Rx-7 lm race car colors thread

With an hour and a half to go before reset, I've got every FGT color, Ferarri F40, Toyota 7 and GT-One, and X1 (Vettel and Red with 0 miles, 0 switches / Proto with 0 miles and 1 switch / Copper that's been put through the ringer) and a Green Camaro LM. With the exception of the X1 Proto and Copper, they're all virgin cars.

I'm looking for Green, Orange and Silver RX-7 LMs.

:rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity... can you only get the alternative RX-7 LM colors through reloading gift tickets a billion times? Does the same apply to the FTO LM, Camaro LM and so on?

What are you trying to say, Phil? Hey Shooter, if you're looking to trade after the reset for that Camaro, I'd rather send it before the reset rather than just burn it on a Ticket 1000.

Just out of curiosity... can you only get the alternative RX-7 LM colors through reloading gift tickets a billion times? Does the same apply to the FTO LM, Camaro LM and so on?
Yes, but it doesn't have to be so tedious. If you seed several accounts with 3 or 4 tickets, you can come up with a good car without reloading much. Trade those frequent good cars with other guys, and you can get what you need without too much trouble. The hardest part is taking a few days early on to seed your accounts. It's tempting to flip the tickets instead, but once they're seeded well it takes the pain out of the process.

Crap, I forgot to mention that I can also trade the Blue, Silver, Yellow and White RX-7 LM before reset.

What would you want for these:
WHITE (0.0miles)
BLACK (0.0miles)
SILVER (0.0miles)

X1 Prototype with 0 miles and 0 switches (take any 3 cars I've got)
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Tommykaira ZZ-II
Nissan R390 GT-1 Race Car
Mazda RX-7 LM in Black, Green or Orange

X1 Prototype with 0 miles and 0 switches (take any 3 cars I've got)
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Tommykaira ZZ-II
Nissan R390 GT-1 Race Car
Mazda RX-7 LM in Black, Green or Orange

I can give you the RX-7 LM Green w/ orange for the silver one?

Just a question here guys but which ticket can I get the RX7 LM?
Well, it's a 2001 car, so maybe you can farm them that way. I've been killing approx. 50 Ticket 1000 tickets per day, and still haven't gotten a single RX-7 LM. I don't know where they come from.

The online database at mygranturismo.net lists them as L19 cars. Does that mean that a L21 might be the way to go?

I've got White, Orange, Red, Silver.... looking for colors I do not have... can trade now for 1..

I have silver and orange RX7 available for trading right now. I'm looking for (must be with 0 miles, 0 changes)

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car (red, green)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (red)
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (silver and red)
Pescarolo Courage C60 Hybride - Judd '05 #16 (Green)
Pescarolo Courage C60 '03 #18 (Red)

let me know if you want them

Just one question: I 'm starting to look for rx7s in tickets, do you confirm they come out from the "1000" ticket?

Back