Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
Loving it so far. Hopefully it will play my V8Supercar live streams...

samsung_galaxy_tab_2_7-0-540x421.jpg

Nope they are pretty fresh thats what we make where I work so the stuff in the shop is fresher than what you get in supermarkets. I think its so cheap becuase the shop only has to cover the cost of the staff member who operates the till.

For €330, think I got a bargain.

Welcome to the rattly club 👍 But 330eur and a bargain? Even here a new G27 is "only" 290eur, 330 is almost Fanatec CSR territory. Great purchase anyway, it ain't a bad wheel. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it 👍

Welcome to the rattly club 👍 But 330eur and a bargain? Even here a new G27 is "only" 290eur, 330 is almost Fanatec CSR territory. Great purchase anyway, it ain't a bad wheel. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it 👍

Well I know in the US that Logitech still sell them for €230 (Only to US territories) but the Logitech Europe store ran out of them a while ago. I got it on Amazon and the next lowest price was maybe €320 when I paid €326 so not bad considering.

Now some Clubsport V2's in a couple weeks and I'm happy.

Astro a40 for gaming and listening to music
(Images from Google):

box-front.jpg

box-back.jpg

Love the box art :drool: 👍

inner-box-closed.jpg

inner-box-opened.jpg

Got it new for 223.0 AUD from EBGames

Last edited:
Scrolling through this thread reminds me that I didn`t buy anything remarkable except an over 1,000 Euro maintenance for my car. :ouch:

🤬 that electronic control module!!!

Ooops, no, yesterday finally I got this:
1338749147_hitman-absolution-professional-edition-na.jpg

Lady at the cash point made my day. She asked: "You are already 18? Aren`t you?"
Well, being in the mid 40ies I guess it was kinda compliment. :lol:
So I replied: "Very kind of you that you asked."

Last edited:
A Kona Paddy Wagon to take me to work.

1052783_479045472170531_1531499963_o.jpg

This afternoon the original bars are put back on, the former owner liked these better.

Goes nice with my Kona Unit ;)

Recently dropped on something I have wanted for a while. Looks something a little like this.

fender-american-standard-stratocaster-2-640-80.jpg

American made, of course, with custom shop pickups

Recently dropped on something I have wanted for a while. Looks something a little like this.

fender-american-standard-stratocaster-2-640-80.jpg

American made, of course, with custom shop pickups

(But without the sarcasm)

My latest purchase isn't something that is really up to be showed off, however I have already purchased my maths and physics revision guides (the one and only CGP guides) for my exams in almost exactly a years time.

U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short - $19:
41e%2BEqwa7yL._SX342_.jpg

Something happened to my last pair of swimming shorts so I'm ordering this one. from what I've read the large size is perfect for me since I'm taller than most people. That's the last problem I had when I owned swimming trunks. They were too short and made me felt uncomfortable.

Recently convert my 69 Camaro side marker lights, front lights, and rear lights to LED and SMD. Much cooler, brighter, and much more efficient. So after seeing the massive advantage in my car, I decided to start converting the lights in my house and the outside landscaping lights. I have over 30 lights outside for my landscaping. They claim the outside bulbs last over 20 years so if I move, I am taking them with me. :lol:

For inside
bimp1e.jpg

For outside
i4mirs.jpg

4x Wrangler Men's Relaxed Fit Jeans(This but a darker blue) - $64.97:
0067278794379_500X500.jpg

Plus I got a pair of 100% wool dress pants for my black sport coat for free because it was damaged(tiny little rips but unnoticeable from a distance). Got it from a thrift shop I visit each month.

Nah, I use it for my MCU2AP when casting lead bullets because inhaling fumes of lead and antimony would screw up my body big time.
Its also never bad to be prepared for chemical or biological disasters, right? :sly:

And I totally have to buy that game! :dopey:

After my old PS3 Slim - 1st gen 120 GB YLOD, I bought another slim, a 160GB - spent a few months without PS3.

The old one still have the BD drive, front panel (power/eject) assembly, heatsink, IHS, fan and PSU in great condition, they will serve well as spare parts :) Also got several games, one import - Gundam Battlefield Record 0093, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition and Mass Effect Trilogy :D

9150554785_708b0af7f1_c_d.jpg

Taken with lousy camera of an old Sony Ericsson W910i.

Back