Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,625 comments
Alpinestars Tech 1-R boots. Half price on ebay. Sadly won't get them through until after this weekend :grumpy:

Alpinestars Tech 1-R boots.

Nice....I've had a pair of Alpinestars riding gloves for seven years now and they are hardly worn down. I'm a big fan of their quality. 👍 Those are for your car racing only right?

Nice....I've had a pair of Alpinestars riding gloves for seven years now and they are hardly worn down. I'm a big fan of their quality. 👍 Those are for your car racing only right?

👍 I tried out my step-bro's Alpinestars racing gloves the other week - they were, one of, the nicest things i've ever had the pleasure of putting my fingers into.

Synystercustom.jpg

getting it when i save up the $

this is gonna seem ridiculous, considering the avatar, but this weekend I bought a '79 Matchbox GWR 57XX 0-6-0 Pannier Tank similar to this one at an antique mall.

mb47pannier.jpg

and yesterday downloaded Duck for Microsoft Trian Simulator. But, truth be told, My latest purchase is porbably my books for this semester of college...

Dell Vostro 1000, best computer purchase I've done in a loooong while:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-53 @ 1,70 Ghz
15,4" widescreen with 512 mb RAM of graphics in total (128 mb dedicated, 200 shared)

Vista Business runs like a sharm on it, even with all apps on, I only occured some problems with background running .exe files which are a PITA in Vista. And even when playing games, there's no lack, at.all.

Best thing: it only costed me 500 dollars, 2 times cheaper then the cheapest HP I could find to suit my needs...

Dell>HP :bowdow:

Dell Vostro 1000, best computer purchase I've done in a loooong while:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-53 @ 1,70 Ghz
15,4" widescreen with 512 mb RAM of graphics in total (128 mb dedicated, 200 shared)

Vista Business runs like a sharm on it, even with all apps on, I only occured some problems with background running .exe files which are a PITA in Vista. And even when playing games, there's no lack, at.all.

Best thing: it only costed me 500 dollars, 2 times cheaper then the cheapest HP I could find to suit my needs...

Dell>HP :bowdow:

Just be careful running Microsoft Train Simulator on Vista. you can get in...but you can't get out....XD

(unless you run the programs as an Administrator, or hit Ctrl/Alt/Del and log out of your profile.)

My purchase from last night. Not my pic but you get the idea. I also have something major that I will be purchasing this weekend but cant show anyone for a while. :sly:
bioqn9.jpg

I've bought my first DSLR! Canon 400D with 18-55 kit lens (I know it sucks)
also went with 4GB CF, UV lens, extra battery and bag
total damage was $1200 CDN ... my girlfriend was going nuts :lol:

My dad bought a new car! He traded his old Proton Perdana V6 for a Hyundai Sonata (07 model, complete CBU) my entire family was so happy with the new car, well right now its 3 a.m. and i didn't get to take a photo of the car, so i may get the photo by tomorrow and maybe even do a review of the car :D

My old Nintendo DS 'Fat' conked out the other day, so I went out and bought myself a brand new Black DS lite. Much better than the old one! :)

dsxz8.jpg

Another DS sale for Nintendo.

I've bought my first DSLR! Canon 400D with 18-55 kit lens (I know it sucks)
also went with 4GB CF, UV lens, extra battery and bag
total damage was $1200 CDN ... my girlfriend was going nuts :lol:

I'm gonna get one of those soon aswell, with a 50mm f1.8. :D That or a D80... Decisions, decisions!

The kit lens is fine for learning on though.

I've bought my first DSLR! ...extra battery
Yeah, that battery will die surprisingly quick if you go on vacation; I picked up a spare for my 300D before going out to Seattle. Get yourself a spare 1 or 2GB Compact flash card too.

Till%20White%20Med%20350.jpg
cab%20thumb.jpg

My case (6 of each) finally arrived after a one-month delay. Free shipping, since I visited their vineyard. Since I was going to be away for another two weeks, late wasn't a bad thing.

A Crumpler laptop bag. £30-something from Amazon. They retail at near 80, so I don't think I did too bad.

BOOMER.jpg

I bought a Macbook Pro yesterday too, but I'll wait until that arrives to post some pics.

Back