A.R.C IV ( Warm Up Race )

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 63 comments
MinorShunt
Yes. Very nice splits by Ron and Tomski both. 👍 Looks like it's game on boys. Although I wonder what Master Yoda is going to pull off next. :sly: :scared:

New splits

T1-29.070
T2-1'04.409

Still some time out there to get. .1 in T1, and .2 in T2 is what I see. I would really like to break a certain barrier.......

Very nice splits MinorShunt! 👍

Haven't broke that certain barrier yet, I looked at my T2, wich I shouldn't have been looking at. :grumpy:

New splits:

1'04.337

Hi guys & gal! Also gave it a go and it went quite well :)

T1: 29.021 (no 28 yet..)
T2: 1'04.309
Using 310 top speed.

Great times from all :cheers:

Will try some more later this week, it's great warm up 👍

Leaderboard updated and I'm down to 3rd .... damn those freaks in front of me :dopey:

Great splits as always from the Bossman ;) .... glad you could make it here 👍

hey, had a go with the dfp and man what a difference it makes, as i bet my time by .311 with

1'04.055 (personal best by some .25 secs)

i lost .2 in the end split though, due to trying to push the car too hard on the 2nd last corner, went wide and had to steer hard to keep the car on track. i used 320 gearing, thats the best one to use in my opinion.

Edit: improve my time by a further .32 :)

1'03.958 (first time in the 1'03's, luckily i didnt glance up at the split as i would probably have ended up in the wall)

Once again, outstanding combination Ron ;) time submitted.

What planet are you from Holl01? :scared:

I beat my old time by 3 tenths, got some new splits:

1'04.245 :)

I used 370 top speed btw..

Whew! For a tar rally there sure is a lot of dust getting kicked up. :sly: Great competition!
Had time for only a few laps last night, but am starting to understand the last sector a bit better I think.

Marginally better splits, but majorly better finish. :)

T1-28.989
T2-1'04.363

Gonna keep at it a bit more.👍

Leaderboard Updated with a great time from Tommy:cool: ... and an unbelievable time from Dan :eek: :eek:

Stunning mate! ... what else can I say 👍

Mr P
Leaderboard Updated with a great time from Tommy:cool: ... and an unbelievable time from Dan :eek: :eek:

Stunning mate! ... what else can I say 👍

thanx mate:tup:

holl01
hey, had a go with the dfp and man what a difference it makes, as i bet my time by .311 with

1'04.055 (personal best by some .25 secs)

i lost .2 in the end split though, due to trying to push the car too hard on the 2nd last corner, went wide and had to steer hard to keep the car on track. i used 320 gearing, thats the best one to use in my opinion.

Edit: improve my time by a further .32 :)

1'03.958 (first time in the 1'03's, luckily i didnt glance up at the split as i would probably have ended up in the wall)

Once again, outstanding combination Ron ;) time submitted.

FREAK!!! :irked:

For the final races it is maybe a good idea to set the weight reduction and power increase both to max, for verification purposes?

Arwin
For the final races it is maybe a good idea to set the weight reduction and power increase both to max, for verification purposes?

Power and tyres can be verified, but not weight. So this means that weight must always be -10%, power however can be at Ron's choice 👍

Though if the power is indeed max then the entries can be used for the gt.de database 👍

Lots of bloody amazing times have been posted here. Fantastic racing guys. 👍

I'm now at:

1'05.710

A ridiculous small improvement at T2, but I cleaned up the last section. Hope it'll be enough to overtake Kelly. :dopey:

NielsG
Lots of bloody amazing times have been posted here. Fantastic racing guys. 👍

I'm now at:

1'05.710

A ridiculous small improvement at T2, but I cleaned up the last section. Hope it'll be enough to overtake Kelly. :dopey:
Don't worry Niels, DLBF will be mine as usual :D

flat-out
Don't worry Niels, DLBF will be mine as usual :D

DLBF?

You're probably right, Cyril. But not much prestige in beating you these days. :P ;)

Back to the other target. Maybe this will be enough then. :sly:

1'05.585

NielsG
DLBF?

You're probably right, Cyril. But not much prestige in beating you these days. :P ;)
DLBF = Dead Last But Finished.

Yeah, I don't have a strong motivation to race, and not much time either. I think I haven't been that crap since I joined 2 years ago.
A T2 around 1'08.000 will be fine for me this week.

Got my first session in. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, you guys are flying 👍

I still haven't managed to work out which is the best top speed, currently using 320. Strange car to learn.

T1: 0'29.228
T2: 1'04.637

I missed the deadline. Have to bookmark this thread :ill:

Here are my times:
29´425
1´05´371

if too late - okay. My fault. Luckily it´s only warm-up.
BTW: nice combo with a nice sounding car.. 👍

Got it mate :)

This race is now closed and I will post all full times later today ...
Thanks all for taking part and unlucky to Holl01 who had a tiny off on his mega fast lap that was miles ahead in 1st place :indiff:

Could the top 5 please post the replay that goes with the submitted time within the next 7 days please 👍

Here's the final times from the warm up race and my apologies for them being so late :)

• 1st. Iceman - 1'39.662

• 2nd. Tommy - 1'39.827
  • 3rd. Hugo - 1'39.845
  • 4th. Ron - 1'39.924
  • 5th. Minorshunt - 1'39.973
  • 6th. Jerry - 1'40.395
  • 7th. ofronk - 1'41.184
  • 8th. NielsG - 1'41.523
  • 9th. Lotus350 - 1'41.544
  • 10th. Luxy - 1'41.550
  • 11th. ac.cobra - 1'43.559
  • 12th. Werner Winkels - 1.43.741

Unlucky to Dan for a small off at the end of his lap that was flawless other than the tiny incident :guilty:

• Holl01 - 1'39.123

Great Times 👍 👍

Good to know that I tried it for 20 Minutes. please don´t tell how much time U invested to keep my dreams going on :sly:

One thing I have to ask.
Deadline time: is it European Time or U.S. Time
Which time zone?

ofronk
Great Times 👍 👍

One thing I have to ask.
Deadline time: is it European Time or U.S. Time
Which time zone?

Hi mate, the times were originally set as GMT London and I have posted them 2 days late :sly:

Good to know that I tried it for 20 Minutes. please don´t tell how much time U invested to keep my dreams going on :sly:

I ran for about 5 mins :sly:

Yeah!!!! ...... 5 mins short of 6 hours that is :P :dopey:

Glad you enjoyed it! ... and hope you will enjoy the final warm up that will be on a rally dirt track! I will post it next month 👍

Congrats to Iceman for the win, and to Tommy and Hugo for their podiums. :cheers:

Thanks to Kelly for some close racing. 👍 And to Luxy for that matter, except I never noticed how close he was. :scared:

Thanks for a cool combo, Ron. Looking forward to the next one. Did I hear you say... Swiss Alps? 👍

PAL replay:

Attachments

• NielsG ARC Celica@El Cap 1.41.523.max
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Tough luck there Dan but it may be the only way we can beat you :P

Congrats to everyone who participated 👍

This should be the right replay:

Attachments

• 97328_16292_GRAN_TURIS.max
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Back