Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
You don't like your petrol much, do you?....

It's a weekend toy, and the island is only 23 miles wide! I'm driving back to the Midlands in a few weekends time though, I'm plotting the petrol stations along the way already ;)

Moglet
Teh car:

:cool: This isn't my actual one, but it's the exact same spec. Kuro model 100 of 500. I pick it up on Wednesday with a fresh set of tyres fitted ready for the summer :D
Good choice!

I would have got one if it wasn't for the road tax, couldn't stomach nearly 500 quid a year. Enjoy!

I got another new crank for my bike. This is the fourth crank I've had in > 1 year. First one was an octagon instead of a square when I got it, so it fell off. I stepped on the second one and it snapped in half. Today I was tooling around on my bike and I found a hairline crack so there's another one gone.
:grumpy:

Bought some C6 Z06 Exhaust manifolds and highflow cats for the C6. Turns out these are a 20-30rwhp gain on LS2's so cheap power ftw!

Why not just get a normal pair of headers? They flow much better than factory manifolds.

I got another new crank for my bike. This is the fourth crank I've had in > 1 year. First one was an octagon instead of a square when I got it, so it fell off. I stepped on the second one and it snapped in half. Today I was tooling around on my bike and I found a hairline crack so there's another one gone.

What sort of cranks are they?
That's some serious bad luck.

Dooblewasur
Might want to ask Sir Chris Hoy for some spares!

A shirt that resembles the jersey, the jersey is so expensive (I couldn't find any anyways), I went with the next cheaper alternative. A shirt that resembles the jersey (and a scarf), ready for the AFC Challenge Cup in 2014 - Nothing against Israel either, I'll try and find a jersey and scarf for them as well.

Both around $30 ($10 scarf, $20 for the shirt) free shipping. I got the scarf a month before.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/296019_508528155869731_1110543650_n.jpg

A new key for the car. $450. Yes indeed, that's $450 for just a key.
2.jpg

460bcac83a48248d7cccdcb735efca92.png

It was only $4.98 on Steam... $100 every three months for that and SWTOR isn't exactly what you'd call cheap, but $8 a week isn't too much so I'm okay with it :)

Same. Then again, I believe if you are really into it you can pay with in-game currency - but who knows how much you gotta play to achieve that. :)

Got my parking brake cables from Toyota today. I only got the left and right pieces, totaled $131.48. Pics. will be in Snappy's thread

Wuling-PLN-Single-Layer-Box-Van.jpg

A van for tomorrow to move house. It's only a hire, I'm not buying the thing. I doubt I'll even fill a 10th of it with my stuff, my wife's wardrobe, on the other hand......

I want a mini truck I can actually drive on a real public road. Srsly...it's either fill up my hatchlet, or rent a U-haul.

Luggage warranties cover virtually nothing, airlines cover even less, but are permitted to render all zippers useless. So, new luggage:

410EDz0UTSL._SX342_.jpg

Ignore the three piece set, I found a 21" and 28" spinners without the 24" and it all cost me less than buying both piecemeal three years ago. Yays! I can now push my bag down the little aisle!

The drawback is that the spinner luggage takes away an inch or two of packing space. So, choose wisely.

Last edited:
Boba Fett dressing gown, Bill Bailey box set and the Eddie Izzard Ultimate box set (basically both box sets were to replace old videos :eek:)

517L3OcEfYL._SX342_.jpg

PB251657.jpg

11992980_300x300_1.jpg

Scanpan wok. Kind of kicking myself that I waited so long to get one - it makes preparing dinner a breeze :ouch:. (No idea what the grill thing is for though :embarrassed:).

SCP-32301200.jpg

It's no wonder that gaming companies do quite well; they have a good deal of money/credit before there's even a product to sell.

[/buys stock, not gaming system]

Scanpan wok. Kind of kicking myself that I waited so long to get one - it makes preparing dinner a breeze :ouch:. (No idea what the grill thing is for though :embarrassed:).

SCP-32301200.jpg

Here's a couple uses for the rack, I also use it after browning meats while vegs cook as to not overcooking meats.

Wok Rack: A wok rack is used for deep fat fry and draining the oil completely. It is perfect for draining off excess oil from the food. It is a semicircular or doughnut shaped wire rack hanging from both sides of the wok.

Steamer Rack: A steamer rack is very good for steaming. As steamer rack holds the food over the simmering water while it circulates the steam and allows the food to cook.

Sorce:http://www.streetdirectory.com/food_editorials/cooking/cooking_tips/cooking_woks.html

Back