Settling things finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
like talking to a complete brick wall... just as i stated earlier. now YOU need to stop nit picking and try to read what you want to read.

I was unaware that selective hearing also works with your eyes.

When is this competition? If it later evening on the weekend I'm in.. Stupid-Fast_Jay

Maybe you should stop following me round the forums harassing me because your jealous I have better times.👍

Says the guy whos gonna bring a camera next time he sees me or someone from my team :lol:
but apparently t51 is hedging his challenges. He wants to record candidly on his terms so just in case he loses, it wont have to go public. I have nothing to hide, which is why I offer the SAME thing only organized and made public either way. Until he grows a pair, Murder inc holds tournaments daily. Lookout for us!

Last edited:
Also Mr.Banned says he wants in. I think he was supposed to race T5IR but he never showed up... So he is in.

No, a lot of people do. I inquired about this to the mods and they said they have a lot of people who think the same. They are looking into it.

I like how you guys are arguing over who goes faster in a straight line hahaha drag racers waste of space

Maybe you should try learning to tune in a straight line...a I bet you a 2 minute tune from one of us could eat you alive. Don't talk 🤬 about something you know nothing about, because you just made yourself look like an idiot.

No I'm not hateful at all I will and always hate drag racing I'm a drifter and a rally driver I'm not worried about people who are horrible at turning so they made up a sport that they have to go in a straight line

Maybe you should try learning to tune in a straight line...a I bet you a 2 minute tune from one of us could eat you alive. Don't talk 🤬 about something you know nothing about, because you just made yourself look like an idiot.

I don't need to prove I'm faster than anyone so I'm not worried at all

AllTerainTiger
No I'm not hateful at all I will and always hate drag racing I'm a drifter and a rally driver I'm not worried about people who are horrible at turning so they made up a sport that they have to go in a straight line

I think we can get more out of the motor then road racing guys. A couple have said that they got a lot of helpful tips from our tuning methods.

Organized drag racing has been a very big part of motorsports over here in North America for approximately 60 years....Dont knock it, its popular for a reason.

Really how fascinating the last person I saw put a drag type of tune on a race car topped out at 160 and got owned by every single racer

Organized drag racing has been a very big part of motorsports over here in North America for approximately 60 years....Dont knock it, its popular for a reason.

I'm not asking for a history lesson and I like how you say over here in North America as you assume I'm not from there but okay whatever makes you sleep better at night

lol, drifting and rallying were made for people who can't drive in a straight line.
How about that.

I'm not asking for a history lesson and I like how you say over here in North America as you assume I'm not from there but okay whatever makes you sleep better at night

Well you're in San Salvador, why wouldn't I assume you were not from there? Its a worldwide game. I don't go into the drifting forums and ridicule your silly drifting do I ? So you don't like drag racing, that's fine and I respect that, I'll leave it at that.

lol, drifting and rallying were made for people who can't drive in a straight line.
How about that.

Is that why rallying and drifting are motor sports that are much more popular than drag racing but okay whatever makes you sleep better at night

Well you're in San Salvador, why wouldn't I assume you were not from there? Its a worldwide game. I don't go into the drifting forums and ridicule your silly drifting do I ? So you don't like drag racing, that's fine and I respect that, I'll leave it at that.

I put that because its my hometown not because I live there but it's a fact the USA has invented the worst motor sports like NASCAR and Drag Racing

Is that why rallying and drifting are motor sports that are much more popular than drag racing but okay whatever makes you sleep better at night

I didn't even know what drifting was until I saw "Tokyo Drift" LOL

AllTerainTiger
Really how fascinating the last person I saw put a drag type of tune on a race car topped out at 160 and got owned by every single racer

I never said a full drag tune lol. If you want to tune a trans to a track you find the top speed of the longest straight and drag tune your transmission to 20MPH faster than that. After that just fine tune your suspension and some other things.

I never said a full drag tune lol. If you want to tune a trans to a track you find the top speed of the longest straight and drag tune your transmission to 20MPH faster than that. After that just fine tune your suspension and some other things.

I'm not asking for a transmission lesson either so yea.

AllTerainTiger
I'm not asking for a transmission lesson either so yea.

And let's be honest I can drift better than some of you drifters with my drag tune:) lol. My fellow drag racers probably can too:)

And let's be honest I can drift better than some of you drifters with my drag tune:) lol. My fellow drag racers probably can too:)

Ya sure okay whatever makes you sleep better at night your telling me I can't drift when you do drag racing because you can't do regular racing so have fun with that if you did understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back