Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Ahh, I've not seen these socks before. I wear Five Fingers and love them. It might be interesting just wearing socks.

It's a birthday/Father's Day gift to me. I now have 50% more cooking space and twice the BTUs of my old grill, plus a side burner, so I never have to go inside to cook a whole meal.

BRING ON THE MEAT!!!

imagemhuh.jpg

Please ignore my disheveled appearance. As you can see in the clock on my oven, it was nearly midnight when we completed putting it together.

Last edited:
your pic is upside down :lol:

I know the Aussies love BBQ but you didn't have to make a literal reference.

They are from Kentucky, but I grew up in Louisville so I can certainly see how that could happen. :lol:

I think Jordan is from KY too.

Strange. Looks right on my phone.
imagevfms.jpg

It's not the first time this has happened though. From what I've read, apparently iOS uses slightly different orientation data on pictures and it doesn't always show up properly.

I was using the front camera on my phone and I must have had it "upside down" for PC standards.

See if its fixed now.

Chivalry_Medieval_Warfare_cover_art.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun playing chivalry. The dueling is pretty fun. sorta reminds me of jedi knight games.

I also bought an 840 pro 256gb SSD and a jump rope to burn some calories while watching shows on my pc :P

TB
If memory serves, he runs in just the socks.

Correct. I am a crazy-man.

Ahh, I've not seen these socks before. I wear Five Fingers and love them. It might be interesting just wearing socks.

I'm not a fan of Five Fingers, but I do have a pair of Merrell Trail Gloves (which I use with Injinji toe socks) and some huarache running sandals.

I was running on the road in the Swiss Protection Socks until recently, now I use them for running on softer ground (mostly trails). The road surface of the lanes that I run on has now become an absolute joke, so I have to run in something with a sole to avoid serious stone bruising.

Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster in Daphne Blue.
preview.jpg

Along with a squier cable and a cheap ass strap.

I decided to buy it now cause it was the last one they had in stock (and they didn't know when they would get more in.), now I just have to wait until the store has the Amp I want (Fender Frontman 10G) in stock.

Got a new backyard installed this week as we're getting ready to try and sell our house *fingers crossed*!

467737_664690856880834_228041512_o.jpg

Jerome

Yard looking good! Are you just moving to a bigger house or to a completely different neighborhood altogether?

The grill is now outside and wearing my newest purchase.

photojun02205550.jpg

And my wife and daughter both really wanted this:

photojun02193504.jpg

It's kind of related.

Right, I gave in I couldn't be bothered to wait for it too come back in stock at the shop I wanted so I bought it off ebay instead.

Fender Frontman 10G
$(KGrHqFHJE4FGNV2GFfCBRoh0C0ysg~~60_12.JPG

I don't know how people play hunting games, aren't you afraid that a dog will pop up and laugh at you?

:lol:

Back