Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
I don't know how people play hunting games, aren't you afraid that a dog will pop up and laugh at you?

:lol:

Hahaha, I would scare the dog to death with my controller`s light bulb. But you`re right. I should lock the door. Just in case.

Quite expensive! Been doing some shopping with my father and we bought a car door locally and a mirror online:
$(KGrHqR,!lgE-9lgw4VJBP69QqHnc!~~60_12.JPG

Had a little car crash yesterday and hence why these parts are getting bought. For everyone to know, no was hurt in the accident.

Black and Gold Oakley Holbrook's

The thing that sold it for me, was the real 24 carat (thank you Joey ;) ) gold :drool:

204031361_20372626723810d5c67b6008f6722c4e5b7ae29811a955677.jpg

(obviously not my pic ^ )

Last edited:
Well, ordered, they have not yet arrived, two, older football jerseys.

One is the home jersey of the Palestine team, and the other one is also the home jersey of the Venezuela national team.

Sort of regret it though, about an hour after ordering (Palestine and Venezuela jerseys) I found a rare Tanzania home jersey that (now) I wanted, won't have extra cash until July, I doubt the jersey will still be available.

autogeek_2261_8194529

The price is steep at $70 (for a 16oz. kit that includes all the tools), but the results were great. 10/10 would buy again. :dopey:

Just ordered my ticket for this on June 15th:

And a designated driver ticket for my wife.

Finally! I have my tickets for the CONCACAF Gold Cup!! for the two matches in Seattle. July 11th!! Smiling from ear to ear (don't like that expression too much, or any expressions at all) - I guess my uncle and I will be at the stadium for 5 hours.

Panama vs Martinique & Canada vs Mexico!!!!

I'll cheer for Panama and Mexico.
7840_506836369372243_396789116_n.jpg

autogeek_2261_8194529

The price is steep at $70 (for a 16oz. kit that includes all the tools), but the results were great. 10/10 would buy again. :dopey:

Better be great for such a steep price. I use Neatsfoot compound currently for all of my leather items. It does the trick for softening and restoring leathers but it will darken most leathers and any rag can be wasted when the stuff removes pigment. This is the same if you share a rag from a black leather item to a brown one as the colors can transfer if you aren't careful. It worked great on a pair of leather gloves that I've had for 2 years.

TB
Ironically, I read that as a flight with the wife. :lol:

You're not too far off. She took off to my parents house. :nervous: I wanted to buy a Mont Blanc Meisterstuck rollerball, but couldn't bring myself to dropping that much dough. So I opted for the Helicopter with a couple of extra batteries :lol:. I'm sure I'll wish I got the pen after I crash it a couple of times.

New shoes and tread for the bike. Bought them a couple of months ago but finally installed them. I'm pretty sure they a Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's.
null_zps00cecd1e.jpg
null_zpsd0e04b02.jpg

Bought some C6 Z06 Exhaust manifolds and highflow cats for the C6. Turns out these are a 20-30rwhp gain on LS2's so cheap power ftw!

460bcac83a48248d7cccdcb735efca92.png

It was only $4.98 on Steam... $100 every three months for that and SWTOR isn't exactly what you'd call cheap, but $8 a week isn't too much so I'm okay with it :)

Teh car:

rx8i.jpg

:cool: This isn't my actual one, but it's the exact same spec. Kuro model 100 of 500. I pick it up on Wednesday with a fresh set of tyres fitted ready for the summer :D

Bought some C6 Z06 Exhaust manifolds and highflow cats for the C6. Turns out these are a 20-30rwhp gain on LS2's so cheap power ftw!

Cool. obligatory burnout video queued for the future.

Teh car:

:cool: This isn't my actual one, but it's the exact same spec. Kuro model 100 of 500. I pick it up on Wednesday with a fresh set of tyres fitted ready for the summer :D

Congrats on the new wheels, Mog. I'll photoshop some trash on it later.

Teh car:

You don't like your petrol much, do you?....

Back