Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Nothing to show but I've just paid $156 to have my washing machine repaired (certainly beats the $2000 washer/dryer set we were looking at for if we had to replace it... and, more importantly, keeps my home theater project alive!). It washed fine but wouldn't do the final spin. This weekend, after wringing out as much water as I could from an average size load, it took almost two hours to dry.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Thaught this thread would be flooded with ps4 preordered post, come on guys ;)

Why would I spend money on something I'm never going to use, which is what has happened to my PS3.

Correction, I play Blu-Rays on my PS3 and stream Netflix on it.

Why would I spend money on something I'm never going to use, which is what has happened to my PS3.

Correction, I play Blu-Rays on my PS3 and stream Netflix on it.

I haven't touched my PS3 in months, the same situation with my Xbox. I just stream movies on my PC now days.

81uqnHgJTJL._SL1500_.jpg

I got a decent amount of graduation money so I decided that it's time for an upgrade.

Some bike shoes, because necessary, and £50 wiggle voucher:
shimano-r064-road-shoe.jpg

And some sunglasses, so to give drivers the evil eye without them noticing:
dhb-pro-sunG-me-ps-zoom.jpg

In white, as it's a simple colour.

I play the hell out of my PS3, when it isn't being used as a Barney box, but my Xbox and Wii need to be dusted regularly.

I just don't preorder systems and without my PSN stuff being transferable (my Rock Band library) I'm not to excited to switch over. I'll wait for the PS4 to get a new GT first, but that's how I've done all my system purchases.

TB
Ain't nobody got time for dat.

That reminds me, I have to replace the dryer vent tube this weekend. Took two hours to dry the trousers.

Home-ownership: It's kind of ordinary.

Two tickets to Game 4 of the Calder Cup finals with the Grand Rapids Griffins taking on the Syracuse Crunch. There's a good chance they could win the cup that night and I get discount tickets through work so I figure why not? Also it's $2 beer and hotdog night, ain't nothing wrong with that.

12902207-mmmain.jpg

Scanpan, nice. 👍
Pretty sure the grill is for drying socks while cooking.
Yea, I had a cheapo one years ago which was pants and it ended up stewing everything. Figured it wold be worth doing right, if doing at all!

The grill is for perching little figures on so they can admire you culinary skills, not socks!

More like 'walking the plank' given my level of co-ordination...!

Here's a couple uses for the rack, I also use it after browning meats while vegs cook as to not overcooking meats.
Thanks for the link :).

F1GTR
I have the same sunglasses in white too, they're pretty nice for cycling.

Good to have a positive recommendation 👍 the only user issue was fogging up whilst stopping, but when on long rides that isn't too much of a problem hopefully.

Not not really, but in the interest of saving money on smaller fixes and repairs I figured a manual would be a good purchase... plus it was half price

Figured I'd post this up and feel the hate :lol:

6C7512049-new-image-consoles.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

But ya, Day One Edition shipped directly from Microsoft. As soon as a LCE is announced for Forza 5 I'll be adding that too.

Pretty sure that one of the pipes under my house that leads to the main sewer has collapsed, so:

Dia-and-Length-Flexible-Usb-Inspection-Camera.jpg

The joys of living in a near 200 year old house.

I didn't purchase it, but a nice stranger sent me this Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 lens (from the late 90s) in the mail for absolutely zero dollars and zero cents.

edit1_zpse9057b61.jpg

I bought myself my first car :-D

1000891_10151644763383771_146755045_n.jpg

and this :)
RGBhr_3397.wm.jpg

Congratulations on your purchase man! My first car was also a Fiesta! Gave me some good moments i have to say. I love the car, extremely reliable, never let me down even once. And your seems to be very well preserved. Today i still drive a Fiesta, but the new one. Anyway, have a good time brother!

I was spending money like crazy today... wasted all my spending funds for this month (June) and some from my next months (July) spending funds, at Target. Majority of it on Pokemon related items (about $110 US dollars)
Lots of stuff today, again at Target:
• 2 Tins - Zekrom, and Darkrai EX
• 2 Blister Packs, one also had an Axew card
• 3 Theme Decks - Plasma Shadow, Toxic Tricks, Plasma Claw
• Emerging Challenges Box - included Fast Daze Theme Deck
• A Sharpie Pen
• Some Highlighters
I Didn't buy, my mom bought for me: 500 GB External Hard Drive

Forgot to mention [not pictured] at a nearby Dollar Tree I bought some candles for my grandma.

The following I bought online and arrived today:
• From Toy Whiz: "Explosive Edge Theme Deck" and the "Super Serperior Box" included the Green Tornado Theme Deck
• BB Toys I ordered a Serperior plush

Non-Pokemon items:
1017440_510277415694805_1492368317_n.jpg

Picture of all my items:
1000883_510277409028139_889404959_n.jpg

Last edited:
10765997-1371031368-287131.jpg

+

10784751-1370965433-955737.jpg

Now I play the waiting game. :(

Ordered from overseas. Should the PS4 actually release in Japan around the same time as the US, I'll cancel the preorder and pick it up here.

Also bought some camera related items.

P1080490-XL.jpg

Helios Multifinder for my fuji. Also picked up a red soft shutter release button too.

Back