1'03.501

using dfp. great first combo ron!

holl01
well had a 2 hour session at this baby and managed this with 260 top speed

1'03.501

using dfp. great first combo ron!

Man .... that T3 is just sickening :crazy:

Stunning as always Dan ;)

Not sure if ill be competeing this week. I'll try to get a time off but I have a million things that need my attention this week and saturday seems to be right in the middle of it. I'll do my best, but I'm not making any promises.

Time submitted. Final splits:

T1: 0'15.646
T2: 0'44.031
T3: 1'04.764

0.002 sec improvement on T3. :D

Good luck. 👍

My submitted time:

1'05.763

A little off the pace but great fun :D . Except for that first left wall :banghead: (replace head with my car and you have the idea)

:cheers: old friends

I am compiling the Results for Round 1 now ... anyone who has a time and has forgot to submit must submit within the next few minutes! .... when I post the results they will be final :)

- Round 1 Results -
R1Results.jpg

Congrats to Holl01 for the win with an awesome time 👍
and also to Iceman and Tommy for rounding out the Podium with impressive laps also :)

Congrats also to everyone who took part and submitted in this round :cheers:

It was not the easiest combo to get clean at all and respect to those who stuck at it and forwarded there best time 👍

Please post your replay if you have the facility to do so and if it is PAL I will view it and give it the once over ;) hopefully a kind NTSCer will view the few NTSC runs and give them a pass also :cool:

Ok just about to post the details for Round 2 and will hopefully see you all there also ;)

Thanks for taking part guys and Well Done! :cheers:

Damn! Missed the deadline.:ouch: Had one final quick go last night, then fell asleep b4 posting.
Congrats to the podiums and participants. Thanks to Ben for his tips.👍 I changed the way I did T1-T2, and managed to take another .3 off my time. Would have been good enough for 4th. :indiff:
Ah well. Next race.

Some amazing racing again.👍

Congrats to Dan,Ben and Tom with the podiums.

Enjoyed the combo a lot.
See you all in round two.

Attachments

• Round 1 ARC 4.max
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
Some great racing again guys (and girl).. 👍

Here's my replay, I hope it's the right one..

Attachments

• GRANTURISave8420726700.xps
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
Very impressive runs Holl, Iceman and Tomski :cheers:

I just couldn't get a handle on this one ... lookin' forward to round 2 :D

Congrats to Hollo, Ben and Tommy. :cheers: Great times, guys. 👍

Good to see so many racers taking part. Looking forward to race with you all the next months. :)

Thanks for a cool race, Ron. :D If you need a hand to check some PAL replays, I'll be happy to help out.
I can start with Sjaak's 1'24.082, that I watched yesterday. It's clean (and fast). 👍

My PAL replay:

Attachments

• NielsG ARC 1 EVO SUPER@TM Rev 1.24.292.max
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
Congrats to all of you, and to Ron for a great first race.
I'm very surprised to see that I'm "only" 5 secs behind Dan and not last while I only ran 10 laps and submitted my only clean lap.

Looking forward to race #2.

👍 👍 👍

Attachments

• Flat-out_ARCIV_#1.max
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
I have all 4 replays posted so far and will watch them tonight and upload my own also 👍

Thanks for uploading guys :cheers:

btw I forgot to mention that my run was using autoset 420 :P

Ok I just viewed 3 of the 4 replays and Tommy, Sjaak and Niels all have clean fast replays 👍 I can actually see the brake and power at the same time advantage the wheel has between the tunnels after T2 in these replays :)

I tried 3 times to load Flat-out's replay and it refuses to be transferred from my maxdrive to my memory card :dunce: ..... maybe it will work for someone else? Thanks for uploading anyway ... appreciated 👍

Here is my replay also to peruse for anyone who has a spare few minutes ;)

Attachments

• ron round1 arc4.max
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
MinorShunt
Damn! Missed the deadline.:ouch: Had one final quick go last night, then fell asleep b4 posting.
Congrats to the podiums and participants. Thanks to Ben for his tips.👍 I changed the way I did T1-T2, and managed to take another .3 off my time. Would have been good enough for 4th. :indiff:
Ah well. Next race.

Sorry you missed the deadline mate I waited nearly an hour after the deadline and 1 person submitted late and I gathered that would be it :indiff: i'm just glad to see it has not put you off the remaining rounds 👍 Cheers mate :cheers:

Mr P
I tried 3 times to load Flat-out's replay and it refuses to be transferred from my maxdrive to my memory card :dunce: ..... maybe it will work for someone else? Thanks for uploading anyway ... appreciated 👍

My replay is named GranTurismo4...[46], so it probably means that you already have a replay with that name on your memcard.

Ron and Cyril's laps are clean as hell.👍
I was so close at T3 with Hugo and Ron but lost it in the last tunnel and I really thought I get it in the 1'23 seeing my ghost far behind me.
Not,But after some loud cursing I was cool again.

Round 2 will be different biscuit (Dutch translated in English:dopey: )

sjaak68
Ron and Cyril's laps are clean as hell.👍
I was so close at T3 with Hugo and Ron but lost it in the last tunnel and I really thought I get it in the 1'23 seeing my ghost far behind me.
Not,But after some loud cursing I was cool again.

Round 2 will be different biscuit (Dutch translated in English:dopey: )

Thanks for watching those 2 replays Sjaak, now we have 5 from 17 verified so far! thats great going for results day 👍 Hopefully we can have most rounds replays verified also to keep this things fair all round :cheers:

motto is! ... 'IF' you have a replay device then please make use of it by uploading and downloading to verify or be verified whenever possible in the remaining rounds :sly:

Cheers guys ;)

I will get home in some days and should be able to upload my replay then!

Very suprised with my result as i could see more time to be had and I was sure i would be beaten, sadly i only had 90mins or so to run this lovely combo. I will try to put in more effort for the next tar race! 👍

Wonderful time Dan :cheers: and well done to Ben and Tommy.

Close race between Hugo and Ron! 👍

Wonderful combo Ron!! wish i could of gave it justice...

Here's my replay .... Is there anyone else on NTSC?

Attachments

• luxy_arc4x1_1_24_399.sps
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Mr P
I have all 4 replays posted so far and will watch them tonight and upload my own also 👍

Thanks for uploading guys :cheers:

btw I forgot to mention that my run was using autoset 420 :P
i do not have maxdrive so you'll have to believe my submitted times as trying to be a gentleman. sjaak helped me out in wrs when i did a great time in the sarthe anniversary challenge by uploading from the memcard i send him by surface mail, but this is a bit of work. i will promise to do that if i submit a top5 time, ok?

Congrats to Dan, Ben and Tommy. Impressive times guys 👍

My PAL replay

Attachments

• Barbol lancer@TrialMountainRev 1,25.514.xps
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
StevenDeRuig
i do not have maxdrive so you'll have to believe my submitted times as trying to be a gentleman. sjaak helped me out in wrs when i did a great time in the sarthe anniversary challenge by uploading from the memcard i send him by surface mail, but this is a bit of work. i will promise to do that if i submit a top5 time, ok?

Ok man thats good enough for me 👍 ... Replays are not mandatory but they are expected if you have a replay device, Thanks for considering another method anyway mate :cheers:

Nice times by all! 👍

Here's my replay

Attachments

• kel round 1 arc4.max
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
I regret not submitting a time when I had the chance but life called this weekend and my PS2 was not invited. I hope this week will be better...

Back