A.R.C IV ( Warm Up Race 2 )

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 43 comments
I have no luckiness with this Race
I had twice T1 by 0.18.14x and some 0.18.2xx
Today's best T3 : 1.00.88x ( done with a baddish start :eek: )
but i cant to improve my Laptime :banghead:

Sorry that I didn´t join this race. On GTRP I overtooked a Race Series form a User not beeing online for a few weeks so I was a little bit busy.
But this weekend I will go on driving school at Werner´s Training Center for Rallye Drivers and upgrade my skills :sly:
Then I will be ready for the 1st of April.....
Let´s race.... 👍

No probs mate 👍

fortunately none of the comp has been missed .... Cya in Race 1 ;)

The results for this round will be posted Friday night GMT before the comp starts on Saturday morning .... please get your final times to me before the deadline and thanks to all who took part in the warm up races :cheers:
Ron.

Well thats the Warm up races over with 👍
Both races were cool and enjoyable but round 2 has more meaning to me as I actually finished ahead of Dan :sly: Thanks for a great race guys :cheers: here's the results ....

• 1st. Ron - 1'27.926

• 2nd. Holl01 - 1'27.949
  • 3rd. Werner Winkels - 1'28.735
  • 4th. Minorshunt - 1'29.143
  • 5th. Luxy - 1'29.225
  • 6th. NielsG - 1'30.160
  • 7th. Lotus350 - 1'30.643
  • 8th. Freemen - 1'30.680
  • 9th. Old Geezer - 1'32.058

Thanks to all who took part in the warm up events and hopefully everyone is ready for the actual comp that will start tomorrow morning when I post Round 1 :) Hope to see everyone turn up ;)

Here's my replay for warm up 2
Cheers

Attachments

• Ron hyundai @ alps 1.27.926.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for a very fun race, Ron. 👍 Long time since I have driven so many laps in a OLR event. :)
And also thanks a lot of the help you so kindly provided during these races. Saved me a lot of time. :cheers:

Congrats to Ron, Hollo and Werner for their podiums. :cheers: Great times guys. 👍

Looking very much forward to get the main races started. :D

And my PAL replay:

Attachments

• NielsG ARC WU Accent@Alps 1.30.160.max
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Cheers Niels ;) ... got your replay and Freemens and will give them both the once over later! ... and it shows a great example to the new entrants that not only podium finishers have the courtesy to upload and have their efforts validated 👍
Thanks
Ron.

Just watched Niels and Freemens replays and both are clean as a whistle and smooth driving :cool: .... both with 18.8 T1's but Niels took the edge after T1 with a tighter line before the bridge :)

Cheers guys! ... great laps 👍

Very nice times at the top. Congrats guys! 👍
Here's my replay, NTCS-NA

Attachments

• ARCwarmup2minorshunt.max
    26 KB · Views: 6
Back