• Thread starter Mr P
  • 47 comments
Nice pics Luke. :D

It's little by little for me. Cut off another couple of tenth. :cool:

1'18.725

1'13.628

Now I'm only 1 second short of my initial target. :dopey:

Above race submitted.

I'll be away next week, so I beg you on my bleeding knees to get round 7 up timely, Ron. :bowdown: Otherwise I won't have the time to make a submission.

Don't wanna handle Sjaak and Marc the victory without at least a little fighting. :mischievous:

Plus that I would hate to miss out on my first ARC race, since I joined the second warm up race in the ARC#2 at February 16 2004. :dopey: ( Low and High HP Speedster at Smokey Mountain. :D )

Sure thing mate :)

here's the details that I will post in a race thread of its own tomorrow afternoon ....

Round 7 - lancia delta integrale @ citta di aria 0% power 296hp - 10 weight 1008kg use R5 tyres / hotlap

All the usual rules regarding contacts apply ;) Enjoy your break mate :cheers:

Thanks a thousand Ron. :)

Time for round 7 submitted.

I'm glad, I'm gonna spend a week swimming in the Mediterranean rather that driving there. :D

Have fun, guys. :P

>ROUND 6 RESULTS<

R6results.jpg

Congrats to Luxy for his 1st win in ARC with a blazing run and a great win over Holl01 on the dirt :cheers: 👍
2nd place points go to Holl01 with a time fractionally slower but impressive all the same ;) Well done guys :cool:

Thanks to all who took part and submitted a clean Race ;) Please post those replays for this round before the results for Round 7 :cheers:

Thanks again ... Will post Round 7 after the F1 Qualifying when I get the pics taken :)

Will post my replay also 👍

Congrats and well done Luke. 👍 Most impressive win. Congrats to Dan and Ron for their podiums.
I never could come to terms with this one. I knew that I was slower, just didn't know what to do to fix it! :lol:

Congrats with the Win, Luke. :cheers: Great time. Also congrats to Hollo and Ron for their podiums. 👍

Thanks for another great race. :D

My Second lap was 1'32.685. But more importantly Ron you have miscalculated my final points. It should be 83 instead. Yes I really need every little bit, as Sjaak is going to crush me in round 7. ;)

EDIT: Replay attached.

My PAL replay:

Attachments

• NielsG ARC 6 Accent Rally@Alps Rev 3.10.979.max
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
Where's the 'Schumacher Jump' smiley when you need it?
boldred.gif
:dunce:

Nice runs everyone :cheers:

Congrats to Ron and Dan on podium finishes, and also a big thanks for helping me get past the Subaru earlier in the week :cheers: 👍 👍 👍

And a big :cheers: to StevenDeRuig. Being here each week is more important than being at the top of the timesheet. Good on you for sticking with it ... I'd be happy to race with you any time :D

I'll post my Round #6 and Round #7 replays asap ...

Brilliant Luke!!!! 👍:cheers:

Wonderful time indeed!

Congrats to Dan for sharing his tips as well 👍 and also to Ron! for the podium.

Well done to the rest of you guys how gave it a shot! 👍 :cheers:, you may see me around for the next one ;), but if i run i will run as casper again

great win luxy, really top effort, my lap times were 1'34.446 and a dissapointing 1'30.70 something, great race!

Congrats Luke.👍
Mighty impressive.

Thanks to Kelly for holding of that one point from Niels.:lol:

Last race in this series will be very important.

finally, someone has found the means to beat the alien gt addict. or maybe he's also from outer space :sly:
i thank P-man for admitting my 'late' submissions because of which now i'm one of only 9 (be it last) that managed to submit for all rounds. i'm even only one but last in two of six races 👍
see you around in aria, unfortunately my most un-favorite citytrack because of all the walls and sharp turns. how the fcuk can you do fast enough clean laps over there? the delta being 4wd probably makes it difficult to corner oversteeringly. never mind, i'll give it me best shot.

holl01
great win luxy, really top effort, my lap times were 1'34.446 and a dissapointing 1'30.70 something, great race!

A good run from you as well 👍 My laps were 1'34.734 and 1'30.421 ... looks like the last sector on the second lap made the difference. It'd be cool if we could watch the replays side-by-side :D

Here's my replay ...

Attachments

• luxy_arc4x06_3_05_155.sps
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
my replay :)

Attachments

• Ron ARC IV Round 6 Hyundai Accent @ Swiss Alps 2.max
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
Cheers Niels 👍

I had yours on my maxdrive also and viewed it this morning ... clean as a whistle for both laps .. Good race :cool:
Cheers :cheers:

Back