Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,964 comments
Whole Gazprom is abysmal money londrey, not something that should make profits. Oil companies are profit makers.

Russia's massive attack against Ukrainian energy infrastructure today. Kyiv hydroelectric power plant was also hit.
1724678510807.png

EDIT:
"Ukrainian air defense shot down 102 of 127 missiles of different types and 99 of 109 Shahed drones."
1724689146102.png

Last edited:
Occupation of Kursk finally backfired - RUAF stomping Ukrainian defense at Pokrovskoe direction, soon vital road used as main supply line in region could be cut and situation would be even worse.

To understand scale, prewar population of Pokrovsk was x10 times bigger than Sudja.

Occupation of Kursk finally backfired - RUAF stomping Ukrainian defense at Pokrovskoe direction, soon vital road used as main supply line in region could be cut and situation would be even worse.

To understand scale, prewar population of Pokrovsk was x10 times bigger than Sudja.
Post a source. Western media isn't reporting anything like this for the past few days. No new intel maps have been shared since at least Wednesday.

But here is a video of a very precise artillery attack. Seems the Ukrainians are quite effective.

Check Deepstate map
I did end up finding one mention on Twitter...

No reports of why it stalled though. In my opinion, the operation was never meant to go deep into Russia but to simply act as a diversion. To that end it has worked and Russia has thinned their defenses in other areas. It takes time to move forces around but I image at this moment Ukraine is likely fortifying their gains in the Kursk region and moving forces back down south to whatever vulnerable areas they can find. The lack of reporting is probably due to secrecy, like how nobody knew the Kursk offensive would even happen.

What are the chances that if Kamala Harris wins the election she gets aggressive on Russia and supports Ukraine heavily? Eliminating restrictions, increasing threats toward Russia, looking for any reason to get super aggressive? Biden is a fairly relaxed character but Harris doesn't seem like the type to tolerate ******** at all. I have a feeling she's going to be a bulldog on this issue and expect big results quickly. In fact, I'd argue that Biden's metered approach has mostly been to bide time until after the election. We've already got several F-22s

This may have something to do with the upcoming transitional period:

Perhaps this guy wasn't the right person to implement new F-16 tactics so they're switching up their leadership concept.

No reports of why it stalled though.
Bro, I didn't say that Kursk operation doing bad. Its excellent operation. Problem is that Ukraine losing at Donetsk and competent forces that were used at Kursk could be handy for defence in Donetsk.

Trade off could be worth it, if ЗСУ could hold its ground till elections, when peacetalks probably start. Russia couldn't end up with even meter of its conventional territory being occupied.
Harris doesn't seem like the type to tolerate
She is dark horse at best, here role as vice were meh. My bet still on Trump plan, I don't believe that there is chances that US under dems president and rep congress would provide enough weaponry to harm RUAF badly. Anyway, she is better than Biden, which is good.

Last edited:
Another round of Trump-the-russian-authoritarian-puppet?
Given that Trump is...
  1. A wannabe authoritarian
  2. Has been funded by Russians throughout the latter part of his business career
  3. Is a useful idiot for global authoritarians
  4. Benefitted repeatedly from Russia's election interference
  5. Deliberately and repeatedly fawned over Putin
  6. Destroyed notes from private conversations with Putin

...I'd say its another round of 'here are some uncomfortable truths you don't like'.

Last edited:
Trump said “one of the presidents of a big country” at one point asked him whether the US would still defend the country if they were invaded by Russia even if they “don’t pay.”

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”
If Trump will threaten to not support our allies, Trump will not help Ukraine in any way.

His VP & other Republicans have also point blank decided they don't want to help Ukraine at all.
"I do not think that it is in America's interest to continue to fund an effectively never-ending war in Ukraine," Vance said during a speech in May, adding "we've done more than our fair share."
I gotta be honest with you, I don't really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another.

Last edited:
Ukrainian UAVs hitted several power plants in different Russian regions. If we could say that previous acts of terror on civilians were results of failures or actions of individuals, this is planned and well organised attacks performed by Ukrainian government.

Ukrainian UAVs hitted several power plants in different Russian regions. If we could say that previous acts of terror on civilians were results of failures or actions of individuals, this is planned and well organised attacks performed by Ukrainian government.
Same same but different.

Ending the war is as simple as Russia stopping and giving back Ukrainian territory, and likewise Ukraine would give back Russian territory. Easy peasy.

Civilians. Civilians don't bomb anyone, they don't chose what would be bombed. You talking about collective punishment which not acceptable according to Geneva Convention.
Same same but different.
Civilians couldn't provoke military aggression or make authoritarian leader to stop. We can blame Putin for this, but it doesn't excuse Ukrainian government from committing war crimes against innocent civilians.

Civilians. Civilians don't bomb anyone, they don't chose what would be bombed. You talking about collective punishment which not acceptable according to Geneva Convention.
I didn't say it was right.

according to Geneva Convention.
Putting up a mirror to reflect on what one side does when the other does doesnt validate either side, but if one side doesnt play fair one shouldnt assume the other side will simply tolerate it forever.

It all would stop on a single word of Putin: forfeit (his unprovoked aggressions).

I didn't say it was right.
Would be cool to state this in the first place.
Civilians arent side of conflict. Putin doesn't give a **** about Russians.
one side doesnt play fair
Concept of warcrimes arent about fairness, its about keeping things at stable level of brutality. By committing warcrime you escalating brutality level. Committing warcrime doesn't produce any benefits for criminal, its just rising brutality level for both sides.

Not sure why I explaining this to German, afaik its part of you school program to unknowledge why no one should perform warcrimes.

Last edited:
IMG_20240906_104532_591.jpg

Kristina Potupchik in Sardinia, Italy. Could someone explain to me how one of the biggest Russian propagandist in internet casually spending her weekend in the middle of Europe in 5 star hotel?

More importantly
Really? It's more important? Like, anyone knows that all Russian government and propaganda workers are hypocritical morons. All of it well documented in dozens investigations made by our opposition. Why its almost impossible to get visa for ordinary Russian, but our propagandists still chilling in Italy, like there wasn't two years of biggest war in Europe since WWII?

Last edited:
Back