Round 4 of 8 ( A.R.C IV )

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 48 comments
Congrats to Steve for the win, and Ben and Ron for their podiums. :cheers:

And congrats and to everybody, who managed to come home clean, on I think was a very hard combo. 👍

And thanks to Sjaak and Marc for some intense fighting. :D
That's one heck of a battle we've got going there guys. 👍

Neils, looks that we're tied, with Sjaak breating down our necks. Be prepared for some serious battles in future, mates. Better keep on rollin. And Minor ain't that far ahaid, is he ? ;)

WOW!! What a nice surprise for a dreary Saturday morning. :lol:
You were right Ben. We were neck and neck down to the wire. Nice race! 👍
Congrats to Mr. P for taking a podium. You and Luxy were neck and neck in the race, and now in the points. :)

Looks like a good battle going on with Marc, Sjaak, and Neils. :cheers:
Yes it was a tough race, but a lot of fun nonetheless.
My regret is missing the deadline on the first race, and getting no points. :ouch: But I will still fight hard the remaining races.
I'll have my replay up directly in this post.

Congrats Steve and Ben,for me both winners with such a small time difference:scared: ,very impressive times.
Thanks to Ron for a great combo,ok it was hard but good to do.

Let's say guys:battle on.👍

MinorShunt
My regret is missing the deadline on the first race, and getting no points. :ouch: But I will still fight hard the remaining races.
I'll have my replay up directly in this post.

What time did you have the first race?

icemanshooter23
What time did you have the first race?

I don't know, because the save is long gone, but it would have been good for 4th. No matter Ben. It was my own fault and I can accept that. 👍

Here's my replay for this race. Besides Luke, it looks like we are the only NTSC Ben. So when you get yours up, I can give it a look see if you would be kind enough to verify mine.

Attachments

• ARCrace4minorshunt.max
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
My PAL:

Attachments

• NielsG ARC 4 Stratos@Clubman 2.41.433.max
    20 KB · Views: 5
It's clean, perilously close at times but still good. Looked a helluva lot better than my replay :lol: I think if you would've taken the TCS you could've gone a lot faster. I never tried TCS :confused:

Anyways, here's my replay.

Attachments

• 97328_6322_GRAN_TURIS.max
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Pal :D

Watched Neils replay:A.A. clean

(as always)

Attachments

• Round 4 ARC 4.max
    24 KB · Views: 6
****. i was convinced i pm'd P my results but i'm not on the board so maybe something went wrong. i hope he's mercyful and allows my submission ...
but nevermind eitherway, now checking the next challenge for which i only have tonight since tomorrow i'll be off to france for a week off.
bye from unspringing holland.

Thanks for giving my race the look see Ben. I know what you mean about being close. There were a couple times that a thicker paint job would have been my undoing. :dopey:

I never tried TCS either, but never had much wheelspin, so I dunno......
Your replay is of course perfectly clean. Only one close call, and not even that close. 👍

MinorShunt
I never tried TCS either, but never had much wheelspin, so I dunno......
Your replay is of course perfectly clean. Only one close call, and not even that close. 👍

I thought I saw TCS on in your race? :confused:

I must be seeing things :lol:

Sorry I'm late to the party guys, just got back from a weekend away :)

Congrats Steve, Ben and Ron. Nice runs guys :cheers:

I was on pace for a mid 2'38, but couldn't put it all together (I actually had one 56.8 opening lap, where I passed the Wedsport before the last turn, but couldn't make it happen again :yuck: ). It was a really tough one to get clean. I must've restared a hundred times and gotten borked by the AI almost every time. Kudos to everyone that finished and submitted 👍

Thanks for checking my replay, Sjaak. It took me a little longer to get the MAX-Drive plugged again, but now it's done.

Sjaak. Clean with a huge margins and a very smooth run. 👍 Specs of course correct too. :)

My Round 4 replay also ... fashionably late :sly:

Attachments

• Ron ARC IV Round 4 Stratos @ Clubman.max
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Back