Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 10,007 comments
Russian surveillance balloon on the border with Estonia.
1718909903385.png

1718909917950.png

Just yikes, "Go kill people for money", meanwhile my average wage in "my oh so not well" known city is around 40,000 Rubles.
20240620_120554.jpg

People with brain and not braindamaged diasese called "Z", just simply know it's all a bunch of lies.

3000$ per one Grad rocket, 40 in one package. 10.000 per contractor + 2.000 monthly is a joke.
Even that is a lie in all honesty, watching a youtube channel called "Michael Naki", shows that people don't even receive payment and straight up become a meat grinder.

shows that people don't even receive payment and straight up become a meat grinder
That happens, but not every time. Most likely, you would receive payment and would not die. People look at their pathetic live(400$ is nice salary, 200-300$ is more realistic for most), positive chances for survival and playing that gamble, not consider that between happy live in new dvushka and being dead there are gradient of mental and health injures.

Initial payment (10.000$) almost guarantee, its salaries under question. In most cases salaries are also paid by MoD, but officers taking them for themselves(racketeering).

Death/live ratio is 1/10

Initial payment (10.000$) almost guarantee, its salaries under question. In most cases salaries are also paid by MoD, but officers taking them for themselves(racketeering).

Death/live ratio is 1/10
You dont need to convince anyone outside of Russia to join the army to fight an unjustified war -
or whatever you are trying to achieve by putting up these numbers.

100 people were injured, 3 dead(including children) after Ukrainian missile being down by AA near beach in Sevastopol, Crimea. Not sure why moronic parents still dragging their children at frontline city for vacation.

100 people were injured, 3 dead(including children) after Ukrainian missile being down by AA near beach in Sevastopol, Crimea. Not sure why moronic parents still dragging their children at frontline city for vacation.
Does RF actually pay for loss of children by Ukrainian missile strikes or am I laughably mistaken that they could possibly think of the children?

Does RF actually pay for loss of children by Ukrainian missile strikes or am I laughably mistaken that they could possibly think of the children?
Most likely, there are some payments, but you need to surpass 9 circles before they pay.
Language gets a little rough
Isn't videos with death forbidden?

Bloodbath in Dagestan - ISIS or other terrorist group. Synagogue on fire, Orthodox church was fired at. Two terrorists are confirmed sons of Head of local administration, he also member of United Russia.

Last edited:
Isn't videos with death forbidden?
Tanks don't have lives. I watched the whole video and didn't see any people, and in fact the one spot that may have was blurred out on purpose. They're just machines!

aNDK373_460s.jpg

There are reasons for US imposing limitations and I believe the reason is to meter escalation at a predictable rate, primarily because the US and mostly the EU is simply not prepared for war. The the South China Sea being as volatile as it is, and the potentially cataclysmic scale of that war, there simply are not enough resources to go around. The money isn't there, production hasn't been ramped up, election is coming, etc etc.

The state of the war in Ukraine must be very sad because despite Russia using equipment like this they're still advancing.

Last edited:

This blackmail campaign is more evidence that China and Russia are absolutely coordinating their takeover efforts with the goal of spreading Allied forces thin and creating multiple flashpoints and fronts around the globe.

The next 20 years of our lives are gonna be hell.

Back