Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,627 comments
I got myself one of these:
art128revmightymouse450.jpg

Mighty Mouse is much more mighty without a wire! Very glad it's a laser mouse, optical mice hate my desk.

I also got myself this jacket:
photo16iz0.jpg

Aaaaaaand a $200 depost down on one of these:
sony_playstation_3.jpg

Just got this off of w00t! today for $14.99 shipped. I'm going to use it with my phone since it seems like they are getting awful close to getting a bill passed that makes talking on a mobile and driving in Michigan illegal. Although I probably can use it with my PS3 as well.

Motorola_H350_Bluetooth_HeadsetnpwStandard.jpg

Local Blockbuster store was closing down last week!! Got 3 games and the movie Shooter all for under $20. I got Killzone, SOCOM II, and GTA: San Andreas.

img0891ks6.jpg

Got a new 0-60 copy because my old one got absolutely thrashed :(
img0892ky4.jpg

And not much of a purchase; $5 adidas Superstar II's off my friend which i put some creativity in to.

img0893ye3.jpg

img0894gx7.jpg

51R80NCVJ1L._SS500_.jpg

£3 from Tesco. It's not brilliant, but I wasn't expecting it to be. A lot of it copies Topgear almost outright (there's a bit where he takes the roof off an Espace, for example, which I could see coming before he even got out the anglegrinder.

DSC00948.jpg

That said, I didn't pay for it.

51R80NCVJ1L._SS500_.jpg

£3 from Tesco. It's not brilliant, but I wasn't expecting it to be. A lot of it copies Topgear almost outright (there's a bit where he takes the roof off an Espace, for example, which I could see coming before he even got out the anglegrinder.

Thing is that DVD came out before the segment with the Espace in Topgear was ever broadcasted and even produced. So technically Topgear copied Clarkson but made it more hilarious.

Thing is that DVD came out before the segment with the Espace in Topgear was ever broadcasted and even produced. So technically Topgear copied Clarkson but made it more hilarious.

I did wonder whether that was the case, actually. I keep forgetting this is an old DVD :ouch:. Oh well, my bad.

I did wonder whether that was the case, actually. I keep forgetting this is an old DVD :ouch:. Oh well, my bad.

Nah, not your fault. Many people thought that. IMO, I think out of all the Clarkson DVD's I think The Good The Bad The Ugly was the best one. Had the most character.

See thats the probelm, I always feel that without James and Richard the DVD always lacks something. I mean I still buy them, but they lack something.

Nah, not your fault. Many people thought that. IMO, I think out of all the Clarkson DVD's I think The Good The Bad The Ugly was the best one. Had the most character.

See thats the probelm, I always feel that without James and Richard the DVD always lacks something. I mean I still buy them, but they lack something.

Totally agree. Although I quite liked Shootout (as much as I can remember anyway).

So you didn't pay for a new C4?

No. Because it's my mum's car.

Yeah he stole it. He's a chav, you see.

Yeah. Technically it's still on the test drive.

TB
Hopefully hours upon hours of outdoor summer fun. Looks like we're off to a good start:

sandboxxv6.jpg

It's the sand, if you hadn't already figured that out. :D

👍 Awesome!!!

TB
Hopefully hours upon hours of outdoor summer fun. Looks like we're off to a good start:

sandboxxv6.jpg

I see it's finally above -8 F in North Dakota ;).

I popped into a little music shop in downtown tonight that typically has import CD's in it (mostly rock stuff). Going through their electronica section I cam across this, Ministry of Sound: The Annual 2008 right from England. I've been looking for this three CD set for a couple of months now but haven't been able to find it until now. I'm pretty happy and there are some awesome tracks on it.

P5182198.jpg

Ok, not my own photo, but this week I decided to dig into my pockets and get an iphone, after smashing my previous phone into a bannister a few weeks earlier a nice new phone seemed like a good option.

Hopefully I don't smash this phone into a bannister while drunk at a party :D

iphone.jpg

TB

sandboxxv6.jpg

Cool! 👍

Awesome pic, dude! You got some cute little boogers!

I hope you can keep the cats out of there. We couldn't. It was a shame. My oldest really liked playing in there with my old Tonka toys. I had a huge set as a kid. He could only use them at the beach from then on.

I really like the mower in the back. Just like pa's!

Wow..... nice setup ceiling_fan, really jealous with what you have. :guilty: So like, what games are you gonna play with it? :P

Back