Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 10,040 comments
izotdpCkiw0.jpg

"Askold"

Ukraine needs more and longer range weapons. There needs to be absolute destruction of orc military targets.

I hope Australia can give its FA18 hornets to Ukraine.

Just have to be modernised and along with some new systems should be good to go rather than being wasted in storage or rotting in a boneyard or being buried in the outback.

Organisation associated with ФБК(Navalniy team) has its own "troll farm". Trolls use hijacked VK accounts and make thousands of anti Putin comments. Also, there were few cases of usage this farm against A.Venediktov and M.Kats(notable Russian opposition members), both have conflicts with Volkov(right hand of Navalniy).

It seems that the Ukrainians have established a decent sized foothold on the other side of the Dnepr river.

It seems that the Ukrainians have established a decent sized foothold on the other side of the Dnepr river.
IDK how passable Dnipro here, but all of this doesn't look too promising. RUAF has JDAMsAtHome that would obliterate any pontoon bridge in that area and without it ЗСУ can't do much. Wish they could do something comparable to Isum operation, but its doubtful. We could see something when it will be colder, but right now its impossible to do any breakthroughs because of wet weather and dirt.

The elections won't change anything, and be careful where in South America you go.
I learned from my Uber driver earlier that “Minnesota” and “Venezuela” sounds very similar in a Spanish accent. Easy mistake. Big mistake.

News from our swamps:
Cannibal-satanist that raped and eaten two girls in 2008 was pardoned by Putler after visiting frontline and being injured.
Another cannibal was pardoned by dWARf, was inprisoned in 2010. 300.000 mobilized men dead or inprisoned at frontline until war is over, yet cannibals walking free. Best PR for upcoming "elections".

Last edited:
LGBT is extremists organisation in RF since now. At the same time, there isn't a thing like "LGBT organisation", so none could use appeal procedure. For using LGBT symbols you will be put in jail for 12+ years. Before, similar case was АУЕ which is prison related doctrine used by gangs.

Fascism at its finest.

Back