RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Enter the 'Edit' mode of your original post.
Copy your specific link (Control +C)
Highlight the car's name - Lexus LF-A (Dylan)
Then click on the icon that has the earth, with a small chain link on it.
Paste the link (Control +V)
And click "Ok"
Now clicking on that name "Lexus LF-A (Dylan)" Will take them to the tune!
Best of luck.

Nice tune my friend. If you really like it, you can put it in the single post to show people how the tune works, but thats only if you want. Again nice tune

Last edited:
BMW M3 Coupe '07 (GTS Replica)
b79Dl.jpg

444Bhp - 517PP - 1474Kg

What to buy:
Spoiler A
Weight Loss - Stage 1
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Hood
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Semi Racing Flywheel
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero
0/15

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.540
2nd Gear - 2.360
3rd Gear - 1.760
4th Gear - 1.379
5th Gear - 1.102
6th Gear - 0.926
Final Gear - 3.846
Top Speed 205Mph (After changes 200Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 9
Acceleration - 51
Braking - 6

Suspension
Ride Height: -5/-15
Spring Rate: 6.2/8.5
Dampers Ext.: 3/4
Dampers Comp: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.00

Brake Balance
5/7

Comments

This is not a performance it's a tune to replicate the real life performance of the GTS version of the BMW M3!
Now that we got this out of the way its a good handling slightly over-steering just like the real car!
The the BHP and Performance are similar if not exact to the specs of the real model!

Amusing S2000 AMUSE S2000 R1 '04
g3VC8.jpg

432BHP - 1120Kg - 542PP

What to buy:
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhuast
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.261
2nd Gear - 2.272
3rd Gear - 1.765
4th Gear - 1.381
5th Gear - 1.08
6th Gear - 0.916
Final Gear - 4.100
Top Speed 211Mph (After changes 200Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 11
Acceleration - 53
Braking - 13

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-18
Spring Rate: 10.2/8.9
Dampers Ext.: 8/5
Dampers Comp: 7/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber Angle: 1.4/1.2
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.12

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
The S2000 R1 is a very nice looking car indeed... A car worthy of premium but one problem can ruin the Experience... understeer Surpised..? I was too!
But despite the odd oversteer because of its drivetrain I went all out to fix this car and make it a grip machine.. Trust me I suceeded with high results.. Take it out for a spin..!
Enjoy :D

CaptainNismo808
Hey, I'm sorry to sound like a noob.
But, Where/How do I get this Vehicle?
I've been wanting to complete that Seasonal Event-

In the New Car Dealer under Fiat.

Amusing S2000 AMUSE S2000 R1 '04
g3VC8.jpg

432BHP - 1120Kg - 542PP

What to buy:
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhuast
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 3.261
2nd Gear - 2.272
3rd Gear - 1.765
4th Gear - 1.381
5th Gear - 1.08
6th Gear - 0.916
Final Gear - 4.100
Top Speed 211Mph (After changes 200Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 11
Acceleration - 53
Braking - 13

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-18
Spring Rate: 10.2/8.9
Dampers Ext.: 8/5
Dampers Comp: 7/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber Angle: 1.4/1.2
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.12

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
The S2000 R1 is a very nice looking car indeed... A car worthy of premium but one problem can ruin the Experience... understeer Surpised..? I was too!
But despite the odd oversteer because of its drivetrain I went all out to fix this car and make it a grip machine.. Trust me I suceeded with high results.. Take it out for a spin..!
Enjoy :D

Oh man you are a dude...I knew you'd come out with something...Going to hit the gym first then I'll be on this R1....Looking forward to what you have done to this and I know I won't be disappointed because of how your other tunes are. BTW I tried the Scooby Gymkhana the other day...Man that is nuts and in all honestly makes drifting for me a bit easier...also allows me to drive like a nut on a free run and look like I'm doing good 👍:sly:

Oh man you are a dude...I knew you'd come out with something...Going to hit the gym first then I'll be on this R1....Looking forward to what you have done to this and I know I won't be disappointed because of how your other tunes are. BTW I tried the Scooby Gymkhana the other day...Man that is nuts and in all honestly makes drifting for me a bit easier...also allows me to drive like a nut on a free run and look like I'm doing good 👍:sly:

Its definitely a nice improvement over the stock tune also the Gymkhana tune is a beast

Love that new logo but there are two things that are a bit iffy. If thats your enzo you are need to get your eyes tested, and some people mat struggle to read the blue text. But overall it's awesome. Did you make that?

Love that new logo but there are two things that are a bit iffy. If thats your enzo you are need to get your eyes tested, and some people mat struggle to read the blue text. But overall it's awesome. Did you make that?

Really? I'd buy a new enzo just to have it look like that :dopey:

It's not his Enzo, in fact, I don't even think it's his picture...I've seen a shot that looks remarkably like that not so long ago…

It's not his Enzo, in fact, I don't even think it's his picture...I've seen a shot that looks remarkably like that not so long ago…

It is MY enzo onboy and it is my picture.... I just based off your shot now shhh..
Now onboy you silly fool!

Back