Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,950 comments
I can say what would've been the sexiest fight jet of all time, the X-32, is parked in the restoration hangar a couple miles from my house.

161221-F-IO108-005.JPG

1698255970601.png

о_0

EDIT: Everyone talks about beautiful jets and... I like the F-35A, the air force variant that doesn't have the humpback of the VTOL system. It's like a modern F-16, so smooth and streamlined. =)
1698256845110.png

Last edited:
As a Brit it's hard to admit but I think the Dassault Rafale is pretty hard to beat when it comes to the beauty contest.

1698264065172.png
1698264369980.png

But yeah, Looks or not. When the time comes, Those F16's will look beautiful enough in their new ZSU Livery.

Last edited:
I like the F-35A, the air force variant that doesn't have the humpback of the VTOL system. It's like a modern F-16, so smooth and streamlined. =)
The F-35 can be a weird one, strange from some angles, pretty from others. Though I think the X-35 and J-31 both look better.
As a Brit it's hard to admit but I think the Dassault Rafale is pretty hard to beat when it comes to the beauty contest.
I can see how one would prefer the Rafale over the EF-2000 even if I don't, but the Eurofighter can't be too far down the list. It's also utterly insane what it has been hinted at air to air capability wise.

For a twinjet craft, I would put up the F-15. Though as most, it looks better from some angles than others. The F18 looks a bit smoother overall, but I prefer the upright fins with less offset in the rear.

1698532293062.png

Last edited:
aNwM223_460s.jpg

300k! I wonder which new weapon has been unlocked.
What really gets me about those numbers is how much of it was basically self-inflicted due to ignored maintenance, poorly trained/untrained crews and just wholesale corruption at every level of the military over the last couple decades. There aren't enough windows in Moscow to throw out all the people who could be held responsible in some capacity.

Arestovisch goes for president in Ukraine - strategic defense, NATO in exchange for territories, simplifying of tax system and debureaucratism.

Boris Nadezdin in RF. Anti war candidate from right part of spectrum, liberal.

Arestovisch goes for president in Ukraine - strategic defense, NATO in exchange for territories, simplifying of tax system and debureaucratism.

Boris Nadezdin in RF. Anti war candidate from right part of spectrum, liberal.
Boris, meet window. Window, meet Boris.

Back