Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
My Logitech X-530 have arrived! 4 hours ago! Connected them to my PS2 and I can say that it is awesome. Not too much on GT4, but with games like GTA San Andreas it's just incredible, the gunshots and explosions are a whole new experience. Music sounds very good aswell, I'm very happy with my purchase. Worth every penny, especially for a person who has never used such speakers.

:):):)

Not "purchased" but I got entry into the Little Big Planet Karting beta. Times like these where I wish I had a capture card. Oh well, hopefully the Beta is a few months long as I'm getting a HDPVR when I go on vacation next week 👍
I have been using a Dazzle 80 for all of my videos for at least 7-8 years without a single problem. You can get a Dazzle 80 on ebay for about $20.00 or just go to the store and buy a new one. Very easy to use.

P121-8058COUT.jpg

I ordered these.

xbig-0.jpg

Just wandered around an online shop with no intentions to buy anything and then saw that these were on sale. I never had speakers like this so I thought why not?
I have a set almost identical that I am trying to sell.

Finally got a cell phone, picked up an HTC one-v. Nice little phone, only complaint is the keypad is a bit small.

slide-2-zoom.jpg

shoes.jpg

games.jpg

R1600Turbo
First, no idea what you are saying.

Second, are you talking about a model car? :confused:

Sorry m8,i'm dutch,bad gramma.but what i'm trying to say is that i bought the nomad lambo in the used car section,and i thought you said it does not exist in gt5

Sorry m8,i'm dutch,bad gramma.but what i'm trying to say is that i bought the nomad lambo in the used car section,and i thought you said it does not exist in gt5

No, I'm saying this thread is not for GT5. If you want the "car purchases" thread for GT5, it's right here.

RT means this is for "real world" purchases like electronic gizmos etc not GT5 purchases... :banghead:

Murcie_LP640
Haha cool, love cockatiels. Little Stiggy seems to have forgotten a few of the things I taught him unfortunately but whenever the Adelaide Crows lose a match he never ceases to barrack for them anyway. That's fighting spirit for ya.

:lol: From what I've read they sure can have a personality.

Brando-K
Make sure she gets lots of fruit and veg. An all seed diet is not good for them at all.

Yeah I read that doing some research prior to purchase. The breeder also gave us a list of foods that are suitable.

We were tossing up between a cockatiel and a rainbow lorikeet. The lorikeet's tendancy to shoot projectile crap swayed us to the cockatiel. :lol:

Cheers Shaun.

Edit: Whoops. I feel embarrassed to post the funny pictures in the wrong thread!

Ah yeah got these things in the mail today. I won these things in a giveaway.

Fractal design Define R3:
fractal_beauty_lg.jpg

And a t-shirt with fractal design's brand name on it. No image since it does not exist on the web as far as I know. It's just the brand's logo in the upper left(my left here) corner of the shirt.

Last edited:
Unless he did actually buy some of those animals, that are marked as bunnies (no idea as to what they are)

I have been using a Dazzle 80 for all of my videos for at least 7-8 years without a single problem. You can get a Dazzle 80 on ebay for about $20.00 or just go to the store and buy a new one. Very easy to use.

Already have a Dazzle DVC 100. Not happy with the quality so I want a better capture card.

c59ff55ed31711e1b17a22000a1cdd10_7.jpg

Bought this setup today for only $200AU. It's my first record player, so I'm pretty damn excited. The Bob Dylan record isn't mine, my friend lent me a few albums for me to listen to since I don't have any of my own yet.

New Playstation 3 contoller for 10€ and it real and allmost brand-new. Dont have photo because GTPlanet dont allow photo adding by phone.

It's Vanilla Sky!

I used to have a HMV radiogram back in the UK but scrapped it along with the 100+ records I had with it. A mistake on my part after I found out how much the retail for in the condition mine was in. *face firmly palmed*

Back