Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
That's awesome. When my first son was born, I read Calvin & Hobbes to him until he was five. Excellent times.

This I must get.

I tell you what: I'll cancel the order if you can convince IKEA to deliver one LILLEHAMMER to a CT5 postcode by next week.

Good luck to you sir ;)

Lillehammer?

How very white bread of you.

The Complete Carlos Ghosn
Contains all 3,160 comics Bill Watterson published from November 18, 1985, to its final run on December 31, 1995.

The 3 volume set weighs nearly 22 lbs. according to my bathroom scale.

Good leisure reading :)

M

Wow.... :eek: i am completely in awe....how much did you pay for it? Nice to see that there is a Calvin and Hobbes reader here (unlike Garfield,Calvin and Hobbes is more imaginative,not to mention how good Bill Watterson actually writes the comics.Simple yet perfect!) I only had 1 book of Calvin and Hobbes which is Calvin and Hobbes:Yukkon Ho! (or something similar) My mom bought it for someone (i think) and i ended up reading it.It was the first book that i actually like to read! (yeah you heard me) Too bad it wasn't published anymore :(

My latest purchase:

recarosuj7.jpg

I've been hunting for an affordable solution to my busted up drivers seat for ages! New rails for the drivers seat alone are $1000, to get a new factory fitted seat is anywhere from $3000 - $4000 and a new entry level Recaro would have been around $1000. I got what you see in the photo (which includes rails and rear seats) for $610. Very pleased :)

They're from a '98 Proton M21 Coupe and will plug directly into my '00 Satria GTi...so very sweet 👍

They're from a '98 Proton M21 Coupe and will plug directly into my '00 Satria GTi...so very sweet 👍

:lol: you drive a Proton?Wow....that must be something....like are you on a budget or really like to drive a Proton? The seats looks awesome! Nice! 👍

:lol: you drive a Proton?Wow....that must be something....like are you on a budget or really like to drive a Proton? The seats looks awesome! Nice! 👍

The Proton Satria GTi is a very capable hot hatch - suspension set-up by Lotus 👍

...you drive a Proton?Wow....that must be something....like are you on a budget or really like to drive a Proton?...

Whether you meant it or not mnm_bmx that comes across very condescending...you should probably choose your words more carefully.

Okay,sorry about that :nervous: :indiff: don't really mean to hurt your feeling or anything,but its just kinda weird for Aussies to drive a Proton (not weird really,but you know....uncommon) Was it cheaper than the other cars there? Yeah,but its nice to see people driving Malaysian cars there.....

Here is the photo of my new computer, like I promised...

Its going to sit on the floor until my brother cleans out his room when he moves. That way I can connect it to the cable and download shows when I'm gone...

I promise this is my last big purchase *for now*

dsc00747copyeb4.jpg

I'm really getting into cycling and thought it was time I got a road bike so I let my impulses guide me. It's a Merida Road Lite 905. Full Ultegra Groupset...$1799...pretty happy :)

DWA
MTB > Roadie

At least that's what my ass thinks. :lol:

Anyway, looks good. 👍

lol, it's funny you say that because after my first ride, my ass is making me take it back to the shop to get a big friggin' cushy seat installed! That seat is inhumane!

LongBeach.jpg

My new 45 holder DVD rack. 11.99 at Target. Also, bought Bad Boys 2 and Disturbia. Some of the crappy movies arent mine. I also bought a copy of Project Gotham 3 for $18 and preordered Halo 3. Yay. Big day for me.

Well I know I said I was done spending but I may have unwittingly purchased this bad boy:

0022ticketux8.jpg

It was accidental but I know they won't care...HOWEVER!!!...am I able to plead innocent since I don't own a sedan as stated in the ticket?!?

WD 500GB Hard Drive. Had a $50 gift card from work to Circuit City, and they priced matched Best Buy's $120 sale price. So I ended up only paying $80 for it (after taxes)

wdhd01to6.jpg

Back