Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,982 comments
aEqbNLx_460s.jpg

stupid-jpg.1152322

I have to wonder how much of it is their own decision and how much of it is the Kremlin telling them "we want this position and you will take it regardless of cost". Some of these decisions being made really feel like micromanagement from someone who's not fully comprehending the full scope of things.
Mix of Kremlin stupidity, everyone lying about state of troops and incompetence.

Some reports that not only did the Ukrainians roughed up an airfield, they also hit a field camp near the Kursk airfield, that houses up to 3000 orcs and material.

Fingers crossed that that also was a successful strike.

Last edited:
Some reports that not only did the Ukrainians roughed up an airfield, they also hit a field camp near the Kursk airfield, that houses up to 3000 orcs and material.

Fingers crossed that that also was a successful strike.
Those were drone strikes though. Don't know the details.

10 flashes during the video.

Deputy Gurulev suggested to isolate or eliminate 20% of Russia population that doesn't support Putler or his war. Few weeks ago Symonyan suggested to explode nuclear bomb in stratosphere over Syberia. Is there some brain eating virus or WTF happening in ****ing Moscow?

Last edited:
You know, I was curious to see what the Internet said what was the best-looking fighter jet because I figured there was some jet I'd never heard of with a cool design. Word of warning, do not Google it because, apparently, there is an entire Rule 34 subsection regarding fighter jets...

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

I've been on the Internet long enough to know not to Google anything with the words "best looking" in it.

Back