Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,625 comments
Well I know I said I was done spending but I may have unwittingly purchased this bad boy:

0022ticketux8.jpg

It was accidental but I know they won't care...HOWEVER!!!...am I able to plead innocent since I don't own a sedan as stated in the ticket?!?

Hahaha....a satria Gti definately isn't a sedan.

Model TWIN2X2048-6400C4
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Capacity 2GB (2 x 1GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 4

20-145-034-07.jpg

now i just need a motherboard that will support it!

600 pages of pics, bios, and info on over $50 million dollars worth of some of the rarest and most valuable cars in the world, plus 100 pages of pics and info on some of the rarest and most valuable automobile memorabilia, plus a bonus DVD with even more high resolution pics of most of the cars. 👍👍

I couldn't make it this weekend, so I had to live vicariously through the catalog:

CIMG1663.jpg

The best $3 orange peeler money can buy:

3727_transblau.jpg

It's a Koziol, the Emma P., to be exact...Here is a huge image of it.

This

Shot at 2007-08-20

This

This

To put on the dashboard of this

to make beautiful films while I'm driving, (at home and maybe even at the 'ring)

Don't actually have them in hand as yet, but itgirlxx very kindly purchased us a couple of tickets to see:-

They Might Be Giants in concert at the Fillmore in San Francisco, on September 30th! 👍:drool:👍:bowdown:

P.S. Nice purchases kikie and a great idea for making films! Glad to see you back around GTPlanet again! :D

PICT0382-1.jpg

3rd AR-15 I've owned - first I've built, and by far the most expensive. $3,150.03 for everything seen in the picture not including shipping cost for all parts. Does include the cost of the suppressor(silencer), and the $200 transfer tax for the suppressor, and the $200 transfer tax for making it a registered SBR(short barrel rifle). I've been gathering all the parts to build it since May. ADCO Firearms finally finished the upper about 4 days ago and I finally got everything put together. Still needs BUIS(back up iron sights).

Nice "gun" Josh. :eek:

My new seatbelts :).

Attachments

• DSCN1130 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1130 (Medium).JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 15
DWA
Sooo... that's real? :dunce:

Yes, it's real. And completely legal in the USA. Shoots real .223/5.56 ammunition. About as loud as a .22. Silencers in real life are not as effective as they are in movies. Although shooting my .22's suppressed with the silencers wet(water) is damn quiet - about as loud as a stapler. The bullet hitting the target is much louder than the gun's actual report.

Every single bit of it was ordered online. Thanks goes out to pkfirearms.com, coldwarshooters.com, bravocompanyusa.com, tacticalinc.com, and adcofirearms.com for their parts and services!

Up next is a registered full auto M16!:drool:

DWA
Cool, so what are you going to do with it? :scared:

Shoot it occasionally. And no, not at people.:guilty: When it's not being shot it will be locked up in the safe with me wondering why I spent so much money on an AR-15.

Hmm, If you are interested in AR-15's, try Bushmaster...They make quality rifles.👍

First two AR's were BM's actually. Good rifles, but neither had what I wanted. First had a non-removable carry handle, so it had to go. And the second was a heavy varmint barreled AR that I had a local shop build for me and I just decided it would be easier to sell it and start from scratch as opposed to taking everything off of it, and building on the existing upper/lower receiver.

The AR I posted the pic of has a little bit from a lot of high quality companies. MEGA machine co., LaRue Tactical, CAA, RRA, STAG, Tango Down, Magpul, PRI, EOTech, etc. Basically it's everything I ever wanted in one AR. I'm much happier with this than an "off the shelf" model because I picked and chose every part.

Yeah, they're quality if you don't need bells and whistles. My last gun purchase was a 1943 British .303 Enfield rifle. I plan on using it for hunting season this year and it's an absolute beast.

I also plan on getting a handgun pretty soon for target practice mostly. Probably no bigger than a .357 anyway.

PICT0382-1.jpg

3rd AR-15 I've owned - first I've built, and by far the most expensive. $3,150.03 for everything seen in the picture not including shipping cost for all parts. Does include the cost of the suppressor(silencer), and the $200 transfer tax for the suppressor, and the $200 transfer tax for making it a registered SBR(short barrel rifle). I've been gathering all the parts to build it since May. ADCO Firearms finally finished the upper about 4 days ago and I finally got everything put together. Still needs BUIS(back up iron sights).

I'm scared of you now..:nervous:

PICT0382-1.jpg

Sweet.

Gonna get some of these? http://www.pri-mounts.com/mm5/merch...oduct_Code=05_0025&Category_Code=AR15_M16_ACC

http://www.pri-mounts.com/mm5/merch...oduct_Code=05-0029&Category_Code=AR15_M16_ACC

Shoot it occasionally. And no, not at people.:guilty: When it's not being shot it will be locked up in the safe with me wondering why I spent so much money on an AR-15.
Not that I thought that but yeah, for how much it cost and little it will or can be used is what I was wondering about. Still, cool.

Anyway, if they made an airsoft version of this I'd so be on board, other than that I'll take a P90 too. :)

I'm currently running a VLTOR low profile gas block. Those PRI's are gas blocks with integrated flip up front sights. My gas block is hidden under the handguard. Those would've stuck out past the handguard which I didn't like the looks of. I plan on using some TROY industries front/rear back up iron sights like the Smith & Wesson M&P15T has - that mount to the piccatiny rails.

Edited to add: That second link you posted of the PRI rear sight looks similar to the TROY that I like. Not bad at all.

I'm currently running a VLTOR low profile gas block. Those PRI's are gas blocks with integrated flip up front sights. My gas block is hidden under the handguard. Those would've stuck out past the handguard which I didn't like the looks of. I plan on using some TROY industries front/rear back up iron sights like the Smith & Wesson M&P15T has - that mount to the piccatiny rails.

Edited to add: That second link you posted of the PRI rear sight looks similar to the TROY that I like. Not bad at all.

I've never mounted a fixed-style iron sight (I call all iron sights fixed) to a rail before. I guess it works just fine? Seems odd to me, but hey if it works...

Gonna get a tact sling, too?

I've never mounted a fixed-style iron sight (I call all iron sights fixed) to a rail before. I guess it works just fine? Seems odd to me, but hey if it works...

Gonna get a tact sling, too?
Yeah, they work great. The M&P15T's come from the factory with them. And a lot of people on ar15.com, and various other gun boards I frequent use them with no complaints.

I never planned on getting a sling for it, but that was before I put it all together. With the suppressor on it's quite a strain to hold it up for any length of time. The added weight on the end just wants to pull it foward. I can't even imagine if the barrel was 16" or longer. I do plan on getting one now, but like all the parts I went with it will take some research to find which one I like most.

I'm off for tonight. Here in a week or so I'll post pictures of my new CZ 452 American .22lr with the fancy walnut stock and Tac-52 suppressor. It's currently with Mike at Tornado Technologies getting threaded and cut back to 18-18.5".

Yeah, they work great. The M&P15T's come from the factory with them. And a lot of people on ar15.com, and various other gun boards I frequent use them with no complaints.

I never planned on getting a sling for it, but that was before I put it all together. With the suppressor on it's quite a strain to hold it up for any length of time. The added weight on the end just wants to pull it foward. I can't even imagine if the barrel was 16" or longer. I do plan on getting one now, but like all the parts I went with it will take some research to find which one I like most.

I'm off for tonight. Here in a week or so I'll post pictures of my new CZ 452 American .22lr with the fancy walnut stock and Tac-52 suppressor. It's currently with Mike at Tornado Technologies getting threaded.

I like the Galco tact slings, but they don't fit me. They don't make a 'Jolly Green Giant' size.

I don't understand how any government could allow a gun like that in the hands of a civilian?!? Probably a conversation better suited to to this thread but just looking at that gun kinda freaks me out I gotta say?!?

Back