Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,678 comments
drillbits.jpg

I've got to put some pictures up, so I needed some drill bits to put the rawlplugs in.

So, two things arrived today, one being totally out of place with my collection....
First up is a 1999 BMW V12 LMR LeMans Winner from Kyosho. Managed to get it for $56 and it has the opening engine cover too :D
V12_LMR-00.jpg

Second is a figure, in fact my first one. Made by a Japanese company named Alter. The character is Rita Mordio from the 360/PS3 RPG Tales of Vesperia.
Rita-00.jpg

Damn you, Joey...

LEGO-Creator-10226-Sopwith-Camel-Toysnbricks.jpg

I saw Joey had posted he got one, and I had to get one too. It's just been ordered so I don't have it yet.

I ordered these.

xbig-0.jpg

Just wandered around an online shop with no intentions to buy anything and then saw that these were on sale. I never had speakers like this so I thought why not?

Jet Badger
I ordered these.

Just wandered around an online shop with no intentions to buy anything and then saw that these were on sale. I never had speakers like this so I thought why not?

Aldo
I've got them. They can get quite loud. :D

Are those really worth buying?

Bought myself another thing off eBay: a Uniqlo J+ (Jil Sander collaboration) Wool Shawl Collar Jacket. Sure, it's utterly useless right now, given the weather, but fall is going to be most excellent.

2011.10.22+Uniqlo+The+Enticing+Global+Influence+of+Fashion+%25282%2529.jpg

The fact I paid significantly less than the (already excellent value) original price is icing on the cake.

Not "purchased" but I got entry into the Little Big Planet Karting beta. Times like these where I wish I had a capture card. Oh well, hopefully the Beta is a few months long as I'm getting a HDPVR when I go on vacation next week 👍

Not "purchased" but I got entry into the Little Big Planet Karting beta. Times like these where I wish I had a capture card. Oh well, hopefully the Beta is a few months long as I'm getting a HDPVR when I go on vacation next week 👍
Me too.
I wish there were more people online to do some multiplayer.

My girlfriend is going crazy building tracks and levels :crazy:

Stuff so I can actually ride my bike.. :indiff:

Bell array Helmet, a oneten jersey and some Shimano R540 SPD SL pedals.

10485_i_1.jpg

1176.jpg

shimano-r540-spd-sl-road-pedals.jpg

I'll be picking up some shoes too once my bank balance has calmed down.

A cockatiel.

1973403799.jpg

Not this exact one but looks very similar.
Now to let her get familiar with her cage and new surroundings then onto training her.

Cheers Shaun.

Last edited:
Picked this up today:

3bf4c8c1.jpg

Houston Dynamo home jersey. Despite being the home team, I didn't own a Dynamo jersey. Now I do. And now when I finally make it out to a game, I'll look the part.

Shimano Clip-ins

Oh, seriously sweet. I wish I could have afforded a set of those when I bought mine.

Gifts for the family back in London:

Hanging scrolls
5191908792_3f98d72022_z.jpg

Paper cuttings
8000387L-8000387201.jpg

A cockatiel.

Now to let her get familiar with her cage and new surroundings then onto training her.

Haha cool, love cockatiels. Little Stiggy seems to have forgotten a few of the things I taught him unfortunately but whenever the Adelaide Crows lose a match he never ceases to barrack for them anyway. That's fighting spirit for ya.

A cockatiel.

cockatiel[img]

Cheers Shaun.[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I've got 2 of the little guys in white and grey. One of them used to know a few tricks (shake claws(?), wave, spin and come to me and fly back to perch) but he's seemingly forgot them through not doing them.
I might need to retrain him.

Make sure she gets lots of fruit and veg. An all seed diet is not good for them at all. [/COLOR][/B]

Back