Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
GT5P + G25 + Samsung 22'' widescreen monitor

Lot of fun.

dscn1729kl2.jpg

There's a product called Stabil, that will allow you to store your fuel for at least a year that I know of. Could be longer.

Well being a die hard GT fan I swore I was never going to buy an Xbox ever.

But my lead singer was strapped for cash and went of and put pawned his Xbox 360, with one controller and 2 guitar hero games (#2 & #3) for $60. I being one to take swift care of incredible deals like this bought it back out of pawn for $72 ($60 + $12 financing fees?).

IMG_1285.jpg

He also had the guitar hero controller, but since it's cable was cut off, I just took it from him and repaired it with a spare usb cable of mine (as you can see), so its not really a purchase but more of a prize.

IMG_1288.jpg

And get this, the system is in perfect condition, minus a hard drive or memory card.

Not a moron really, just stoned all the time, he can come up with some stupid ideas though, and he really doesn't mind that I got it back either.

Some do (PULMOZYME) and others don't (Albuterol, Ultrase, AquADEK).

He was just put on TOBI, so I'm not sure about that one yet. For the scavenge hunters out there, I'll let you look up the price of that one. I'll get you started, though. It's somewhere on this site.

£5 for 2CDs.

What shop? I might be intrested in buying those 2 missing Foo Fighter CD's I need to complete my collection.

I also must say great choice on In Your Honour, it includes some of their best rock songs like DOA and some great softer acoustic songs which are also great. I think its probably their 3rd best CD with There Is Nothing Left To Lose in 1st and The Colour And The Shape in 2nd. 👍

£5 for 2CDs.

Not bad, I really like that CD a lot! 👍 I bought the CD about a year or so ago when I heard "the best of you" on tv. I really enjoyed the album, with each CD almost having 2 completely different side of Foo Fighters. Yeah, nothing beats the Foo Figthers. :D

GTPrologue.jpg

ordernn0.jpg

It was time to give my car a little love so I bought $66 worth of stuff. Oil, power steering belt, and spark plugs. Next purchase is 12 gal of gas @ $3.94... probably be about $50

Latest Posts

Back