several 15.1 T1 split times now, but I usually screw up the left turn right after T1..

Im my best lap I pretty much nailed that last sector, hope I can at least shave off another .2 Gonna be hard though..:scared:

Finally found time to have my first 10 laps : 9 dirty and one clean at :
T1 = 16.569
T2 = 45.835
T3 = 1'07.619

BTW, I was using the default gearing at 260 km/h but it looks from the times that have been posted that it's not the best choice. (Or else it means that I'm worse than ever :D )

I'm using 250 as topspeed. I think it might be a little faster, than the 260, where I started too. Also tried out 320 and a 5 gear strategy, but it was noticeable slower for me.

I think you problem rather is the number of laps, but that's hardly a surprise to you, Cyril. The combo is very pleasant, but also rather complicated at certain places, so I improved substantially the first 50 laps and also a great deal the next 50. :dopey:

Yeah, I guess the number of laps matters much. But there's no way I can run 50 laps in a single week. It'd take me one month to do that :D
I'll try and run an extra 10 laps by Saturday. DLBF, here I come again !

Back