RX7 LMs/FTOs/S2000s/370zs/0mileRaceCars Available!

Hi just wanted to jump in and throw a reminder of our trade today. I will be sending 4.5 hours from time of this post. Talk to you later. :)

I'm not sure if you're willing to do this, but what RX-7 do you want for the Peugeot 905?

i need other colors that i dont have.

Hi just wanted to jump in and throw a reminder of our trade today. I will be sending 4.5 hours from time of this post. Talk to you later. :)

Car sent! Cheers!

How about Nissan 370z GT Academy Version White 0miles for Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 0miles on the 16/02 ?

Yes i can do the trade on 16/02. Message me.

i have all RX-7 LM colors 0.0 miles
Camaro LM Blue with miles
and 370z Tuned RED with miles

i will be booked for a bit but spots always open up ill let you know =)

i have all RX-7 LM colors 0.0 miles
Camaro LM Blue with miles
and 370z Tuned RED with miles

i will be booked for a bit but spots always open up ill let you know =)

Im interested with the rx7s, Message me up when you are free. Also check my trade sched, thanks.

Today in about 2 hours. I have it on PSN rewewew33333334 (please, don't ask about the name) so if you'll send me request, i'll send you the car when i come home.

I cant trade till the 16th i think. Check my sched and take a slot.

Thanks for the trades man. Sick cars. I'll hit you up again once I have some free trading days.

Hi intrested in your Camaro LM Black 0miles I can trade you for my Ford GT '02 0 miles white with blue racing stripes?

I have a cranberry #15 X2010 with no miles no changes.
I would like any other colour with no miles and no changes.

Can you tell me please, if we have a trade or not and if you sent me the request? If not, I'll trade academy 370z to someone else.

I have a Black FTO Touring Car, and a Yellow 370Z GT Academy. I would trade either for a matte black X2010. I can trade today at reset, and I also have tomorrow open as well. I also think that I might have a S2000 with 0 miles, since I have alot of them, but I would have to check later to make sure.

FTO Super Touring Car for your Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02?
can trade now.
PM me if interested.

my abt is not 0miles. but i can trade tonight. message me.

Can you tell me please, if we have a trade or not and if you sent me the request? If not, I'll trade academy 370z to someone else.

i cant tonight maybe some other time.

I have a Black FTO Touring Car, and a Yellow 370Z GT Academy. I would trade either for a matte black X2010. I can trade today at reset, and I also have tomorrow open as well.

i cant trade till tomorrow, message me for details and sched i want the FTO

Latest Posts

Back