Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
TB
:dunce: I didn't even see it was the LG. Once again, I need to stop posting the minute I roll out of bed... By all means, keep the PS3 with the Pioneer!

;) Good idea. Speaking of the Pioneer, just got confirmation it's on the truck and will be here on Friday. :D

Awesome! If it were coming to me by Friday, I might have figured out how to work the thing by Christmas! Nice edit of the dino pic too! :lol:

My upstairs Aquos has some nasty cables exposing themsleves to the world. We can't all be supermodels.

Very true. I think the down stairs setup with the new Pioneer will look best with the lights off. Hopefully the quality of the picture will draw my attention away from the mess of wires. :scared:

:)

hp-image4.gif

Does it count if my wife purchased it?

A shifter bushing kit from Password:JDM.

Password%20JDM%20Hardened%20Shift%20Linkage%20Bushing%20Kit%20(B-Series)%20Large.jpg

Hawk HPS pads...

hawk_brakes_new.jpg

...and plain Brembo replacement discs, both from Tire Rack.

brembo_replacement.jpg

I think I'll be satisfied with my new brakes all around.

Just bought a 32" Toshiba luccudatuv from eBuyer, £372.
It's got 20000:1 wotsit and the 400cd/m2 whatever thingy. And some HDMI slots.

There were 30 odd available yesterday and now it's out of stock and not even listed on the site anymore. It's the TOSHIBA 32" 32AV504DB LCD TV if anyone wishes to look up the spec.

Got me one of these, woo! 20", 2.4GHz. Decided to go with a late '07 model because it's cheaper. It comes standard with a larger hard-drive than the new 2.4GHz model, I believe.

478144.jpg

Mum's picking it up when she has finished work. I'm excited!

Got me one of these, woo! 20", 2.4GHz. Decided to go with a late '07 model because it's cheaper. It comes standard with a larger hard-drive than the new 2.4GHz model, I believe.

478144.jpg

Mum's picking it up when she has finished work. I'm excited!
Just remember I still own 7.07% of your new puchase.

TB
All that for an Si? :confused:

Yes, I've asked for the same thing with his BMW 5 series and never got it. I find it hard to believe one can have three new cars. But show me photos and I'll shut up.

More pics with a sign with user name and preferably next to your other two vehicles as well.

Might as well ask for his first born to, or how about his left kidney? ;)

TB
All that for an Si? :confused:

:lol:

I would like to see more pics though, like a nice side profile, inside pics, specs, ect... :)

:lol:

I would like to see more pics though, like a nice side profile, inside pics, specs, ect... :)

I'm sorry I just have a hard time accepting it since no photos were provided of the BMW either. If what he said is true I find it hard to support three cars just by doing odd jobs and cleaning boats. I could be wrong though. Like I said a simple photo of his car fleet with a sign is an easy way to prove any doubters wrong.

I had to do it with the MINI and will do so whenever someone asks. I have no problems with it.

I'm sorry I just have a hard time accepting it since no photos were provided of the BMW either. If what he said is true I find it hard to support three cars just by doing odd jobs and cleaning boats. I could be wrong though. Like I said a simple photo of his car fleet with a sign is an easy way to prove any doubters wrong.

I had to do it with the MINI and will do so whenever someone asks. I have no problems with it.

It's all good. I know you've had your share of scrutiny. No need to apologize.

Yeah, same here. Nobody believed I owned a real Seat...

McLaren - Looks pretty sweet from that pic, nice buy! 👍

It's all good. I know you've had your share of scrutiny. No need to apologize.

Probably rightfully so with me, as I've said I dug myself into a hole and now I have to prove everything I claim. It's not really a big deal, if anyone ever wants me to provide proof of something I bought I will have no issue doing so.

I'm not trying to attack McLaren or be a jerk, it just doesn't sit right with me.

I only took a few interior shots. I'll have more tonight, though.

Back