Share your AI art

• Thread starter RYAN
  • 242 comments
Interesting, care to share the prompt(s)? You got me intrigued.
I did it with promeai, a long ago, but they were always changing everything, features no more available etc., I don't know how it is now. Uploaded an original city skyline picture, and then, I still have a screenshot of the prompt:

Screenshot 2023-09-02 020214.png

Last edited:
I mean because it's a photo of ****ters to be posted on Xitter (two words sharing the same pronunciation)
Oh, now I got it. :lol:
By the way, there's lots of annoying linguistic restrictions on Bing Creator, I know swear words are not allowed, just simple words misinterpreted by the AI...

Inspired by a favourite scene from a favourite movie - a billion bonus points if anyone gets it...

7A4E0917-1C4E-48AC-99A9-809C57B45DC1.jpeg

-

mia.png

Woody Allen film

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a birthday card for my friend, and some of the results are almost making me cry with laughter - I'll post the results later. 😅

-

I also used Copilot to write a poem, and then I set it to music using Suno... the results are frankly astonishing.

Here's the card I made:

mario-card1.jpg

This only required minor editting and was actually the AI's first attempt given a pretty simple prompt...

Last edited:
Moon Bathing​

E83556C9-1846-48CB-AE78-DEAD330D90CD.png

This image is an attempt to capture a very fond memory of mine when my cousin and I camped out in his back garden to do some stargazing (my hobby at the time), only for us to witness shooting stars for the first time. My Auntie made us a flask of hot orange and we stayed out for a few hours, but I'll never forget seeing that first shooting star and being totally surprised by it - though by the end of the night we'd seen 30-40 of them. I remember us laughing at the idea that we were lying on sun loungers normally used for sun bathing, but in the freezing Scottish moonlit night, and we called it 'moon bathing'.

It's especially important to me because my cousin died in 2010 aged 34 of cancer, and one of the last things we talked about was astronomy. I still miss him very much, and I almost feel bad for trying to recreate such a special memory, but if anything I'm in awe of how it's even possible to do this now and how close it can get so quickly, and this image does capture my memory of that wonderful night very well. I'll stop now, because it's already making me cry :(

Last edited:
When you go shopping for a few things and the person in front has a conveyor belt full...

full
I just saw two Italian guys at my local mini supermarket, trying to buy about £50 worth of groceries at a self-scan checkout. They piled so much stuff on the 'bagging area' that the till stopped working, and it became more and more like a comedy sketch as items started falling off and rolling across the shop. Much muttering and swearing in Italian ensued, while the security guard, shop assistant and I tried hard not to laugh.

Back