Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,958 comments
So NATO’s support and funding has now amounted to the armed invasion of a relatively small area where there just so happens to be active RMBK reactors right in the middle. They are familiar with Chernobyl, right?
yes, who can forget that military invasion of northern Ukraine leading to a reactor explosion at Chernobyl.

Both sides using nuclear threat now.
Given the rampant corruption I sometimes like to imagine how most of RF's nuclear arsenal has long fallen into disrepair and is no longer in an operable state (the US spends about $60 billion a year to maintain their nuclear arsenal). Still, even if that was true, they'd probably need only a handful of them to wreak absolute havoc and potentially set off armageddon.

1723909068558.png

1723909147257.png
1723909155324.png
1723909162185.png

Man, that's one way to kill Ruskies. Those death traps will lock them in while they burn to the ground.

Y'know, that big, shiny, distinctly shaped vehicle will show up real clearly on drone cameras. Maybe we'll get to see a true test of its claimed bombproof status.

Giving Kadyrov a deathtrap that will kill him if he so much as breathes on the metalwork is pretty funny.

Does Russia have car washes
We use Cyberian tigers here in combination with valerian extract.

ЗСУ destroying bridges and cutting border guards from supply and extraction. Over 300 soldiers were already captured(could be few thousands by the end of offense operation).

Last edited:
You dont need UFC fighter or Musk to own Tesla here. Its x2 of US price, but what does it mean for $ billionaire Kadirov?

I'd like to see Musk's response to this before I alter my previous statement, because I can definitely see this be true.

Does Russia have car washes? If so, another danger for the CyberTruck.
Can the Cybertruck do something that is expected of a car - maybe even a car of the same category - without being put in risk of falling apart any second?

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. I'm sure Putin and his fellow orcs will enjoy the influx of expendable idiots.

Gave these bridges the ol' Rooskie Twoskie with artillery and cluster bombs. Nice.

Last edited:
Marinovka Airbase seems to be obliterated, rumours of more than 20 planes destroyed, possibly 29. SU-24 and 34.

Edit.

aGy1Mv5_460s.jpg

Reap. Sow.

Last edited:
According to Briansk governor, Bogomaz, Ural mountains are more secure place for Kursk refugees. Doesn't looks like they have high hopes about our defense capabilities 😢

Back