Should there be a mode in GT which allows full access the all the cars immediately?

• Thread starter phantomzm
  • 165 comments

Should there be an mode in GT which allows full access the all the cars immediately?

• Total voters
He even said it twice! Doubly convincing.
Twice?!

shocked-cat-o_thumb.gif

... having all the cars immediately it does not seem right. Having a selection is a better idea and it does not seem right to have 1200 cars available immediately at the start in the arcade mode it just makes no sense to have then all.
You still don't give any reasonable explanation as to why you think it isn't right to have all cars available in arcade mode.
I mean, I drove cars such as Peugeot 908 LMP, HSV Super GT, & GT-R GT3 in arcade time trial on my first day, even before start playing the crappy career mode. That's all fine but having other cars available in arcade mode isn't right?

Also, I started career mode with a free Mercedes VGT + 25 anniversary cars in my garage, that's all good but having cars available from the start in arcade mode isn't right?

Seriously, your answers simply don't make any sense.
Why are you against options? Options make the game enjoyable to more people.

FS7
You still don't give any reasonable explanation as to why you think it isn't right to have all cars available in arcade mode.
For the last time I am going to say this, it isn't right to have all cars available in arcade mode it just makes no sense to have them all. At least GT6 is and enjoyable game now.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

For the last time I am going to say this, it isn't right to have all cars available in arcade mode it just makes no sense to have them all. At least GT6 is and enjoyable game now.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Since you still refuse to give any reason for such pointless restrictions, I can only conclude that your post just comes off as being afraid of any change to the current GT formula, even if it's for the better.

Unfortunately, to make an argument truly convincing without actually saying anything to support it requires at least 30 smilies.

Last edited:
Since you still refuse to give any reason for such pointless restrictions, I can only conclude that your post just comes off as being afraid of any change to the current GT formula, even if it's for the better.
But he did give a reason, "It isn't right":lol:

If I wanted to paint my Ferrari red do I have to give an explanation to the spray painter to why I choose the colour. Think about it. ๐Ÿ‘

If I wanted to paint my Ferrari red do I have to give an explanation to the spray painter to why I choose the colour. Think about it. ๐Ÿ‘
If you wanted to prevent other people from spray painting their Ferraris you probably would, yes. You know, for an analogy that actually applies here.

When we have all the cars in the game in arcade mode, we should be able to have an option to put numbers on select premium cars after choosing the color by choosing the number base shape, font and number, or on base model cars, after changing the color we can have the option to be able to choose the font and number on the car or not.

What if you wanted to paint it pink?

My knee jerk reaction when this thread was first posted was to vote no, but now I've changed my mind. I'm never gonna grind again to collect cars, & I don't want to ever play Career Mode again as it stands. If GT7 doesn't offer a sensible alternative regarding acquiring cars (not Microtransactions) I doubt I'll be getting it.

VBR
My knee jerk reaction when this thread was first posted was to vote no, but now I've changed my mind. I'm never gonna grind again to collect cars, & I don't want to ever play Career Mode again as it stands. If GT7 doesn't offer a sensible alternative regarding acquiring cars (not Microtransactions) I doubt I'll be getting it.
Hey VBR we just have to wait and see what GT7 has to offer in the game. But the bottom line is we just need a good racing game from PD that's all we want.

This is the question I (and many others) have asked many times. How is YOUR game affected, if I get to use all the cars right away? And no one ever answers it and probably never will.
They will. And the answer is - My game wont be affected.

There we are, that's cleared that up.

Next question...

I really hate the term "Career Mode".
Yeah I agree. In GT6 it "careers" downhill out of control!

Last edited:
Back